Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter (48152 Views)

Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia / AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry / Tiwa Savage's Son And Annie Idibia's Daughter Relax Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by gebest: 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
so which one be ay daughter nd which one b tuface daughter among d two?
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by youngest85(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Clone2020:
My guy you are a pedophile.
Utchgirl:
Ripe ke Yerima alert !
DICKtator:
Seriously, when did Yeahrealman join NL? grin grin grin grin

Una mind dirty o

Daughters is a name of fruit in Yugoslavia...
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by Genea(f): 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
gebest:
so which one be ay daughter nd which one b tuface daughter among d two?
The one on d left is tuface daughter and d one on d right is AY daughter, look at their faces very well
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by Theoflux(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
kiddoiLL:
Nice interior colour..nothing consine me with pesin wife n d cloth d daughter wear
If pikin good, na papa; if them spoil, na mama. Papa AY and mama AY.. who beta?
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by Utchgirl(f): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
youngest85:

Una mind dirty o

Daughters is a name of fruit in Yugoslavia...

Then, park n go 2 Yugoslavia.
Here in Naija,daughter na pesin pikin biko.

Whn in Rome, behave as d Romans.
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by youngest85(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Utchgirl:

Then, park n go 2 Yugoslavia.
Here in Naija,daughter na pesin pikin biko.

Whn in Rome, behave as d Romans.

Lemme check ur face b4 i spk further.....
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by Mistadora01(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
who is d Lady plss

1 Like

Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by kenoz(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
lovely
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by Cossie18: 1:06am On Jun 27, 2016
fkpboss:
see this small children, dem never grow up dem dey wey this kind short clothes. if they con grow like this dem go con turn maheeda

I tire oh. ... I think say n's only me see am
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by Cossie18: 1:07am On Jun 27, 2016
Cossie18:

I tire oh. ... I think say n's only me see am
na**
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by blowjob: 6:58am On Jun 27, 2016
tosin400:
AY's wife Mabel with her daughter rocked same outfit with Annie's daughter Isabella Idibia.

Lovely...

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/26/ays-wife-and-daughter-rock-matching-outfit-with-annie-idibias-daughter/

NIGERIA WOMEN AND BLECHIN ... grin...BODY BE LIKE PEPSI... grin
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by duduade: 7:04am On Jun 27, 2016
kiddoiLL:
Nice interior colour..nothing consine me with pesin wife n d cloth d daughter wear
Exactly.. Who is that girl that is not wearing pataa?
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by Easybabs(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2016
tosin400:
lovely

more than lovely
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2016
gebest:
so which1 b ay dota nd whic 1 b 2face dota among d two?
Idibia's daughter has his face. look well....on d woman's right hand.
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by Jok3r(m): 8:47am On Jun 27, 2016
tosin400:
AY's wife Mabel with her daughter rocked same outfit with Annie's daughter Isabella Idibia.

Lovely...

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/26/ays-wife-and-daughter-rock-matching-outfit-with-annie-idibias-daughter/

sweet
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by synclaire: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
youngest85:
daughters are ripe
Pedophile Alert. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by essa9davies4(f): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lovely#pretty girls
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by kechywillz(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
Time will reach when women will go naked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Headies Red Carpet [PICS] / Teebillz In New Photo With His Son, Jamil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.