Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement (26279 Views)

Amosun Under Tension To Resign As APM Supporters Curse Out Buhari / Mohammed Babangida: IBB Didn't Authorize "Buhari Don't Run In 2019" Statement / Kassim Afegbua Insists Babangida Authorised ‘Vote Out Buhari’ Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by bilms(m): 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
IBB DEBUNKS STATEMENT ON PRESIDENT BUHARI

My attention has been drawn to a report making rounds especially online in which I was quoted as advising Nigerians not to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari in the coming 2019 election.

Not only is the said statement untrue, it is in its entirety, an inaccurate representation of my view of the state of our dear Nation.

As a former President and an elder statesman, I have existing communication channels through which I reach out to President Muhammadu Buhari on topical issues of national importance, should there be the need so to do.

The media, both online or mainstream and indeed the unsuspecting public are advised to disregard such false reports.

Thank you and God Bless you all.

Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (Rtd) (GCON)
Former Military President Federal Republic of Nigeria

Hilltop Mansion
Minna, Niger state.
4th February 2018

https://mrrightsng..com.ng/2018/02/ibb-debunks-statement-on-president.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by monlawal(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Good he spoke on time before it escalates further

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
I laugh!

Buhari likes AsoRock eh...This old man lost 2011 election and started crying..Which kind person be this one?

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by madridguy(m): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
The IPOB Yoot will cry like pickin for this sweet news. 100 IBB cannot even win PMB in Niger State.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by buhariguy(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Is a lie, it was you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by Daviddson(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
This is certainly from the stable of APC media! Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! Punch, The Cable, Daily Trust and other credible media reported it and these people came up with this nonsensical write-up to deceive us. I like Buhari, but his strength is failing him. Old age has incapacitated him. Let him give way for a "digital camera leadership".
duwdu:

Some of the media houses you mentioned have now also published IBB's denial. In fact, TheNation has just published the denial in full.
Take a look: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/controversy-as-spokesman-insists-ibb-authorised-vote-out-buhari-in-2019-statement.html

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by yarimo(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
IPOBIANS and fake news are like 5 and 6

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by greatgod2012(f): 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
Damage control by APC and Buhari boys!
Wehdone!

Lol.....

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by BakireBulmaker: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
The source is somehow.

7 Likes

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
They sha want bring this gentle man down by force. You wil have my 2019 vote.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by Balkan(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin yeye blogger. BMC on the loose

14 Likes

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Whether true or not we don't care..

We just believe as stated below..

✔As elrufai said, we are BUHARISTS.
✔We are not confused as to who we want to continue to lead this nation.
✔If you don't agree with us, no need to curse, abuse & insult
✔Name & promote your alternative to our option
✔You are within your rights.
✔So are we.
✔ Sai Buhari Till 2023...

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ipob Yoots will contemplate Suicide Today grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lalasticlala

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by seunmsg(m): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
The source is not credible enough.

Modified
Now that i have seen credible sources, I think IBB is just playing his usual maradona politics. He is an expired leader who should go and sit down no matter what.

7 Likes

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
While they were still recovering from OBJs letter...IBB knack him own...lol.

Except more before 2019..Una think say people dey follow una laugh? angry angry

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by bilms(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
hum
Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
bilms:
IBB DEBUNKS STATEMENT ON PRESIDENT BUHARI

My attention has been drawn to a report making rounds especially online in which I was quoted as advising Nigerians not to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari in the coming 2019 election.

Not only is the said statement untrue, it is in its entirety, an inaccurate representation of my view of the state of our dear Nation.

As a former President and an elder statesman, I have existing communication channels through which I reach out to President Muhammadu Buhari on topical issues of national importance, should there be the need so to do.

The media, both online or mainstream and indeed the unsuspecting public are advised to disregard such false reports.

Thank you and God Bless you all.

Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (Rtd) (GCON)
Former Military President Federal Republic of Nigeria

Hilltop Mansion
Minna, Niger state.
4th February 2018

https://mrrightsng..com.ng/2018/02/ibb-debunks-statement-on-president.html

Back to Daura.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/breaking-ibb-urges-buhari-step-2019-digital-leadership/amp/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by Lipscomb(m): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Either it's you or not the message have nothing to do with electorate, and such message can't stop Mr president for second time. Buhari till 2023

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by datribune: 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
True or not, it doesn't matter. It's a game of numbers. We that are with PMB are more than those against him. Wailers can wail all they want, discredited Generals can try to scuttle d agenda of d AU & d internationally recognized anti-corruption champion, it's d people that will decide at d polls. PMB will exercise his constitutionally recognized fundamental right to contest. That is only fair. Sai Baba!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lipscomb:
Either it's you or not the message have nothing to do with electorate, and such message can't stop Mr president for second time. Buhari till 2023

The message has everything to do with the electorate. IBB just echoed what's in the hearts of millions of Nigeria..Lol.

Only 3group of people what's the dullard re-elected..

* Irredeemable zombies.

* Those benefiting from the suffering of majority.

* Foolish fools.

12 Likes

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by yummydrae(m): 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
True Story.. And this shud be on the fp

1 Like

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by asha9: 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
This is where Ngeneuwkenu came to hide

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by BeardedMeat(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
This is just for humour guys, the author is on this thread grin

BTW, they should start the sale of asoebi for the dullards departure in 2019 already.

9 Likes

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by deomelllo: 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
yarimo:
IPOBIANS and fake news are like 5 and 6

Nearly everything you read on NL and the internet regarding Nigerian. = fake ipob rubbish..

Their entire DNA = Fraud.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by bilms(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
lol
Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
madridguy:
grin

The road to daura is long and wide grin

Bubu is going home to retire

11 Likes

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Whether true or not we don't care..

We just believe as stated below..

✔As elrufai said, we are BUHARISTS.
✔We are not confused as to who we want to continue to lead this nation.
✔If you don't agree with us, no need to curse, abuse & insult
✔Name & promote your alternative to our option
✔You are within your rights.
✔So are we.
✔ Sai Buhari Till 2023...

Herdsman spotted

14 Likes

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by madridguy(m): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Do you have PVC?

ZombiePUNISHER:

The road to daura is long and wide grin

Bubu is going home to retire

5 Likes

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
madridguy:
Do you have PVC?

Dusted and ready grin

7 Likes

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
datribune:
True or not, it doesn't matter. It's a game of numbers. We that are with PMB are more than those against him. Wailers can wail all they want, discredited Generals can try to scuttle d agenda of d AU & d internationally recognized anti-corruption champion, it's d people that will decide at d polls. PMB will exercise his constitutionally recognized fundamental right to contest. That is only fair. Sai Baba!

Herdsmen are creeping out on a daily on this forum undecided

6 Likes

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by madridguy(m): 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Good, then let meet at the polling booth.

ZombiePUNISHER:

Dusted and ready grin

4 Likes

Re: Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement by Keballl: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
asha9:
This is where Ngeneuwkenu came to hide

The fake news dey give am small hope cheesy grin grin

Kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa. cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details / No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC / PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.