Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Google Photos Has A Killer Feature - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Photos Has A Killer Feature (841 Views)

How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. / Why Are Most Nigerians Not Using The Face Unlock Feature Of Their Smartphones ? / Road Rash Is Back With A Killer Graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Photos Has A Killer Feature by breellzhacks(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
Google Photos is one of the best photo management services out there. It allows you to back up an unlimited amount of high-quality images without ever paying a dime, the photos and videos sync flawlessly across all of your devices, and its neural network-powered visual search feature seems like something that was pulled directly out of a Sci-Fi movie.

Even with all of these things working for it, the most interesting feature Google Photos has to offer might just be its "Assistant," which allows you to easily create pro-style home movies, animated GIFs, and collages right from your phone or tablet. But as with everything Google does, it's not a feature that has been advertised very well, so I'll show you how to use it below.
Before You Begin

It goes without saying that you'll need to have the Google Photos app installed on your smartphone to take advantage of any features we'll be covering below. If you don't already have the app, start by grabbing the iOS or Android version:

Check my profile for my blog address
I dont wanna get banned again
Re: Google Photos Has A Killer Feature by ITbomb(m): 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Na mb, you dey take sync abi?
Re: Google Photos Has A Killer Feature by breellzhacks(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
ITbomb:
Na mb, you dey take sync abi?
Yea sure but it doesnt consume so much

(1) (Reply)

Google Playstore Issue / SCARY! Help!something Is Eating Up My Phone Memory Space! / Nokia 3310 Reboot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.