Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5165670 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lms4real(m): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2017
LaconicINC:
careful.this guy does not want to use escrow, wants me to send first and he is new here, please @ all tread carefully with this moniker, he has just 5 posts on Nairaland and he registered 2013
well as u can see, the opening date cannot be edited, you are right is just 5post that's simply coz I don't trade here on NL. Just started of recent. And u have trust issue coz normally it should be payment and btc later for 2 stranger that really want to deal. But instead u started saying can't do ur own like that coz u are so afraid of dealing with stranger for the coin of just 50$.....thanks anyway, Rockywizzy later vouch for u so u are to me a trustee now. Sorry about earlier
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by signature2012(m): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2017
debybeautyworld,very legit person.Sent first and she never disappointed.
Very fast transaction.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2017
Curiouscat:
What about their opening balance of $100 when some open for free.

I think u can collect ur money the next day u open your account. I may be wrong tho
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 11:28am On Feb 18, 2017
onatisi:
really?
but someone mentioned it in another thread that he loads his dollar mastercard with skrill

The person obviously meant funding skrill via the MasterCard.. DjSwaga was talking about withdrawal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Seriously? Your own skrill must be different from others cheesy. You can only withdraw to your naira card at CBN rate. No more withdrawal into dorm account.

Or the last time you tried it was when that option was still available

You are so right.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 11:28am On Feb 18, 2017
The bolded is more like it. Both seller and trader are happy.
Not someone new forming"I don't know you and I can't send 1st"....

lms4real:
well as u can see, the opening date cannot be edited, you are right is just 5post that's simply coz I don't trade here on NL. Just started of recent. And u have trust issue coz normally it should be payment and btc later for 2 stranger that really want to deal. But instead u started saying can't do ur own like that coz u are so afraid of dealing with stranger for the coin of just 50$.....thanks anyway, Rockywizzy later vouch for u so u are to me a trustee now. Sorry about earlier
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dealership: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2017
Dealership:
$300 BITCOINS IS AVAILABLE 497/$ wink

$1000-$5000 SKRILL NEEDED AT 435/$ cool

ANY SKRILL AMOUNT LESS THAN $1000 IS NEED AT 420-430/$ shocked

CALL OR WHATSAPP.. LETS DEAL grin grin

Am available for calls now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ekisbaba: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2017
Dealership:
$1000-$5000 SKRILL NEEDED AT 435/$

ANYTHING LESS I WILL BUY FOR 420-429/$ depending on the quantity

LETS TRADE

Quoted by mistake.sorry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adinije(f): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2017
Adinije:
$385 PayPal fund for sale
Sold to Capspeter
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by signature2012(m): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2017
No more skrill sellers on this thread or have they entered the wall?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ekisbaba: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2017
sosy25:
I need anything between 1,000 and 15,000 pounds sterling to be paid into my Barclays Bank account in the United Kingdom and I would pay the naira equivalent to any bank account in Nigeria. Please call the number on my signature let me know your exchange rate. Thank you.

Oga your WhatsApp no de work o...
I can't meet you at ajao estate o, except in a safe place like army barrack or police station. I de fear my head 15k£ is good enough for Ransome money

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by signature2012(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2017
ekisbaba:

Oga your WhatsApp no de work o...
I can't meet you at ajao estate o, except in a safe place like army barrack or police station. I de fear my head 15k£ is good enough for Ransome money

Opss...just saw you misquoted that guy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Seriously? Your own skrill must be different from others cheesy. You can only withdraw to your naira card at CBN rate. No more withdrawal into dorm account.

Yh not recently
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by debybeautyworld(f): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2017
signature2012:
debybeautyworld,very legit person.Sent first and she never disappointed.
Very fast transaction.
TNX a lot signature2012...happy that u trust me . U na baba, thanks for ur patronage, look forward to better and bigger biz with u
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2017
LaconicINC:
nice doing business with you Bro

Thaks for the smooth deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2017
Bookiemart01:
The bolded is more like it. Both seller and trader are happy.Not someone new forming"I don't know you and I can't send 1st"....

