Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola (1745 Views)

Kassim Afegbua Insists Babangida Authorised ‘Vote Out Buhari’ Statement / Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement / Only Way To Have Stable Power Supply Is To Vote Out PDP- Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by gratiaeo(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by gratiaeo(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2016
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, has said the only way the country can have stable electricity is to vote out the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) from power in next year’s general election.
Fashola, who gave the counsel while marking his 2,600 days in office at an elaborate ceremony held at the Blue Roof of the Lagos Television premises, said electricity crisis in the country is caused by lack of ideas and insincerity of purpose on the part of Federal Government.
He said,” Yes I agree with you that it is possible to generate electricity and to make sure that everybody in this country has electricity, we have to do the right thing. But you know what, the only way that you and I will have electricity in this country will be to vote out the PDP.
” In 16 years hundreds of billions of naira have been spent and we cannot switch on electricity and in seven years we have created four plants. It shows that something is missing. So unless you vote for All Progressive Congress it is going to be difficult to have electricity.
“They started from vision 2020-20 and I told you then that they were having a nightmare, that there was no vision.
“They moved to seven point agenda and now they are transforming

2 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by talktrue1(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2016
Nigeria is in reverse gear

Imagine a lawyer employed as an Engineer.
0 mega watts ti take over

6 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by Topestbilly(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2016
U dey mind them? He tot state job is like fed job... oya na shebi u ppl ar der now, see how we celebrated one yr of stabled light.
Nonsense!!!

5 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by Ofunaofu: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2016
talk is cheap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by Psylas(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2016
He made that statement when he was fare

7 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by Destined2win: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2016
Fashola is now full of excuses

5 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 26, 2016
So What Have You Surmounted Since You Came On Board? Truly Truly, Their Are A Lot Of Mad Dogs In Human Form In Apshite E.G, Fashola & Aisha Buhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2016
what is this!!!!!!! Look at this man

4 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by temitemi1(m): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2016
He now realized that Nigeria is not lagos cheesy grin grin. Ride on our honourable minister of darkness.

5 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by Breadmaker: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2016
APC is a waste

Nobody knows where they're taking us to

5 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by gratiaeo(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2016
In 2014

2 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by DaBullIT(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2016
Where i live , i have power over 20 hours a day

I am not attributing that to FaShola**, I am just saying power has improved despite the bombings and stuffs
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by OjukwuWarBird: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2016
temitemi1:
He now realized that Nigeria is not lagos cheesy grin grin. Ride on our honourable minister of darkness.

Very true

Lagos is not Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by OgaTheTop2: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2016
Yes, Fashola was right. The aftermath of PDP clueless misrule lead us to this sorry state of national and power problems. Fashola will try his possible best and correct the mess of PDP in the power sector.

Jonathan remain a curse to this country. He almost ruined the country.
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by kettykin: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
Yes, Fashola was right. The aftermath of PDP clueless misrule lead us to this sorry state of national and power problems. Fashola will try his possible best and correct the mess of PDP in the power sector.

Jonathan remain a curse to this country. He almost ruined the country.

PDP mess was far better than the APC solution, there is a difference between the two, PDP had an idea of what the problem was and was going about it in a slow process.
APC has no clue what the problem of Nigeria is all about and do not know the solution, they think that the previous corrupt politicians in PDP made everything not to work.

2 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by TippyTop(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2016
DaBullIT:
Where i live , i have power over 20 hours a day

I am not attributing that to [size=13pt]Fayose[/size], I am just saying power has improved despite the bombings and stuffs

See this Liar Mohammed
Do you see Fayose in your dreams? Wetin concern Fayose with Minister of Darkness?

4 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by nnachukz(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2016
kettykin:

PDP mess was far better than the APC solution, there is a difference between the two, PDP had an idea of what the problem was and was going about it in a slow process.
APC has no clue what the problem of Nigeria is all about and do not know the solution, they think that the previous corrupt politicians in PDP made everything not to work.
A programmed robot processes no response backed with reality which is outside its coding. My dear you wasted those words. The zombie has no time to think or ask himself deep questions about the happenings in this country since the coming of this administration.

2 Likes

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2016
Actually, it was a blip...

To have stable electricity. Destroy PDP...

No be PDP still dey sponsor pipeline vandalism that's affecting our power supply?
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by ElCount: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2016
So till 2019 the country will be in darkness. You ve got to check the supporters of this govt if they really have any brain in their skull.
This statement from the so called minister of power alias rocket scientist is as laughable as it is idiotic.
Who would blame him? He is a lawyer heading the power ministry
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by DaBullIT(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2016
I meant fashola, and i typed from my phone those names change by itself once you add it to dictionary on swiftkeyboard for android
TippyTop:

See this Liar Mohammed
Do you see Fayose in your dreams? Wetin concern Fayose with Minister of Darkness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by Hitback2back: 11:56am On Jun 26, 2016
Just some funny pix sha...una well done

Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by TippyTop(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
DaBullIT:
I meant fashola, and i typed from my phone those names change by itself once you add it to dictionary on swiftkeyboard for android

I catch u jare grin grin grin grin
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by pacino26(m): 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Breadmaker:
APC is a waste

Nobody knows where they're taking us to

To be exact, NON RECYCLABLE WASTE! grin
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
The minister of darkness keeps blaming vandals as if we have been having steady power supply when there was no vandal.Cant he divert into another source's of power?
Re: To Have Stable Electricity, Vote Out PDP - Fashola by thunderrider: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
While a Governor Fashola felt like

(1) (Reply)

BIAFREXIT: 10 Reasons Why Biafra Republic May Not Work Out / Wike Challenges Police To Release Info On Dsp's Murder / Restructuring Is The Solution To Ethnic And Religious Crisis - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.