Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5154276 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2017
Tabbaz:

for all I have read in this guy posts since his account creation (2016), he has never support any progress in this forum. His actions are summarised below

He always discourage member from preventing themselves against scam by"

1. Encourage them to send first to new monikers in this thread

2. discourage the use of our half bread is better than non escrow and even speak bad against them

3. and so son...Read his posts for yourself

I hereby move a motion for or against this guy.

If you support him and his view pls click LIKE,

If you disagree with him and think his mentality are negative to the progress of members of this sensitive thread, pls click SHARE

NOTE

I will personally stop offering escrow and bring down my "CABAL" thread that contains list of trusted and scammers if like is more than share.

Thanks you

Let's the vote begin pls.

cc
domiique
puskn

Imagine a 'new' member boldly forcing his silly opinions down our throats. It doesn't take a genius to figure that he is a banned member reuturning with a new moniker.
Just this morning I went through his post and I must say, his posting pattern is very similar to that of Awaritefe and I've been keeping tabs on him since then. I don't think we should wait till someone gets scammed before removing him from the forum.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by crazo(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kaboninc ooooooooh. we've done another deal and baba is fast and trustworthy I tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nifty247(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Still available?
kyrios:
870btc available @495
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kyrios: 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
nifty247:
Still available?
yes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sosy25: 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Yeah my whatsapp does not work. We can meet at Ajao Estate Police Station. We would come with our internet banking tokens and do the transfers there. I have nothing to hide so I am comfortable with this arrangement, I met people in different places to ensure security.

ekisbaba:

Oga your WhatsApp no de work o...
I can't meet you at ajao estate o, except in a safe place like army barrack or police station. I de fear my head 15k£ is good enough for Ransome money

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dealership: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
nifty247:
Still available?
Whatsapp me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by easyflex: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
Curiouscat:
What about their opening balance of $100 when some open for free.

No offense meant but if you really "need" to open a dorm account but you consider it exorbitant to deposit a $100 (if that is the prerequisite) , then it is very doubtful if you actually need the account.

Mind you, any deposit (including the 100 bucks) can equally be withdrawn within 24 hours of opening the account. so I'm still trying to figure out how the 100 bucks is a big problem .
We also have to bear in mind that these are profit making organizations. Even forgot to mention that I get credit alert most time within 30 minutes of international transfers even if after close of work.

This is just my opinion though, not holding brief for anybody.

NB: No bank is in itself self sufficient. But every businessman knows what purpose each of his banks serve him . Diamond if you must know also have several flaws but i believe some aspects of my forex needs are best served by them... Cheers

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
dominique:

Imagine a 'new' member boldly forcing his silly opinions down our throats. It doesn't take a genius to figure that he is a banned member reuturning with a new moniker.
Just this morning I went through his post and I must say, his posting pattern is very similar to that of Awar***fe and I've been keeping tabs on him since then. I don't think we should wait till someone gets scammed before removing him from the forum.

thanks for coming to our aid o.

The guy is becoming something else here and the reason why I mentioned you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dralemania: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
Someone called me few mins ago with respect to my coin and the next thing he wan turn am to fight. What I don't understand is this: If I tell you this is my price on the advert and you are not cool with it, why calling me?.
is it by force?. If I like I sell my coin 460 or 520. na me get am. pls only calme if you are cool with my rate. ( $1134btc stil available at 502/$)

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doyinlawal(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
b]421 Btc for sale.. At 495
Contact me[/b
]

Note last last
Sold to onatisi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
Franiey:

not available
? Very much available 24/7.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dealership: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
500$-$10000 SKRILL NEEDED AT 435/$

ANYTHING LOWER IS NEGOTIABLE BETWEEN 420-430/$ DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT OF SKRILL.

INSTANT FUNDING | LET US TRADE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by uncleshege(m): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Cjsmack:

The skrill account has to be dominated in Euro too

This is not true...the Skrill accant can be denominated in USD and they'll transfer the equivalent in Euro to ur Euro dom accant here in naija and u can sell off d euro @ aboki rates. However, Skrill removes a 3.99% conversion charge coupled wiv the fact that it'll take at least 3 days, sometimes even more sef before the money reach naija. By that time plus d conversion charges, d money don lose value finish already! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ip2121918021(m): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Macaulish:
Hello

Has anyone been able to upload funds into his SKRILL via GTBANK or ACCESS in the past 48hrs

Please Kinldy quote me. IF YES..

HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU ALL

I just did $100 with access now - PP undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Curiouscat: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nope. You seems not get my point. I am only trying to compare them with some banks having no initial deposit balance like Gtbank, not like I am saying the 100$ should be an issue. In as much as every bank is out there for a gain in their transactions, so also is we the customer trying to cut cost as much as we can. Shey, we are all out for the profit ni (in this case). I got your point quite alright though. If I can save $100 for this kind economy, why won't i want to?
easyflex:

No offense meant but if you really "need" to open a dorm account but you consider it exorbitant to deposit a $100 (if that is the prerequisite) , then it is very doubtful if you actually need the account.