And can't accept trade by escrow in addition.. Nothing but a red flag to me.

#Trade_Safe
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mployer(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2017
Bookiemart01:

I think you can withdraw if your dorm account is denominated in Euro. That's what I saw on their site, though I didn't try it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2017
ekisbaba:

No spoil market for the guy please...He refused to send first and refused to use escrow does not make him a scammer. He does not know who you are and does not know the escrow guys. Why can't you send first? Maybe he should be careful of you too.
Hahaha haha kontinu
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2017
ekisbaba:

No spoil market for the guy please...He refused to send first and refused to use escrow does not make him a scammer. He does not know who you are and does not know the escrow guys. Why can't you send first? Maybe he should be careful of you too.
when last did you get scammed, or are you aiding and abetting, did you read what I wrote well, that he has just 5 posts and asking me to send first, and refuses escrow, guy de your lane

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2017
mployer:

I think you can withdraw if your dorm account is denominated in Euro. That's what I saw on their site, though I didn't try it.

The skrill account has to be dominated in Euro too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2017
3RNEST:

Do u read well or u have reading problem... Its seem u re ready for early morning trouble?

*Hand folded waiting for next move *

Am ready this morning...

Since No skrill for market.. Make we end am with fight.. Bcuz i see nothing wrong in my first post.. angry
my first oga for this thread see me see Wahala with ekisbaba ooo, he is encouraging Scammers or would be Scammers
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2017
ekisbaba:

Go and sit down Mr man...Who made you escrow? Seun?
Send first to who ?So the guy no get choice again.
See how some people turn thread to birth right.
I de wait the day one of these non forum admin escrow go abscond
you go wait till fowl start to sweat and grow teeth, Scammers representatives Naim you be

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2017
ekisbaba:

Go and sit down Mr man...Who made you escrow? Seun?
Send first to who ?So the guy no get choice again.
See how some people turn thread to birth right.
I de wait the day one of these none forum admin escrow go abscond

for all I have read in this guy posts since his account creation (2016), he has never support any progress in this forum. His actions are summarised below

He always discourage member from preventing themselves against scam by"

1. Encourage them to send first to new monikers in this thread

2. discourage the use of our half bread is better than non escrow and even speak bad against them

3. and so son...Read his posts for yourself

I hereby move a motion for or against this guy.

If you support him and his view pls click LIKE,

If you disagree with him and think his mentality are negative to the progress of members of this sensitive thread, pls click SHARE

NOTE

I will personally stop offering escrow and bring down my "CABAL" thread that contains list of trusted and scammers if like is more than share.

Thanks you

Let's the vote begin pls.

cc
dominique
puskin

2 Likes 37 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Damlovey(f): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2017
Pls shey PayPal still dey work in Nigeria?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2017
LaconicINC:
my first oga for this thread see me see Wahala with ekisbaba ooo, he is encouraging Scammers or would be Scammers
No bi only you my brother...the tin tire me.. But dere is Oluwa...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Your fight against escrow is simply unreasonable.
You keep encouraging people to send 1st to those who refuse to send 1st or use escrow. Whereas you use escrow for your transaction. Kontinue

no mind the guy he is the senate president the Scammers chambers
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2017
Bookiemart01:
It was possible then but not anymore.

If anyone uploads skrill, it'll be at CBN rate to their naira account

Bookiemart01.

So Uploading can still be carried out

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2017
Ekisbaba has a mission here please tread carefully with him and all the Scammers he represents

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 11:54am On Feb 18, 2017
MULLAH123:

Thaks for the smooth deal.
anytime bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2017
LaconicINC:
Ekisbaba has a mission here please tread carefully with him and all the Scammers he represents
You making him popular guys..ekisbaba use escrow see while trading.. You keep falling for his antics
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2017
lms4real:
you kept repeating the word just even in our whatsapp chat, even if it's 50 cent bro, am not ready to lose it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2017
Doyinlawal:
Sure guy.nice dealing
baba we go still do another one in the evening ooh. abi??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1589) (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.