Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5165844 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2017
ekisbaba:

Oga it's ridiiculously high...Buyers and sellers get restricted intact buyers should be doing shakara set, carry Skrill go excha be site make you see if you fit exchange am...But here people de do shakara for Skrill wey de limit account.

Skrill and Payoneer buyers we too get to give them a ride buy doing verifications, snow identify and proof Skrill is yours etc.

Open market indeed , if na only me I go stop to buy till sellers head go back to factory default

Btc is not same as Skrill...Make una withdraw skrill to account na.

You still use skrill to purchase your bitcoin.. Don't be greedy and stop complaining.. Let the forces of demand and supply dictate skrill exchange rate.. Please try not to quote me

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by uncleshege(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2017
Dealership:
20$-10,000$ SKRILL NEEDED @435/$

ANY AMOUNT AT ALL @435/$

Whatsapp or call

uncleshege:
I don't usually do this bro bhet I aff to address this...Deez the height of desperation!! grin cheesy cheesy

Calm down baba. You go still see Skrill buy. Stop hiking price more than it should be mhen... wink

Dealership:
$1000-$5000 SKRILL NEEDED AT 435/$

ANYTHING LESS I WILL BUY FOR 420-429/$ depending on the quantity

LETS TRADE

Now this makes more sense! This was the message I was trying to pass across to you the other time. wink

I'm glad you now see the wisdom in my reasoning...grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fentoluwa2(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2017
ekisbaba:

The guy only acted on instinct to send first but now no reply he wants to be sure and all you guys can do is to crucify him or is it because he not a part of the cabal?
Let her come and defend herself before him post screenshots and call just4esu scammer

Thanks for your concern bro, she paid me oh..i trusted her i was just unsure cos the bbm ID on her profile and the previous one i had changed that was where confusion set in . And instead for these guys to just skip if they don't know her bbm. They kept throwing jabs

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nifty247(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2017
I need 3000$ neteller @ good rate. Please contact me if you have it. Whatsapp +966595543700

Also need 5000$ bitcoin @ 490-494 naira / dollar.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dealership: 10:50am On Feb 18, 2017
$300 BITCOINS IS AVAILABLE 497/$ wink

$1000-$5000 SKRILL NEEDED AT 435/$ cool

ANY SKRILL AMOUNT LESS THAN $1000 IS NEED AT 420-430/$ shocked

CALL OR WHATSAPP.. LETS DEAL grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dralemania: 10:53am On Feb 18, 2017
NEW. $1,348btc available at 505/$. (bring 502 if you buying all)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GoldenBoy21(m): 10:57am On Feb 18, 2017
What's the NGN/$ rate for Amazon checkout?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fadayung(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2017
Macaulish:
Hello

Has anyone been able to upload funds into his SKRILL via GTBANK or ACCESS in the past 48hrs

Please Kinldy quote me. IF YES..

HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU ALL

YES.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bishopkay: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2017
230 USD Btc available for the quickest finger!

495 sharp rate. Whatsapp Contact @ signature
Ur time starts now gringrin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drizzit(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2017
Mariesio:

. AOL27

Mariesio .... Good customer

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2017
fadayung:

YES.

GTB or ACCESS

Thanks..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2017
fentoluwa2:

Lol, for your mind..you smart huh? Now she replied and the difference in Bbm ID occurred as a result of she updating and re- installing the bbm app on her phone.
You guys got no chill, dont be so filled with negativity what will it take to skip a post if you got no solution?
I never reached the conclusion that i was scammed. Heres the bank alert, you can come and drink coke..wise geeks that knows best
we are pointing out ur mistakes and crucifying you , yes
because when it comes to money matters you are supposed to do all your due diligence before making any payment. always ask and be doubly sure about information before doing anything . you are lucky you dealt with the right person , you need to go through this thread and see how ppl have lost millions.
what you did is like asking to verify a bank account number after you have paid in.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2017
b]421 Btc for sale.. At 497
Contact me[/b
]

Note last last
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2017
Forget trust. Next time confirm whatever you want to confirm before sending your BTC.

