Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) (31588 Views)

Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted / RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them / I Love Caressing My Victims Breasts Before Robbing Them- Robber Confess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by worshipdevice(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ok no problem man, just go and taste what jail is all about
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by kidman96(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ha
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by Viktor1983(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
One day for the owner..
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yoloba
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by EnuguDadImoMom: 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Any spirit of name checking eeh, die by fire n water...
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by Nyaknor(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
rhektor:

grin grin grin
Business gone sour...
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by crisycent: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Taiwo Lawal Egbebi grin grin grin no be this people wen dey hardworking be this?

5 Likes

Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by Boyooosa(m): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Its been a while i noticed some pple being happy like dis (NCA grin), they are very happy. E ku oungbe!!!
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Fuc-k that nigga up, then Fuc-k him up again. When your done Fuc-k him up some more. Then Fuc-k him over.

Bastard.

These people could have rotted away in jail forever.
As women I shudder to think of the ordeals they must have faced on the hands of the police.

1 Like

Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by Almaiga: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
I came to check name, am disappointed. This guy fall my hand. lipsrsealed
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by M4gunners: 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
It's obvious that the problem of this forum are the brown roof Republic. As you can see we only have few NCAN on this Thread. If this were to be an Igbo man,the rest is history.

8 Likes

Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by pelefurniture: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
to bad...

meanwhile chk my profile for your furniture works
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by Tunechi1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Na wewe grin
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
He should be locked up and the keys thrown into an Ocean.

Oloriburuku somebody.
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by noeloge82(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Is the Name truly from where it sounds
Well I thought they said its only some part of Naija dey do the thing
HmmmMmmm
This is worse than day Robbery cos this guy transfers the pain to the victims family and even Imprisions Victim abroad could it be that he uses ijebu Vudo
Well NCA over to U
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by PrivateInvestig: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
NCAN. Eleme Regional Province 2.

Hmmmmmm. Na wa o.
Na dem.
Hoduwas.
Yerobbbers grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by tukdi: 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin grin grin I'm satisfied with the name!
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
na dem dem..........no disappointment
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by nbright: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Name - Taiwo Lawal Egbebi = CHECKED
Location - Lagos = CHECKED
Region - South West = CHECKED
Crime - As usual

Verdict - it's in their blood

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by isan(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
Run away from thread ..... NCA are coming
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by thedims: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
I know it must bee from that tribe.....
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by Daniyomex(m): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
The rate at and the way people want money dis days isn't helping at all. Everybody wants to get rich doing little or nothing. May God help.
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by XaintJoel20: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Honestly, the heart of man is wicked...
The Nigeria Police Force should give me the rare privilege to sniff life out of him. I promise to do it pro bono....
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by Bjergtrolde: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
cassidy1996:
jail straight......

How can you send him straight to jail without due process? That is improper.
He should go through due process of castrating him without anaesthesia before sending him to jail for life.

1 Like

Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
SamMilla1:
Too bad.

Can we just forget about the section of the country where he came from?
He is a Nigerian with green passport.

If you were happy when we won the 1996 Olympic, then this man is your brother.

If you were happy when we won 2013 nations cup, this man is your brother.

If you were angry when Boko Haram started, this man is your brother.

So no matter the name he bears, it changes nothing because the moment your green passport hits an international airport outside Nigeria, nobody cares whether you are Taiwo or Chinedu, all they see is a suspect from Nigeria.

If we really want to make Nigeria good, avoid name checking here today and build yourself from there. Who knows, this may be the moment we have all been waiting for.

1 Like

Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Na yoruba get 419 for dis world. Name checkers na yoruba man ooooooo. Una no dey talk again.

1 Like

Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by ikdaddy01(m): 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
I keep saying it, people should shine their eyes. Dont fall prey to wolves.
When u suspect foul or error......FLEEEEE for your life.
Thank God he z been caught and brought to BOOK but the pains and troubles he caused dz innocent people cannot be repayed.
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Tunami:
Although am not part of the NCA but i know if it was to be an ibo person this thread would have been flooded by my brothers.

You sir, are the real MVP
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Almaiga:
I came to check name, am disappointed. This guy fall my hand. lipsrsealed
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Taiwo Lawal Egbebi..

grin

Verified.

This one pass verification. Who knows how many other women are languishing in jail cells because of this Bastard? Not everyone has a family with resources to get you out of jail

The international crime wey we YOLObas dey do pass na financial fraud for UK banks. (YOLObas and bank fraud be like Igbos and drug trafficking) But this. . . This is just.. . They need to organize jimoh and the goons for this guy.
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by uckennety(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Name checkers association ABA branch reporting[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
He must be a heartless person.

I hope he rots in jail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Group Pours Pepper Into Sales Girls’ Private Parts / 28-year-old Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Keke Rider In Otukpo / 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.