Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) (48562 Views)

You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) / NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) / Do You Know This Man? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by Fresia01(f): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
saintkel:
r u rihanna or beyounce? If yes then I can
I'm all in one
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by saintkel(m): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Fresia01:
I'm all in one
then have me to your sef
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hope for naija never give up
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by abimbawealth(f): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
amansfestus:
...he's not the one sitting there............its an empty Body
Lol...I sha know that whatever or whoever does that is called w.eere grin
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by mankan2k7(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Do u know that by d time this man finishes fetching d water, eternity has just begun. Eternity is an endless time either in hell or heaven
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by Damola00: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
This is guy need attention o.. Is he Still have a parents...
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by wabdesigns(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
abike12:
as u no get sense. ask your mother to confirm whether u shared her womb with multiple fibroids and other creatures because something definitely prevented your brain from getting nutrients

Jesus, see mouth
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by berrystunn(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
APC and change is now impossible
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by NZAGHA(f): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Patiently waiting for APC's change agenda gringrin and thinking if buhari will still comeout to preach again cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by Noloss(f): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
jonaifame22:
Hehehehehehe, that's similar to trying to get a woman who has fibroid pregnant!
U lie
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by obimath(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Foolish
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by tayo200(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
optimist
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by blackwizwise(m): 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
if e good for your head smoke of a no good for your head quit simple
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Maybe he has smoked niger delta avenger weed.
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by Misternas89(m): 12:48am On Jun 28, 2016
jonaifame22:
Baba wetin u type na nonsense ooo, nonsensical joke 4 dt matter.........well no be me go judge ur matter, kindly wait for the most bashing of ur life, get ready lipsrsealed sad
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by Theoflux(m): 1:24am On Jun 28, 2016
abimbawealth:
One word...'w.eere'
I wish na true.
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by Thobiy(m): 3:18am On Jun 28, 2016
Gkemz:
The moment when you no longer see or think straight courtesy of weed.
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by ReachHard: 3:25am On Jun 28, 2016
undecided

Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by Moji12(f): 3:32am On Jun 28, 2016
EniHolar:

That one resemble joke for ur eye abi. Do u think someone with fibroid will be happy to see this?

Think twice, thrice a times, before commenting.
My sister, don't even mind him. I am a living testimony n if u check out my post, you will c my adorable son. There is nothing God cannot do.

1 Like

Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by captianfreeman(m): 6:45am On Jun 28, 2016
EniHolar:

That one resemble joke for ur eye abi. Do u think someone with fibroid will be happy to see this?

Think twice, thrice a times, before commenting.
Abi o! A very sensitive matter.
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by piratez: 8:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Buharic
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by jennifer22(f): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2016
olatunjithomas:
that is what happens when God finally decide to give my enemy a job.

I love your quote my dear
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by lioncoolst(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2016
contactmorak:
May God not make us foolish.... When do you think he will finish?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/lol.html

God does not make people foolish. Foolishness is a matter of choice!
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by Opynion: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2016
he is serving punishment of some sort
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by viceric677(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2016
contactmorak:

i will nt b surprised if i find out that the person ho posted this is actually the one in the picture
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by Peterjamesblog(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2016
May suffering from a woman's frustration
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by abimbawealth(f): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2016
Theoflux:

I wish na true.
No be true?
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by olatunjithomas(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2016
jennifer22:

I love your quote my dear
thanks ma'am
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by Crownylord(m): 11:23am On Jun 28, 2016
Make i just encourage am small. Nor worry e go soon full
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by graphiti: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
contactmorak:

Watch am, small time now, d muuntula go blame Buhari!

Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by Kennydoc(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
jonaifame22:

See this one! Who told you women with fibroid can't get pregnant? It's d location of the fibroid on/in the womb that will determine whether it can happen or not.
Don't say what you don't know.
Re: Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) by sundamonex(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2017
He is washing d basket na

grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.