Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State (22339 Views)

Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos / Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State by ibietela2(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
emmalezy:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has stated that the Port Harcourt Pleasure Park will transform the economy of the state as it will be a major revenue earner when completed.

see more photos below..

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/photos-gov-wike-inspects-ongoing.html

Which area is this? I hope it's not something the next governor will demolish and build someone like what Ameachi left behind
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State by papaejima1: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
thomasthomas:
grin grin grin grin PH una too like grooving small time now when money finish una go begin fight grin grin

Enjoy your pleasure park ooo... cheesy cheesy

From Peace park to Pleasure Park to leisure park.. undecided undecided okay now grin
Omo we dey groove sha but no be as you think am.
Meanwhile, the money no dey finish o. You don forget say na oil city we dey?
Everly, money dey flow, both from locals and foreigners.
So don't worry about us. The fights are natural in such settings! Even in Hollywood they fight in pleasure places too. grin grin
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State by stonch101(m): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
irunoobo:
Useless fraudulent governor. We the good people of rivers state say no to wike. We will vote him out by 2019 that is if he's not impeached by bubu undecided
you are not a rivers man
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wasnt it around this time last year that we kept hearing of Bank Robbery day after day in Lagos? accompanied by frequent broad day light robberies on mainland bridge?

Understand me. PH is safe. However other parts of Rivers state aren't as safe as PH. Whenever you hear of cult killings, there's a 90% possibly that it didn't happen in P.H. Such things happen mostly in Omoku and the neighbouring L.G.As, they hardly occur in P.H.

I'm not saying they don't happen in P.H, they do but not often. Even the Lagos that is portrayed by the media to be safe was where I met suspected fraudsters/kidnappers last year, but that is another story.
thomasthomas:
Are you serious? shocked shocked shocked

Few days ago a girl was almost killed by robbers at Stadium road and her picture was on nairaland where she also narrated her ordeal. Other people too corroborated what she said. There's too much violence in Rivers State if you ask me.

Investors are moving out on daily basis, you might not notice but what will help you notice is the developmental news of other states and the cult and kidnapping, bombing news of the region.

For you to say PH is very very safe is funny! And seriously what do you know about the kingdom of heaven? At times people take the scriptures out of context, you got it all wrong!
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mumu, learn to type reasonably first before anything else.
fireflies07:
[color=#000099][/color]

So u dont even knw d meaning (The KINGDOM OF GOD SUFFERETH VIOLENCE).. cry
U tink d bible is taking abt safety..... Receive dat long lost sense in Jeeeeeesus NameName grin
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=jedimindtrix post=46942685]
Are u serious? Are u ignorant of the massive rigging dat went down during the re-run? [/quote the same election conducted by buhari's stooge?or. The one. Conducted by jega under jonathan?apc can never win in rivers state#fact#
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State by magicfingers009: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Millerz:
Excuse my French but P.H is very very safe. The cult killings you hear of rarely ever happen in PH. They occur in the outskirts of PH and other parts of Rivers state suchbas Omoku.

There's no place on earth that is 100% safe. Even the kingdom of Heaven suffereth violence
You obviously don't live in PH. A few days ago, a girl was attacked by Robbers at Mummy B link road. On Friday, my colleague was attacked at Eliozu around 7pm. Last month, policemen were killed at Waterlines and the robbers didn't even scamper after killing those men and you say PH is safe. Where in PH do you see pple hanging out at past 8 in the evening apart from GRA?
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State by masterpat(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
irunoobo:
Useless fraudulent governor. We the good people of rivers state say no to wike. We will vote him out by 2019 that is if he's not impeached by bubu undecided

But this is a step towards the right direction
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State by thomasthomas: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Millerz:
Wasnt it around this time last year that we kept hearing of Bank Robbery day after day in Lagos? accompanied by frequent broad day light robberies on mainland bridge?

Understand me. PH is safe. However other parts of Rivers state aren't as safe as PH. Whenever you hear of cult killings, there's a 90% possibly that it didn't happen in P.H. Such things happen mostly in Omoku and the neighbouring L.G.As, they hardly occur in P.H.

