Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact (21727 Views)

More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / Npower's Site Opens For Recruitment / Npower Site Has Reopened And All Previous Applications Erased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by doggedjay(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=Amedak post=46943726]
You are making sense here bro, I just re-apply now and I believe the site has been crashed before because if our data is stored in their data base, I wouldn't be able to use my BVN and mobile number twice, it would have deny my application.

please how do u go abt d registeration,wat is d actual site, i hv been trying for ages,it is nt working out
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by AkpanUnanam(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Issorit
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Olushindara: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
daprince098:
They have not started sending the second mail. I applied the same day with you and I received the acknowledgement mail. Still awaiting the second mail
Ait thanks
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Crystalclara(f): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Please help...
When I click on "proceed to upload documents" it takes me back to the beginning of the page. Please what should I do?
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by ComrdDRS: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pls o, can an OND holder apply?? Pls help...
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
Panshow:

Yeah... Though unknown to me that the acknowledgement was sent to my email,I later re-registered again using the new platform and I got acknowledgement of successful registration on the screen but no info was sent to my inbox.

Toh, that's nice. The lord is our strength and also our muscles.

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by EazyMoh(m): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
octopusfreaky:
yes ive filled the personal data column and now i want to upload docs and i dont know how to go about it.
Go straight to this link to upload your documents portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/documents.php

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by FastestTech(m): 12:07am On Jun 28, 2016
Gboliwe:

Dear Nigerian graduate, are you being naive or plain silly? Do you expect them to come publicly and tell you and the over 500000 other applicants that the website crashed and your data erased? Do you think they are stupid?

The other guy gave a logical argument how another reference number or whatever it is they give when an application is received was given to him again. Shouldn't you be thanking him and re-applying than discouraging self and others?

noted
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Amedak(m): 12:36am On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=doggedjay post=46991203][/quote]

Npower.gov.ng
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Nafizzey(m): 12:39am On Jun 28, 2016
I have been trying to register since the site was remodifiedbut it keeps telling me that am already registered with the Npower portal, meanwhile I have not registered. And this has been occurring since my first attempt to register. I have tried all the browsers from opera to chrome to Firefox to ucweb yet same response... please if anyone has a way to resolve this He should help it.
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Thobiy(m): 2:48am On Jun 28, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I love buharrrrriiii grin
Why
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by daprince098(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2016
ComrdDRS:
Pls o, can an OND holder apply?? Pls help...
Yes, you can apply but not for Npower teachers corps. There are other programs you can apply for such as N-knwoledge or N-building. There are categories of job under these two headings

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by daprince098(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2016
Nafizzey:
I have been trying to register since the site was remodifiedbut it keeps telling me that am already registered with the Npower portal, meanwhile I have not registered. And this has been occurring since my first attempt to register. I have tried all the browsers from opera to chrome to Firefox to ucweb yet same response... please if anyone has a way to resolve this He should help it.
Call their hotlines to logde your complain

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Macintosh101(m): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2016
I gave someone my details to register me, that was Saturday and i haven't received any Email. Is any other way i can confirm my registration please
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
princeofpeace22:
ya I did that for a friend is for the strongest and ready to spend wink

like how much are they charging for the form ??
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by igho9: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

It's FOC Mr Mike. Just log on to www.npower.gov.ng
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
igho9:

It's FOC Mr Mike. Just log on to www.npower.gov.ng

as in I mean cafe charge ....I'm working at a cafe so people have been asking me how much is it buh don't have an idea of how how much I will be charging them cos I wanna start doing it and also I need more enlightment....
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by igho9: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

as in I mean cafe charge ....I'm working at a cafe so people have been asking me how much is it buh don't have an idea of how how much I will be charging them cos I wanna start doing it and also I need more enlightment....

Lolzzz grin grin grin grin
Oga so na business tinz.....
Just pick any price they can afford Dats not too much. I'm not in dat biz line.
All d best!
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
igho9:

Lolzzz grin grin grin grin
Oga so na business tinz.....
Just pick any price they can afford Dats not too much. I'm not in dat biz line.
All d best!

ok if u don't mind giving me your whatsapp number....wanna ask u about some things
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

lipsrsealed
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by octopusfreaky(f): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
EazyMoh:

Go straight to this link to upload your documents portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/documents.php
my dear,it isnt going ooofrustrated
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by octopusfreaky(f): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
EazyMoh:

i clicked on upload docs and they said i dont ave access to the page
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by EazyMoh(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
octopusfreaky:
i clicked on upload docs and they said i dont ave access to the page
That means there could be an issue with your previous page were you enter your initial info. Go back to the initial registration page portal.npower.gov.ng/apply and start again.
If it tails you your details are already used go back to the documents upload page. If it still tells you you don't have access then go to their Facebook page and drop your email for them to reset your registration.
Goodluck and sorry for the late reply.
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by EazyMoh(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Crystalclara:
Please help...
When I click on "proceed to upload documents" it takes me back to the beginning of the page. Please what should I do?
Go here portal.gov.ng/apply/documents.php to upload.
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by Crystalclara(f): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
EazyMoh:
Go here portal.gov.ng/apply/documents.php to upload.

Successful! Thanks a mill kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by octopusfreaky(f): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
EazyMoh:
That means there could be an issue with your previous page were you enter your initial info. Go back to the initial registration page portal.npower.gov.ng/apply and start again.
If it tails you your details are already used go back to the documents upload page. If it still tells you you don't have access then go to their Facebook page and drop your email for them to reset your registration.
Goodluck and sorry for the late reply.
Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
princeofpeace22:
lipsrsealed

no show me that face........
i mean cafe charge
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by enomakos(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
daprince098:
Yes, you can apply but not for Npower teachers corps. There are other programs you can apply for such as N-knwoledge or N-building. There are categories of job under these two headings
will those that registered for npower knowledge programs be pay 23k too
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by jolomiurenyi(m): 6:25am On Jul 08, 2016
Panshow:

Yeah... Though unknown to me that the acknowledgement was sent to my email,I later re-registered again using the new platform and I got acknowledgement of successful registration on the screen but no info was sent to my inbox.

Have you received ur letter?
Re: Npower Site Reopening- All Previous Applications Remain Intact by danielganjo: 8:42am On Jul 08, 2016
Pls, i mistakenly use nysc number intead of nysc callup number. Is there any way i will do the correction? pls help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! / 2017 First City Monument Bank Recruitment For Entry Level Graduate Analysts / SERAP To CBN: Withdraw Corrupt Recruitments Or We’ll Sue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.