Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. (10139 Views)

Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow / A Question For The Igbos Here On Nairaland / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by onenaira60: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
asha90:
Coward shut up. It will be a pleasure to meet you over some bottles of champagne.

Let us do this independent of NL. Let us discuss privately via personal emails.

Here: chino.dyke@yahoo.com

If you can't respond then send me your email so I can email you.

Biko I take beg you, let us know if he skates you again

We beg you.

If he no chicken out, take his picture too, let us see compare it to the one he's been denying grin grin
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by honourhim: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
SuperPanther:

Please don't call the Ikwerre our brothers again, they are not Igbos and. Will never be.

Yea you are right. I dont see them as igbos. I can be friendly to them as neighbours but can't treat them as my brothers.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha90: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Done!

Confirm receipt of my mail hopeathand

HopeAtHand:

mfrataigwe@yahoo.com

mail me, send the details.. and keep your champagne to yourself.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by SlayerSupreme: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ejanla07:

you re short sighted
No,I'm not. Not at all. I'm just direct. The only thing positives coming from the ND atleast for now,are the Avengers and the Akwa-Cross guys. Nothing else. Try not to be deluded.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha90: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
I am sure he will be a gentleman enough to show up.

onenaira60:

Biko I take beg you, let us know if he skates you again

We beg you.

If he no chicken out, take his picture too, let us see compare it to the one he's been denying grin grin
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
asha90:
Done!

Confirm receipt of my mail hopeathand

Received.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha90: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Please reply so I can be sure we are on the same channel!

HopeAtHand:

Received.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by onenaira60: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
asha90:

I am sure he will be a gentleman enough to show up.

Well he's disappointed many before, let's hope he does not this time too. Just let us know.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
asha90:
Please reply so I can be sure we are on the same channel!

Replied already.. havent gotten any details from you.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha90: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Replied already.. havent gotten any details from you.

We are eager to meet you on Wednesday. Please confirm that you have received our phone number and do send yours for smooth correspondence.

Thank you
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
asha90:

We are eager to meet you on Wednesday. Please confirm that you have received our phone number and do send yours for smooth correspondence.

Thank you

I dont care how many you are, i dont care how many emails you use for correspondence. Just know this is by no means a pleasure meeting, cos your insults on Ikwerres will be addressed on wednesday.

Reply wen you get my airtel line.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha90: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
It doesn't matter how you wanna take it but we are ready to meet you.

Below is your last message, could you tell us why your so called number is not reachable now and will only be reachable on Wednesday?

I sent you my line so you could feel free enough to do the same:

"09020***244... it will be switched on in wednesday morning. Any correspondence shud be done thru mails until wednesday morning"- email from HopeAtHand

HopeAtHand:

I dont care how many you are, i dont care how many emails you use for correspondence. Just know this is by no means a pleasure meeting, cos your insults on Ikwerres will be addressed on wednesday.

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by onenaira60: 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
asha90:
It doesn't matter how you wanna take but we are ready to meet you.

Below is your last message, could you tell us why your so called number is not reachable now and will only be reachable on Wednesday?

"09020***244... it will be switched on in wednesday morning. Any correspondence shud be done thru mails until wednesday morning"- email from HopeAtHand

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously?

In america, they call that burner phone. Meaning, it's very likely need minutes or he's trying to save face by giving you a number that does not work. He most likely thinks by Wed you've forgotten about the meet up

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha90: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
HopeAtHand, I demand that our phone correspondence starts tonight so we can all get use to it and plan on the meeting venue and logistics. It is supposed to be a meeting we all should laugh over our 'stupidity' on Nairaland. Let us make it a fun! cool
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
asha90:
It doesn't matter how you wanna take it but we are ready to meet you.

Cos the number is switched off until wedsday. I aint calling you either till then. Theres nothing to feel free about. Im not your guy or anything. Dont get it twisted.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha90: 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Fortunately or unfortunately we have an important meeting at Rivers state secretariat on Wednesday by 10 am. So I will even be in PH by Tuesday evening. In other words we have to schedule to meet HopeAtHand from 3pm on Wednesday immediately after the meeting. .

onenaira60:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously?