I'm not saying they don't happen in P.H, they do but not often. Even the Lagos that is portrayed by the media to be safe was where I met suspected fraudsters/kidnappers last year, but that is another story.
How did Lagos even come into the picture? We are discussing PH here and for you to speak as if you have all the facts is funny. Now one said Lagos is completely safe I don't know why you want to use that analogy but PH right from time has been a very volatile place. Things were a little calm during the Amaechi era but towards the end when political became rife, insecurity picked up again.

I know you are trying your best to paint PH in good light but not that most people don't leave their houses after 7pm in some places in PH not even the outskirts like you said! Just recently, okada operations have been banned in some LGAs something that wasn't there before and of this is not a pointer to the security situation in PH and Rivers State as a whole then continue the image laundering of a volatile city.
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
buksaylor001:
What a waste of money-there is a more beautiful park just opposite of this wastage begging for Government attention and another one is being developed.

Common what is wrong with these guys,can't you put in a quarter of this money to improve on the one opposite this one you want to start and use the remaining for people oriented programmes.

(For those that don't know this is at airforce junction opposite the beautiful Omehia peace Park that have been abandoned by government)

That is why Wike sacked the former Commissioner of Works. He wants new projects instead of doing any thing that will remind the Rivers People of Hon. Amaechi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Oga, I'm not trying to paint P.H in a good light. I was only stating facts.

The bolded is a big fat lie. If anyone tells you they live in PH and are scared to leave their home when its past 7, then that person must have some serious brain damage or psychological issues.

Okada doesn't operate anywhere in P.H and this has been on since 2007 or thereabouts. Maybe you're referring to other L.G.As in Rivers but definitely not P.H. And even at that, the banning of Okadas was about the frequent deaths/accidents and nuisance being caused by Okadas.

I only cited Lagos as an example.

thomasthomas:
How did Lagos even come into the picture? We are discussing PH here and for you to speak as if you have all the facts is funny. Now one said Lagos is completely safe I don't know why you want to use that analogy but PH right from time has been a very volatile place. Things were a little calm during the Amaechi era but towards the end when political became rife, insecurity picked up again.

I know you are trying your best to paint PH in good light but not that most people don't leave their houses after 7pm in some places in PH not even the outskirts like you said! Just recently, okada operations have been banned in some LGAs something that wasn't there before and of this is not a pointer to the security situation in PH and Rivers State as a whole then continue the image laundering of a volatile city.
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State by zara360: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
I love what wike is doing he should keep it up. Don't mind those mumu people that like talking anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State by malachytochukwu(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
Don't mind those people that comment right from the Hut their grandpa was able to build in their village. What he has done in this his first tenure has cleared way for him for second tenure. One can drive a car without headlamp through All major streets in PH at night, all major roads are super potless. Wike is working big time
brunofarad:
I live in PORTHARCOURT
The truth remains that

Wike is working

You can't cover pregnancy with the palms....it shows nevertheless.
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State by ebuka440: 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wike is a good governor. Keep it up
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State by Nzeh12(m): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2016
Millerz:
Excuse my French but P.H is very very safe. The cult killings you hear of rarely ever happen in PH. They occur in the outskirts of PH and other parts of Rivers state suchbas Omoku.

There's no place on earth that is 100% safe. Even the kingdom of Heaven suffereth violence
Bros which PH is safe Do you stay in PH So until they declare state of emergency before you know that small Street cult boys are killing rivals and people around the rival's homes. You no dey hear about killings??
Re: Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State by thomasthomas: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Millerz:
Oga, I'm not trying to paint P.H in a good light. I was only stating facts.

The bolded is a big fat lie. If anyone tells you they live in PH and are scared to leave their home when its past 7, then that person must have some serious brain damage or psychological issues.

Okada doesn't operate anywhere in P.H and this has been on since 2007 or thereabouts. Maybe you're referring to other L.G.As in Rivers but definitely not P.H. And even at that, the banning of Okadas was about the frequent deaths/accidents and nuisance being caused by Okadas.

I only cited Lagos as an example.

grin grin grin grin grin

My dear come and see ooo

You said nothing of such happens often in PH, then now this cheesy cheesy cheesy

PH is a den of cultist, armed robbers and kidnappers

https://www.nairaland.com/3191455/student-cultist-caught-stealing-uniport-photos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today / 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula / Professors Endorse Osinbajo For 2023 Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.