Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Signs That A Lady Loves You: Read And Learn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That A Lady Loves You: Read And Learn (1415 Views)

When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That A Lady Loves You: Read And Learn by donmayorgroup(m): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
In the case of men, it's just too obvious. We show it too much. We walk up to you and tell you 'hoo...haaa' Lol!

But women, am sorry to use the word, are too crafty and if i add, deceptive, it will be more comprehensive. That's why it takes a real genius and at times, one of likemind to discern a woman's intentions. 

We have articulated below, signs you should look out for...before you dive headlong! We pray you don't read her wrongly. Because if you do, you will experience the wrath of a rough woman! Hahaha !!!

SIGNS THAT SHE LIKES/LOVE YOU

Knowing fully well that a lady likes you is simply easy to realize if only you take out time to look out for signs such as these.

If She Tells Her Friends About You

When a lady likes you, her friend knows about it and they become creepy when they see you both together. You will be amazed about how much they know about you already. 

If She Starts To Stalk You

When a lady likes you she starts to monitor every of your movement, she knows every single detail about how you spend your day. She could attempt going through your profiles on social media to know what your philosophy of life and things that interest you...PLEASE FINISH IT HERE>>> http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/06/signs-that-lady-loves-you-read-and-learn_26.html?m=1
Re: Signs That A Lady Loves You: Read And Learn by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
I don't show signs. I tell him straight up If I like him and those things I love on him and even telling him I'm checking on him from time to time wink
Re: Signs That A Lady Loves You: Read And Learn by PheezyLee(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
I don't show signs. I tell him straight up If I like him and those things I love on him and even telling him I'm checking on him from time to time wink

So y avnt u told me?? *waiting
Re: Signs That A Lady Loves You: Read And Learn by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
PheezyLee:

So y avnt u told me?? *waiting

Aww...it's your BIRTHDAY!!!!! kiss I owe you a lap dance wink
Re: Signs That A Lady Loves You: Read And Learn by Florblu(f): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
This people sha! What you see can be deceiving
Re: Signs That A Lady Loves You: Read And Learn by PheezyLee(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Aww...it's your BIRTHDAY!!!!! kiss I owe you a lap dance wink

Am fasting tongue tongue ...ngwanu, wia shud we hookup? grin
Re: Signs That A Lady Loves You: Read And Learn by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
PheezyLee:

Am fasting tongue tongue ...ngwanu, wia shud we hookup? grin

Aaww.. so no celebration then? Until when you will have to do fasting? grin
Re: Signs That A Lady Loves You: Read And Learn by PheezyLee(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Aaww.. so no celebration then? Until when you will have to do fasting? grin

Celebration in progress, are u game??
Re: Signs That A Lady Loves You: Read And Learn by vicouson: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
From past experience, I think d reason ladies r so complicated in dis context is because dey r so protective abt died feelings
Re: Signs That A Lady Loves You: Read And Learn by firstking01(m): 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
The few tips you asserted are very correct, but i will score you zero for not pasting all here undecided

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Right Age To Get Married / How To Avoid The Friend Zone And Make Her Desire You (100% Working) / I Need Help Conncerning My Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.