Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

How To Make Your Girl Know Your Worth. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Girl Know Your Worth. (4175 Views)

11 Tricky Ways To Let A Girl Know You’re Interested Without Appearing Overeager / Letting A Girl Know You Can Do Without Her / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Your Girl Know Your Worth. by halfricanadian(f): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2016
smellingmenses:
I think the Op has self-esteem issues!

Mayb cos its too brutal to do to a ladyu do dis wen u are nice nd she is stuupid nt she isnt even hurting u nd u do all dis its rubbish

No wonder bad girls rule d world d good ones gets dis purnishment d bad ones are worshipped
Re: How To Make Your Girl Know Your Worth. by halfricanadian(f): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Girl Know Your Worth. by smellingmenses: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Mayb cos its too brutal to do to a ladyu do dis wen u are nice nd she is stuupid nt she isnt even hurting u nd u do all dis its rubbish

No wonder bad girls rule d world d good ones gets dis purnishment d bad ones are worshipped

No good ones rule mine... bad ones no freaking way!
[img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/will-hell/[/img]
Re: How To Make Your Girl Know Your Worth. by smellingmenses: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2016
Re: How To Make Your Girl Know Your Worth. by halfricanadian(f): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2016
smellingmenses:

No good ones rule mine... bad ones no freaking way!
[img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/will-hell/[/img]

Dats wat we hear u guys says bt ur gfs always saying opposite
Re: How To Make Your Girl Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2016
True......
Re: How To Make Your Girl Know Your Worth. by smellingmenses: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2016
what says sickstars about smartchoices

halfricanadian:

Dats wat we hear u guys says bt ur gfs always saying opposite
Re: How To Make Your Girl Know Your Worth. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
This is for girls who actually dont know their worth

Why is it that your theory always contradicts these notions? I guess that is why you guys say men have the same behavioural tendencies. I think I have to volunteer to be your man, and see the difference you often talk about. If you argue again, I will give you hot e-slap o.
Re: How To Make Your Girl Know Your Worth. by halfricanadian(f): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
smellingmenses:
what says sickstars about smartchoices

Smart fones tongue
Re: How To Make Your Girl Know Your Worth. by halfricanadian(f): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Stealthideals24:

Why is it that your theory always contradict this notions? I guess that is why you guys say men have the same behavioural tendencies. I think I have to volunteer to be your man, and see the difference you often talk about. If you argue again, I will give you hot e-slap o.

lol reminds me of my love words slap sad like i told him i wud slap u bck
Re: How To Make Your Girl Know Your Worth. by smellingmenses: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: How To Make Your Girl Know Your Worth. by niyot124: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
whysquaree:
I tried this and it really worked for me..
I think my fellow NL should also try it.

If you actually did these things you claimed you did,then you probably do not REALLY love your girl.

Also if you keep acting like you don't love the girl,she might actually believe it and quit the relationship.
Re: How To Make Your Girl Know Your Worth. by johnson232: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
niyot124:

If you actually did these things you claimed you did,then you probably do not REALLY love your girl.

Also if you keep acting like you don't love the girl,she might actually believe it and quit the relationship.
it is natural, the lesser the love a man show to woman, the closer she comes...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? / 6 Things That Will Make You A Magnet For Attractive Women This Year. / Pics! Can U Be A Gentleman Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.