Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door (8906 Views)

"He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / What I Discovered About My Girlfriend's Private Part In D Bathroom-man Recounts / She Sat On My Lap For Some Minutes My Dick Charged.n She Asked Wat Is Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by jonaifame22(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Chai dis morning, I woke up not knowing that one of my sisters fwends that lives wth us was in the bathroom and my sister and the other of her fwend were outside.

So I rose frm my bed wth my erect dick facing forward like a sword of a strong soldier who is goin forward in battle,then I headed for the bathroom and as I was close to the bathroom my sisters fwend opened the bathroom and was coming out wen she saw my dick and she slammed back the bathroom door shouting the name of jesus and she refused to come out till after some few seconds and I didn't know wat to do so I moved back in2 the room and hung my dick,

Well no thanks to one gal that promised to come and see me last nite in my room buh failed to show up although we were headed for my house on friday night when I received a call frm a customer who asked me to come and buy a a particular generator that I have been disturbing him for so I had to go, buh as I expected her to show up yesterday she didn't and konji brutalised and maltreated my mortal body like a step mother would to a motherless child as I fastend my legs and arms round my pillow althrough the night and my dicked poked at the pillow wth such earth drilling pokes that I am so sure that when I fall on my bed tonight that pillow would pray silent that i don't molest it again like I did last nite!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Thats sexy. Wish I'm your pillow tonight wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by jonaifame22(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
wow, I wish u'd be wth me althrough the nite and I promise I won't be hard on you! I 'll take it easy as in easy for chizzy!

1 Like

Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by chimoskyg(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wia u trying to mastur...
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by Bluezy13(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Your sanity is questionable

3 Likes

Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by cruzita(f): 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
lie lie
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by UEDIBO: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
please i need a baby mama.
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by UEDIBO: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
cruzita:
really? then pme
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
jonaifame22:
wow, I wish u'd be wth me althrough the nite and I promise I won't be hard on you! I 'll take it easy as in easy for chizzy!

Lol. I can be your every night pillow kiss
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bluezy13:

Ask yourself first. Are u sane to quote me back? This thread is for adult and youre not even that close yet smiley

6 Likes

Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by jonaifame22(m): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol. I can be your every night pillow kiss
are you sure that you can handle all of me?
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Ask yourself first. Are u sane to quote me back? This thread is for adult and youre not even that close yet smiley

Till i discover the dude behind our moniker, have fun grin

5 Likes

Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Till i discover the dude behind our moniker, have fun grin

What if you Will find out that I'm 200% female? Will you date me?

2 Likes

Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
jonaifame22:
are you sure that you can handle all of me?

I'm very sure for that. Now can you handle my craziness? wink
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by EWAagoyin(m): 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

be like say konji hold you pass the op sef
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by tunaguy(m): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
EWAagoyin:
walai
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

What if you Will find out that I'm 200% female? Will you date me?
Lol... yea...
So reveal yourself...
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I give you 1000 likes for this reply, that's a full dose for people like them

holier than though.

but found it difficult to meet their mate at religious section

Hippocrates

2 Likes

Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol... yea...

So reveal yourself...

Don't dare me wink
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by fire1122: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
story
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Don't dare me wink

I am daring you... grin
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by jonaifame22(m): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I have a good record
of handling crazy people!
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by layla129(f): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bluezy13:

lmaoo
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by ifymagik(m): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
NO! She Saw it and did this

Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by Bluezy13(m): 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

He he he...

You are even ridiculously insane
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by jonaifame22(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
ifymagik:
NO! She Saw it and did this
huh? Really where you there?
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
konji is d only tin wrong with u all....
Pls do something abt it, nairaland aint d solution.
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by mrnigerdelta: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
i need a sugar mama
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by dauntless15(m): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
jonaifame22:
Chai dis morning, I woke up not knowing that one of my sisters fwends that lives wth us was in the bathroom and my sister and the other of her fwend were outside.

So I rose frm my bed wth my erect dick facing forward like a sword of a strong soldier who is goin forward in battle,then I headed for the bathroom and as I was close to the bathroom my sisters fwend opened the bathroom and was coming out wen she saw my dick and she slammed back the bathroom door shouting the name of jesus and she refused to come out till after some few seconds and I didn't know wat to do so I moved back in2 the room and hung my dick,

Well no thanks to one gal that promised to come and see me last nite in my room buh failed to show up although we were headed for my house on friday night when I received a call frm a customer who asked me to come and buy a a particular generator that I have been disturbing him for so I had to go, buh as I expected her to show up yesterday she didn't and konji brutalised and maltreated my mortal body like a step mother would to a motherless child as I fastend my legs and arms round my pillow althrough the night and my dicked poked at the pillow wth such earth drilling pokes that I am so sure that when I fall on my bed tonight that pillow would pray silent that i don't molest it again like I did last nite!
one word for the op, PER,VERT

1 Like

Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by onstelly(f): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mtcheww undecided
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by jonaifame22(m): 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nzeokafor:

Konji is only tin wrong with u all....
Pls do something abt it, nairaland aint d solution.
so how can the issue of konji be finally settled in the life of an individual?
Re: She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door by firstking01(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
EWAagoyin:
Ghen Ghengrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men / 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.