In america, they call that burner phone. Meaning, it's very likely need minutes or he's trying to save face by giving you a number that does not work. He most likely thinks by Wed you've forgotten about the meet up
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha90: 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Then it is not your number. How can your number be off only to come up on Wednesday morning? Let us not behave like cowards here at least we are meeting you in your state.

HopeAtHand:

Cos the number is switched off until wedsday. I aint calling you either till then. Theres nothing to feel free about. Im not your guy or anything. Dont get it twisted.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
asha90:
Fortunately or unfortunately we have an important meeting at Rivers state secretariat on Wednesday by 10 am. So I will even be in PH by Tuesday evening. In other words we have to schedule to meet HopeAtHand from 3pm on Wednesday immediately after the meeting. .

Wednesday isnt far away. If you like, pick police HQ at Moscow road, i don't mind.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha90: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
I demand to hear your voice at least tonight or at worst tomorrow morning.

HopeAtHand:

Wednesday isnt far away. If you like, pick police HQ at Moscow road, i don't mind.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by onenaira60: 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Cheiiii you just dey disgrace yourself here.

I don die laughing
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by Bruteforce101: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
asha90:

How far?
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
asha90:

Lolz@demand.

I want to show you that im not Abagworo. You cant mess with me in my state.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha90: 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
You are struggling over this simple task. Just get us a working and reachable number. We will be glad to meet you in Ph.

Thank you

HopeAtHand:

Lolz@demand.

I want to show you that im not Abagworo. You cant mess with me in my state.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha90: 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bruteforce101:

How far?

General, longest time. I dey..
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
onenaira60:

Cheiiii you just dey disgrace yourself here.

I don die laughing

No Wahala. boys are waiting for all of you. Feel free to come with the whole Anambra state.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by honourhim: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2016
HopeAtHand:

No Wahala. boys are waiting for all of you. Feel free to come with the whole Anambra state.

grin grin which boys and what will they do? Una wan fight in this 21st century? When guys are busy making exploits in business and enlarging their financial coast? Smh.
He told you he is coming to PH to collect cheque for the contract they are doing and instead of you to be challenged into thinking of how you can make something reasonable out of the meeting you are here talking about boys. Na wa for Ikwerre. What have you gained since you people started harassing companies and individuals doing business in your area? And here your mind is deceiving you that you and your so called boys can do anything to that guy. Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by HopeAtHand: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2016
honourhim:

grin grin which boys and what will they do? Una wan fight in this 21st century? When guys are busy making exploits in business and enlarging their financial coast? Smh.
He told you he is coming to PH to collect cheque for the contract they are doing and instead of you to be challenged into thinking of how you can make something reasonable out of the meeting you are here talking about boys. Na wa for Ikwerre. What have you gained since you people started harassing companies and individuals doing business in your area? And here your mind is deceiving you that you and your so called boys can do anything to that guy. Smh.

Where were you when he called Ikwerres umprintable names. He is a marked man. I have his pictures already when he was exposed as Chinonso Dike. Hand go touch am on wednesday.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by honourhim: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Where were you when he called Ikwerres umprintable names. He is a marked man. I have his pictures already when he was exposed as Chinonso Dike. Hand go touch am on wednesday.

;DHahaha... Nothing go happen. This one na just to talk u dey talk. If he called Ikwerre unprintable names you should have done so to his own tribe.

May be by the time he handles you and your so called boys you will come here and start crying that igbos are wicked. .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Bia ogo, what are you trying to do to Chino. I hope this is just online ranting smiley smiley I know say Ogbakri boys no dey play/smile. Shey na joke you dey. marakwasi la nwane dinamba
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=mekuzi09 post=46982280]
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha90: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hopeathand, count down to Wednesday..just closed from work. We are hitting the road tomorrow for PH.
Re: Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. by asha90: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hopeathand, we are in town. We took this pix in the afternoon on our way to Jevnik in GRA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Inaugurates Technical Advisory Committee On Minimum Wage / 29 Survivors Rescued From Capsized Boat In Okon / Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.