Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Now Its Over, Whats Next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now Its Over, Whats Next? (663 Views)

Whats The Weirdest Thing You Ever Caught A Girl Do / Whats Next For The African Americans? - (donald Trump) Us Election Promises / Ladies Can You Employ This Maid,whats your reasons for or against?public opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Its Over, Whats Next? by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2016
atlas the contest is over. D rigging of the election was great and i thank dose with multiple accounts that made it happen. lanicky needs to be probed by Nl efcc or nljehga coz d election wasn't free and fair. Anyways d winner has been crowned by text, no physical crown, her picture wouldnt become nairaland background, admin wouldnt open a simple html tag to display her victory like breaking news all over the website. I stand by opinion dah dis stufff issa big shiit. imagine one if the contestant saying she wud 50grand for charity and help sme special pple like she wudnt spend a dime for herself, like she wudnt want to recover the money she spent on photography and clothes. Trash!!! lets be wise pple and gve ourselves standards. Now pple whats next?
Re: Now Its Over, Whats Next? by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:18am On Jun 26, 2016
Miss NL 2016 is gone and dusted.....the earlier you accept that the better you avoid getting heart attack...

Look up 2 the Future cool
Re: Now Its Over, Whats Next? by Danielross(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2016
;Dthe deed is done,stop crying over spilled milk
Re: Now Its Over, Whats Next? by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Danielross:
;Dthe deed is done,stop crying over spilled milk
mtcheew do u undastand anytin atall
Re: Now Its Over, Whats Next? by HiggsBoson(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wailing thread no '8'

Toxicity rate = 0

Everybody wants to trend.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Pre-wedding Photos / Important Romance Philosophy Picture Every Couple/single Should See And Digest / Must Read: My Boss & I ($uper Ex0tic+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.