Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Difficulty In Finding A Job Just Because I Don't Have Job Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Difficulty In Finding A Job Just Because I Don't Have Job Experience (1473 Views)

5 Ways To Gain A Job Experience Before Your First Job / How I Lost A Job Today Because I Didn't Grow In Lagos / My One Day Job Experience In Lagos- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulty In Finding A Job Just Because I Don't Have Job Experience by profchijindu(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2016
I have come to realize that most companies employ only those that have job experience, I then ponder, what will happen to those who are out of youth service. Pls I will need your positive contributions.
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Job Just Because I Don't Have Job Experience by missKiffy(f): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2016
Those without experience still get a job, just keep trying

3 Likes

Re: Difficulty In Finding A Job Just Because I Don't Have Job Experience by sseunth(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2016
try work without pay jst to get experience needed bt u gonna need a connection
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Job Just Because I Don't Have Job Experience by Greenfield200: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2016
Add a professional skill to your list.

Do a free one at www.gybal.com
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Job Just Because I Don't Have Job Experience by profchijindu(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2016
sseunth:
try work without pay jst to get experience needed bt u gonna need a connection

Will appreciate if u can link me. Ve got no connection.
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Job Just Because I Don't Have Job Experience by profchijindu(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2016
missKiffy:

My dear running for a year plus, how long will I keep trying. I have been applying but to no avail
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Job Just Because I Don't Have Job Experience by sseunth(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2016
profchijindu:

Will appreciate if u can link me. Ve got no connection.
i dnt have connections for now.....bt that is what i wanna do immediatrly after my exams b4 going for service
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Job Just Because I Don't Have Job Experience by missKiffy(f): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2016
profchijindu:

My dear running for a year plus, how long will I keep trying. I have been applying but to no avail
Never give up

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Finding A Job Just Because I Don't Have Job Experience by dhardline(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2016
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Difficulty In Finding A Job Just Because I Don't Have Job Experience by maxwell767(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2016
Some employers don't know that when they train a young vibrant graduates in there various post... They will do more better than the so called experienced ones...

And another advantage is that the company pays less salaries than that of the experienced.

But they don't just get it.
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Job Just Because I Don't Have Job Experience by nurez305(m): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Finding A Job Just Because I Don't Have Job Experience by EdoBoy90(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
@ profchijindu , which course did you study?? what I have discovered in my many years experience, graduates don't want to go for freelance to have experience. some centered their focus on oil and gas companies even when he or she studied Botany, zoology or sociology etc. Experience counts in every job. A friend of mine read mechanical engineering and graduated with second class upper division with a grade of 4.42 but he lost a job because he didn't know how to service small generators known as "I pass my neighbour generators" in Nigeria. Those that do go for industrial training, instead of them to go to a place they will get the practical knowledge they will prefer where they will do the office and money. I suffered during my Industrial training but today I am happy. I didn't go to a place I will do office work and money but I went to a place where I got the practicals. I used to go to roadside mechanics then to acquire the practicals.
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Job Just Because I Don't Have Job Experience by Olalan(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
The problem most companies have is they do not want to invest in training through management trainee programms, but to beat that as a young graduate do take up jobs that can offer you necessary skills to advance in the labour market. The salary might be small but if you know what you are doing and with God's help your experience there even if less than a year will offer you a better paying job.
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Job Just Because I Don't Have Job Experience by Pwhitelaw(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
missKiffy:
i got a job this week and am not experienced.... The ability to package you cv goes a long way in helping you get a job am new in the company and if they need any staff I will let you know if interested... God will surely bless and provide you with God job
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Job Just Because I Don't Have Job Experience by Pwhitelaw(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=profchijindu post=46952781]

Misskiffy I will really appreciate if u can
Pls can u drop ur phone no lemme give u a call n ask u some necessary questions. Mine
Re: Difficulty In Finding A Job Just Because I Don't Have Job Experience by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
EdoBoy90:
@ profchijindu , which course did you study?? what I have discovered in my many years experience, graduates don't want to go for freelance to have experience. some centered their focus on oil and gas companies even when he or she studied Botany, zoology or sociology etc. Experience counts in every job. A friend of mine read mechanical engineering and graduated with second class upper division with a grade of 4.42 but he lost a job because he didn't know how to service small generators known as "I pass my neighbour generators" in Nigeria. Those that do go for industrial training, instead of them to go to a place they will get the practical knowledge they will prefer where they will do the office and money. I suffered during my Industrial training but today I am happy. I didn't go to a place I will do office work and money but I went to a place where I got the practicals. I used to go to roadside mechanics then to acquire the practicals.
okay, you that worked with road side mechanics where are you now

(1) (Reply)

Eleme Petrochemical Invitation For Interview / Vacancy! Vancancy!! Vacancy!!! / Linkedin Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.