Mind you, any deposit (including the 100 bucks) can equally be withdrawn within 24 hours of opening the account. so I'm still trying to figure out how the 100 bucks is a big problem .
We also have to bear in mind that these are profit making organizations. Even forgot to mention that I get credit alert most time within 30 minutes of international transfers even if after close of work.

This is just my opinion though, not holding brief for anybody.

NB: No bank is in itself self sufficient. But every businessman knows what purpose each of his banks serve him . Diamond if you must know also have several flaws but i believe some aspects of my forex needs are best served by them... Cheers
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
uncleshege:

This is not true...the Skrill accant can be denominated in USD and they'll transfer the equivalent in Euro to ur Euro dom accant here in naija and u can sell off d euro @ aboki rates. However, Skrill removes a 3.99% conversion charge coupled wiv the fact that it'll take at least 3 days, sometimes even more sef before the money reach naija. By that time plus d conversion charges, d money don lose value finish already! cheesy

They convert Dollar to Euro at a poor rate and still charge that 3.99% for conversion, the money becomes messed up at the end of the day. After my bitter experience, l had to have Skrill accounts in different currencies.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pachuxy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Neteller funds needed.

Contact me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by uncleshege(m): 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Seriously? Your own skrill must be different from others cheesy. You can only withdraw to your naira card at CBN rate. No more withdrawal into dorm account.

Or the last time you tried it was when that option was still available

This is also not true! U can most definitely withdraw ur Skrill to your Dollar VISA card, not mastercard oo. I still did this recently. Can't remember when though. However Skrill gave us a valentine present....withdrawal fee into ur VISA card is now 7.5% starting 14th February, 2017! grin

The withdrawal fee used to be between $4 - $6 (depending on euro-usd exchange rate at that point in time)...

Biko, pple shld stop passing around wrong info upandan on the thread abeg.

PS: It is not my intention to insult anybody oo. But if anyone feels offended by my statements, I sincerely apologise in advance cheesy

Just want to set d records straight.

Cheers smiley

9 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
crazo:
Kaboninc ooooooooh. we've done another deal and baba is fast and trustworthy I tell you

Lol.. You don come again.. .

Thanks for your continued patronage.. .

Oya, I owe you one origin.. .lol
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
uncleshege:

I agree
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Curiouscat: 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
Thanks
DjSwaga:

I think u can collect ur money the next day u open your account. I may be wrong tho
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
kyrios:
yes

Still available?

Send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
230$ btc available @ 497/$
Escrow is welcome
See my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
] SKRILL NEEDED URGENTLY

ANY AMOUNT @Soft rate

Ping me on WhatsApp, Biko..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
uncleshege:

This is also not true! U can most definitely withdraw ur Skrill to your Dollar VISA card, not mastercard oo. I still did this recently. Can't remember when though. However Skrill gave us a valentine present....withdrawal fee into ur VISA card is now 7.5% starting 14th February, 2017! grin

The withdrawal fee used to be between $4 - $6 (depending on euro-usd exchange rate at that point in time)...

Biko, pple shld stop passing around wrong info upandan on the thread abeg.

PS: It is not my intention to insult anybody oo. But if anyone feels offended by my statements, I sincerely apologise in advance cheesy

Just want to set d records straight.

Cheers smiley

Dollar or Euro visa card?

She was talking about debit MasterCard..

I only see the withdrawal possibility with an Euro credit visa card.. I can be wrong though.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by debybeautyworld(f): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
PayPal fund needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Curiouscat: 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wall loh sure ju. It is weekend, so then dey rest. Let the buyer too have some rest. And @ what rate did you buy sir? Hope no be those kind cut person head rate?
signature2012:
No more skrill sellers on this thread or have they entered the wall?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sale ya bitcoins to me.. ..

What's App Me!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by uncleshege(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Cjsmack:

I only see the withdrawal possibility with an Euro credit visa card.. I can be wrong though.

DOLLAR Visa Card bro not euro. The thing is, because of the United States' very strict Anti-Money Laundering policies, all these online finance companies shy away from doing "Bank Transfers" denominated in the "United States Dollar".

It's not just Skrill oo. Even paypal, payoneer, okpay, etc. There are few exceptions to this though. For example if you have a USD accant domiciled in the United States they may allow you withdraw directly into that bank accant.

However, all of these online finance companies allow you to withdraw to your cards. Some of them VISA alone, others both VISA and MASTER cards. I don't know why this is but my guess is these companies are shielded from the wrath of the United States Government by the VISA and MASTERCARD entities.

PS: Please know that money in your VISA dollar card cannot be automatically sold @ aboki rates oooo. Only money in your DOM accant can be automatically sold @ aboki rates! Kindly notice the difference oo. Ehen!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by saintiflex(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
Cjsmack:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Hussein53(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Damlovey:
Please I am having issues with my skrill account. Can't upload funds at all.. it's always saying transaction failed. Have used over 4 different accounts now and it's still the same issue. Reply ASAP thanks

Am having the same issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.