Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section (1402 Views)

Same Pics .... 3 Different Sellers ... Yahoo Boys In Pet Section / Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments / [GET IN HERE]... My Observation Of Nairaland Pet Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by ichakaobos(m): 9:56am On May 31, 2017
Who is the most trusted and reliable dog breeder/seller in this section? Before someone's situation turns into manage it or God will punish you ending.
Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by rumenase(m): 1:44pm On May 31, 2017
bobbysaxy..... the guy has good dogs....expensive though base on quality
Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by doxarised(m): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
ichakaobos:
Who is the most trusted and reliable dog breeder/seller in this section? Before someone's situation turns into manage it or God will punish you ending.

What do you need?
Hit me up. 07032649468
Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by Lavendra(f): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2017
bobbysaxy... he'll never disappoint you, forget the rumours, I'm speaking from experience his num...08155560515
Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
BOBBYSAXY is d answer. I visit this thread everyday cos I luv dogs even though I dont own one yet. most sellers copy the fake dog photos they upload from other threads or from d internet. but as for bobbysaxy, his dogs r always on same pavement or being carried by same group of persons ( a sign of genuine ownership or custody of d dog). i'll trade with him someday.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
There's a guy that sells quality dogs at an affordable price, I will quote his moniker shortly
Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by meekohli: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
kratos kennel or Royal kennel.......both legit
Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by fabulouskay(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
Emma30:
BOBBYSAXY is d answer. I visit this thread everyday cos I luv dogs even though I dont own one yet. most sellers copy the fake dog photos they upload from other threads or from d internet. but as for bobbysaxy, his dogs r always on same pavement or being carried by same group of persons ( a sign of genuine ownership or custody of d dog). i'll trade with him someday.

https://www.nairaland.com/3836582/how-differentiate-between-breeder-marketer
https://www.nairaland.com/3780940/male-brindle-boerbeol-pup-sale#56270846
Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by Namdeenero(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
CC KNYTE, HONEYWEALTH KENNELS, ESTYKAY...

Ask any petlander about these guys

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by nelson7777: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
his name is BObby

a.k.a. saxxy

ak.a bobby saxxy

anytime, anyday..

ha i cnt 4get there was a day bobby help me treat my dieing dog 4rm d phone, after all d vet in my area was saying there was notin they could do..

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by bobbysaxy: 7:10am On Jun 04, 2017
Bobbysaxy is the answer to ur question...I hope u know there are scammers everywhere now...nobody will say sorry to u, if anybody makes away with ur money.a client once contacted me for a dog,i showed him pics and told him d best price..he said mine was expensive that he got it cheaper far cheaper from mine...he sent money to the person and till today he didnt see any dog or his money..he came back again to still buy from me but was shy to tell me that he was scammed..later his friend that linked us up told me the whole story of how he was scammed.To the glory of God we delivered his dog within 24hrs and he was happy,pls dont make such mistake paying someone with no records of his 1,2,4,10 to even 20 of constant testimony of succesfull delivery.i didnt say anythin at all and u can see the number of people recommending Bobby saxy...bobbysaxy is a dog breeder, dog marketer and a dog dog importer....u can be sure that ur money is safe and the exact dog that was shown to u in the picture will be delivered under 24hrs. We have sold a lot of dogs to a wide number of people across the country and their dogs was delivered so the name is no longer a news again..God bless u my bro as u make the right decision...wat are u still waiting for...pls patronise NIGERIAN MOST POPULAR KENNEL.bobbysaxy kennel..and testimony will be ur portion IJN....focus on wat u wanna buy, forget listening to side talks if u are really serious about making it in life...kick off and be consistent...very soon we will be seeing u at the top and all the glory will go back to the most high God...i remain ur number one most loyal boy bobbysaxy...call or whatsapp.08155560515 for any enquires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by remainhidden: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
this bobbysaxy sha
why the long epistle.
Smh
Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by bobbysaxy: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
remainhidden:
this bobbysaxy sha
why the long epistle.
Smh
ok
Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by Jofez: 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jendoakino
Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by tooskana(m): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2017
bobbysaxy..............................
Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by malele(m): 9:56am On Jun 07, 2017
Bobbysaxy
Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by Ike4God: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2017
I have a red nose pitbull male and female in ph. three months old, fully vaccinated. Contact me 09056067100 for pictures
Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by bobbysaxy: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Its still remains bobbysaxy..........
Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by knyte(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Namdeenero:
CC KNYTE, HONEYWEALTH KENNELS, ESTYKAY...

Ask any petlander about these guys
Blessings Namdeenero

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by amyzon: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
Bobbysaxy
Which breed do u have now, I will gsd
Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by olisafincy(m): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Top breeders stay mute, they don't advertise there legacy speaks for them, fear those ones who advertise themselves as top breeders and make hell of noise that they have quality and all that. In every state there are top breeders, try and locate one yourself .

4 Likes

Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by ichakaobos(m): 12:14am On Jun 08, 2017
olisafincy:
Top breeders stay mute, they don't advertise there legacy speaks for them, fear those ones who advertise themselves as top breeders and make hell of noise that they have quality and all that. In every state there are top breeders, try and locate one yourself .
Oga mi, show me how nah.
Re: Who Is A Reliable Dog Breeder/seller On The Pet Section by egorov(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
ichakaobos:

Oga mi, show me how nah.
No one can show u the way, forge it yourself. Go out,meet breeders. We do meetings every month, we organise shows. Attend some. If possible go out of your zone. U will meet breeders who dont make noise, u hardly see them advertise. I'm glad I met many of them a long while ago, and I'm benefitting from thier mentorship

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Notch Boerboel Puppies For Sale From The Stable Of House Of Knights / Big Bone Caucasian Puppies For Sale. / Pure Breed Gsd Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.