Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

PIC- Benue State Governor Arrest PDP State Secretary Over Campaign Billboard. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PIC- Benue State Governor Arrest PDP State Secretary Over Campaign Billboard. (961 Views)

Female Students Arrested In Akwa Ibom Over Campaign Mobilization Fee. Photos / Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari / Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PIC- Benue State Governor Arrest PDP State Secretary Over Campaign Billboard. by onyepapa(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
PDP Global Support Network
FOR MOUNTING A CAMPAIGN BILLBOARD ORTOM ORDERS MY ARREST.
Men of the Nigeria Police swooped on the scene of a campaign billboard I was mounting in North-Bank area of Makurdi, the Benue State capital city a while ago and invited me to the command headquarters.
Their reason is that the Chief Security Officer to Gov. Samuel Ortom had called the headquarters with the complaint that the campaign billboard I was mounting is offensive to the administration of the governor.
I am waiting to see the Commissioner of Police so I may get to know how the billboard is offensive.
Details as they unfold.
Bemgba Iortyom
State Publicity Secretary
PDP, Benue State.
suc- PDP support group Facebook page

Re: PIC- Benue State Governor Arrest PDP State Secretary Over Campaign Billboard. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Isnt too early to campaign? ? However e be like say APC dey fear..lol

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Minister Of Environment, Mrs Amina Mohammed Shares Grains To Gombe Idps / Reasons Why Aisha Refused To Travel To The Us *be A Zombie Today And Defend Her* / Soldiers Rejoice After Successful Operation Against Boko Haram In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.