Just imagine if the person wasn't Justi?

fentoluwa2:

Thanks for your concern bro, she paid me oh..i trusted her i was just unsure cos the bbm ID on her profile and the previous one i had changed that was where confusion set in . And instead for these guys to just skip if they don't know her bbm. They kept throwing jabs

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Birniwa(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2017
Skrill needed, kindly contact me on my signature once you've, any amount. I will buy all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 11:08am On Feb 18, 2017
Seriously? Your own skrill must be different from others cheesy. You can only withdraw to your naira card at CBN rate. No more withdrawal into dorm account.

Or the last time you tried it was when that option was still available

DjSwaga:

In case u don't know, u can withdraw Skrill to your dorm acct or MasterCard. That's what some buyers do

Lass lass, all of us go dey alrite.

Also, it's a free world. You can stop buying till you see people to sell at 420.

Happy trading to us all.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Forget trust. Next time confirm whatever you want to confirm before sending your BTC.

Just imagine if the person wasn't Justi?

he still doesn't understand ,no wonder the elders say experience is always the best teacher
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2017
DjSwaga:

In case u don't know, u can withdraw Skrill to your dorm acct or MasterCard. That's what some buyers do

Lass lass, all of us go dey alrite.

Also, it's a free world. You can stop buying till you see people to sell at 420.

Happy trading to us all.
correct
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2017
Your fight against escrow is simply unreasonable.
You keep encouraging people to send 1st to those who refuse to send 1st or use escrow. Whereas you use escrow for your transaction. Kontinue

ekisbaba:

No spoil market for the guy please...He refused to send first and refused to use escrow does not make him a scammer. He does not know who you are and does not know the escrow guys. Why can't you send first? Maybe he should be careful of you too.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lms4real(m): 11:14am On Feb 18, 2017
The offer still stand 50$ worth of bitcoin @495 per dollar..... Underclass with trust issue should stay out. cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2017
You have only 11posts to your moniker so everyone is allowed to have trust issues when dealing with you.

Don't come on here to bully people into trading with you.

lms4real:
The offer still stand 50$ worth of bitcoin @495 per dollar..... Underclass with trust issue should stay out. cool

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2017
] SKRILL NEEDED URGENTLY

ANY AMOUNT @Soft rate

Ping me on WhatsApp, Biko..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2017
onatisi:
correct

He's wrong.. @Bookiemart01 is right.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:21am On Feb 18, 2017
ekisbaba:

No spoil market for the guy please...He refused to send first and refused to use escrow does not make him a scammer. He does not know who you are and does not know the escrow guys. Why can't you send first? Maybe he should be careful of you too.

I pity your mind set and psychology
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 11:22am On Feb 18, 2017
Cjsmack:

He's wrong.. @Bookiemart01 is right.
really?
but someone mentioned it in another thread that he loads his dollar mastercard with skrill
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:22am On Feb 18, 2017
ekisbaba:

I pity your mind set and psychology

You may even be a scammer in disguise as I have suggested in one of my post.

But what do I know. just saying my own ni sha, for those who cares

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2017
It was possible then but not anymore.

If anyone uploads skrill, it'll be at CBN rate to their naira account

onatisi:
really?
but someone mentioned it in another thread that he loads his dollar mastercard with skrill

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kyrios: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2017
870btc available @495
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Yugosng(m): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2017
$620 Bitcoin available for sale at 495/$.

Holla at me via my signature let's deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2017
Bookiemart01:
It was possible then but not anymore.

If anyone uploads skrill, it'll be at CBN rate to their naira account

thanks a million , now i know better

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2017
Nah so. We learn daily

onatisi:

thanks a million , now i know better

(1) (2) (3) ... (1588) (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.