Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

SCARY! Help!something Is Eating Up My Phone Memory Space! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SCARY! Help!something Is Eating Up My Phone Memory Space! (841 Views)

Please Help Something Happened To My Injoo Halo Plus / Help.....infinix Zero 3 Internal Memory Space Error / Top 5 Ways To Get More Memory Space On Your Android. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCARY! Help!something Is Eating Up My Phone Memory Space! by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 04, 2016
To all tech lord in the house!! what could be the cause!! I am using a phone with 16gig internal memory,still the internal memory is always running out...that's not the scariest Aspect,I do not have any video on my phone (I deleted them all) I have only pictures and music's not up to 3gig for both..please what happened to the remaining 13gig!!

today I might see 500mb left and the next second I am gonna see 0.00mb memory left.. what could be the cause!! it is now so bad that I can't even take Screenshot,I cant view profile pictures on WhatsApp all because of Space

help me out!

lalasticlala
and all tech lord..help a clueless brother out
Re: SCARY! Help!something Is Eating Up My Phone Memory Space! by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 04, 2016
What phone is that? Maybe ur phone has recycle bin where it stores all the files u have deleted. Go to storage under settings check what's eating ur memory, or check ur file manager. Better still download clean master, run it and clear all the junks
Re: SCARY! Help!something Is Eating Up My Phone Memory Space! by lative(m): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2016
thumbs up to d poster above me,buh I dy reason WHR op 1 download d clean master wit 0.00mb
Re: SCARY! Help!something Is Eating Up My Phone Memory Space! by RitzyPrince(m): 7:47am On Sep 04, 2016
Might be a Virus, try flashing the phone.
ennyhola:
To all tech lord in the house!! what could be the cause!! I am using a phone with 16gig internal memory,still the internal memory is always running out...that's not the scariest Aspect,I do not have any video on my phone (I deleted them all) I have only pictures and music's not up to 3gig for both..please what happened to the remaining 13gig!!

today I might see 500mb left and the next second I am gonna see 0.00mb memory left.. what could be the cause!! it is now so bad that I can't even take Screenshot,I cant view profile pictures on WhatsApp all because of Space

help me out!

lalasticlala
and all tech lord..help a clueless brother out
Re: SCARY! Help!something Is Eating Up My Phone Memory Space! by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2016
greenhulk:
What phone is that? Maybe ur phone has recycle bin where it stores all the files u have deleted. Go to storage under settings check what's eating ur memory, or check ur file manager. Better still download clean master, run it and clear all the junks
there is something like Misc accumulating over 8gig
Re: SCARY! Help!something Is Eating Up My Phone Memory Space! by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2016
greenhulk:
Tecno l8+ ni
Re: SCARY! Help!something Is Eating Up My Phone Memory Space! by joseph214(m): 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
Just delete .thumbnails in DCIM and thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Does Stubborn Trojan Killer Has Side Effect On Phone? / Whatsapp In Trouble....you Can Now Download The Newly Launched Google Allo App / The Best Way To Revive Phone That Fall In Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.