Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed (32195 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / FG Negotiates With US On Looted Funds / Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Junior66(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2016
Akissani:
must u lie? middle belt will never deny arewa
we dnt want you Hausas/Fulanis. You don hear? I rep Kogi State.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Brainy007: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
RZArecta:
Junaid Mohammed should normally be in a jail if in sane climes, his treasonable utterances would have had him permanently locked up even in lesser African countries but then this is Nigeria and anything our northern masters say or do is admissible
Underline the treasonable part of his statement please
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by RZArecta(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Brainy007:

[s]Underline the treasonable part of his statement please[/s]
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by patrickkkk: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
If d north wants another civil war they should know that they will have to fight alone because South West will disant itself from them this time around.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/treat-niger-delta-avengers-as-bh-terrorists-junaid-mohammed-tells-buhari/
...another DULLARD from the Region of DULLARDS has shown his dullardism.They will always be proud to talk rubb**h.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
It is a shame that people with pedigree and vast political experience would make such unguarded statement...this is an Inciting statement coming from a highly respected individual. I am amazed that people now compare pipelines with human lives; putting them in the same class....I also thought that for the umpteenth time FG has made efforts to dialouge/negiotiate with bokoharm via their spokesmen. God save the people of this Nation.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Domislaz(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
I feel so ashamed of sharing the same nationality with a fellow who reasons with his anu.s like Dr. Junaid Mohammed. The man is a very stopit person.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by CioAngels(f): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/treat-niger-delta-avengers-as-bh-terrorists-junaid-mohammed-tells-buhari/
Yes, pa junaid sir, in as much as we all believe militants are destroyers of you people's oil block/ATM and governace is not about negotiating with militants which idea, i do not buy too becos nobody to negociate with the dying old men, women and innocent children. But to you sir, governace is all about sending herdsmen to kill nonfulanis becos you have never said anything about the dozens killed by them and also you have not told buhari to treat herdsmen like terrorist which they actually are. Pa junaid, using herdsmen to kill for fulani conquest is not going to work becos that is the war you have in mind and not niger delta militants foolishness. Pa junaid, don't be disappointed becos there will be No War.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Maski87: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ok the only difference is that this time you will be on the loosing side
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by sleekdre: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Senseless and careless statements....
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by july66: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
The Niger delta militants are ready for negotiation. They want their people to be carried along from the resources taken from their land but BH says no to western education. BH say they want a caliphate of their own. Junaidu, can't you see the difference? Or you feel he shouldn't be fighting Muslims and be negotiating with christians? Wake up Junaidu and leave sentiments out of this.
iflywithbuhari:

Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by kessler53(m): 3:42am On Jun 28, 2016
raker300:
Who else notices that it's always the northerners that are drumming up the war cry?

Biafra is mentioned, north wants war
ND is mentioned, north wants war
Middle belt don't want arewa, north wants war

What is giving these folks this level of guts
their population.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Israel5(m): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
omolola15:

I'm sure you'll be commanding your own battalion and leading them on the war front. Because that's the only way to be sure you won't lose.

Let's all think of a way forward without war. Because I'm sure I won't carry a gun of it happens. Will you?
No i won't. Let biafra go in peace then.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by omolola15(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Israel5:
No i won't. Let biafra go in peace then.

War is not what we need right now
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by MirabelArode(f): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
DonBobes:

[s]

#chuckle

Nw lemme put u straight on this: weither u call dem middle beltans or centre beltans or circle beltans blive u me dt wen war starts the North will still remain the north. No matter hw u think divided they are at the mment, anything they (North/middlebelt) see as a threat to the unification of this country is worth dying for. Mayb because of wat they gain from the other parts or reasons best known to them.

Get this straight too, the North even loves this country more than the yorubas. Bliv u me. They can never support any division for watsoever reason.

Now lastly: get this straightened out also,

8 out of evry 10 hausa man u see has the HEART of a soldier.

8 out of evry 10 igbo man u see is business minded & as a bit of courage to die for his daily bread. If u see an igbo man wanting to die for an idea, just knw dt he has been bought.

7 out of evry 10 yoruba man does not want war, bt peace & development around him. He does not care wher u com frm as long as u bring gid tidings to his place, he is ok with that.[/s]

What is this illiterate korofo talking? grin
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Okanokan(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
The Heavens will not Fall! and the dialogue is for the good of his Presidency.
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Israel5(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
omolola15:

War is not what we need right now
i know bt averting it is a near impossibility
Re: If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed by Cityguy: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
raker300:
Who else notices that it's always the northerners that are drumming up the war cry?

Biafra is mentioned, north wants war
ND is mentioned, north wants war
Middle belt don't want arewa, north wants war

What is giving these folks this level of guts
You blame them? They believe they hold the security apparatuses. False sense I dare say too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Buhari Is Planning A 3rd Term" - Deji Adeyanju / Isaac Kamalu Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Finance / EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.