Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5177968 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2017
[b]
Funlord2:

If you don't like the terms of his deal walk away....every hour someone has coins to sell...dont fall victim to big talk or old moniker levels....he may not be a scammer but he is not serious
I have not dealt with him before too but it's like one or two things do cancel our trade

He always ask to send first but I haven't cos I haven't dealt with him too before

He has posted lot of trades in a very short time...

I hope he defend this case. I also have screenshots of our discussions

If anyone has traded successfully with him, he/she should signify to ensure we are dealing with the right people.

I already know kaboninc as a trusted person in this group and almost everyone knows. So I don't know y he refuse to send first and claiming you can't tell the wallet you are sending from only to say foreign wallet. There is something fishy here...

@anthonykezy come and clear the air and show us who you have traded successfully with in this group.

Am very keen on this one because I have this contact on my list for close to a Month now but no trade with him yet. Every attempt is futile, though glad I havent because I won't even have anyone on my list with scam incident.

@anthonykezy come and clear the air

Cc.. Kaboninc
Modath
Ladyf
Tabbaz
[/b]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2017
New day, new story. Asking Kaboninc to bring escrow, yet still asking Kaboninc for escrow service.

Eleyi gidigan!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 9:58am On Jun 16, 2017
kaboninc:

Update

Same guy that asked me to bring an escrow is now asking me to escrow for him.

Called me and was asking if am a stranger to him (you see how they warm into your heart) and I told him he's a stranger to me.

Wetin i talk?

Scammer.

CC: Tabbaz, Funlord2, Modath, everyone.. ..

Na different things person dey see /hear everyday
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2017
Get Skrill/Neteller For Just $10, $15, $20, $35, $50, $70, $100, $150, $250, $500, $700 etc, BITCOIN, WMZ, $100 FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL ETC... AVAILABLE. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We BUY Your Skrill/Neteller $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500, $1000 etc. Payment by Mobile Transfer!. See Our Signature/Contact .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tundephish(m): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2017
anthonykezy:
$2,800 Btc available for sales at 390/$

fastest finger

Contact me through my signature
Bros who you be self, you just come here dey spoil market
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2017
SHALLREIGN:
30$ BTC available at 390

Fast deal! I need money sharp sharp.

Kaboninc come and carry this one wink

Contact Sign...

Am interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rookidmart: 10:08am On Jun 16, 2017
kaboninc:

Who has ever dealt with this guy?

Please let's know your experience

Modified

[b]I beg all of you be very very careful with this guy. He may pull off some deals as clean and appear to be legit but they are all smoke screen for the bigger heist.

I contacted him for his bitcoins and he said its available. I asked him what wallet and he said "not paxful".

Okay what wallet and he keeps telling me he has many wallets.

Okay told him to check me out and he insisted I bring an escrow. I said okay and brought an escrow. Could you believe we spent all our time asking him which wallet he's sending from and till this moment, nothing?

All he keeps saying is that he's a trader and can send from many wallets. Which wallet, na war. Nothing. Can a trader not know the source, location and status of his goods? For those of us who have dealt with him, we might have been a victim of MITM (it's damn painful) but be extremely careful.

These are signs and symptoms of a scammer. These are their traits. They come to the mix, pull some stunts, gain some credibility, gain approval ratings, get positive reviews and even ask for others with credibility to vouch for them, then bang they hit.[/b]

KB, if you can remember, this is the person I bought Bitcoin from when you and Askme2 acted as escrow.
I'm not saying he's legit, or not, just trying to remind you.

I think it's weird that he's asking you to bring escrow, since when we dealt he was comfortable using you as escrow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2017
nwagbaradav:
New day, new story. Asking Kaboninc to bring escrow, yet still asking Kaboninc for escrow service.

Eleyi gidigan!
I called him on whatsapp and said the he requested for escrow from kaboninc. And you will always tell me if I can bring kaboninc as escrow for trade.

This is madness. Evans spirit dey here

Him no no say Kaboninc himself Na escrow? this one fear me gan ooo

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donvikky91: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2017
1100$ is available @390/$ if you are interested buzz me on 08036418274 (Whatsapp and call) come with escrow if we havnt deal b4 thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 10:22am On Jun 16, 2017
rookidmart:

KB, if you can remember, this is the person I bought Bitcoin from when you and Askme2 acted as escrow.
I'm not saying he's legit, or not, just trying to remind you.

I think it's weird that he's asking you to bring escrow, since when we dealt he was comfortable using you as escrow.

My dear, people we escrow for, we could just be aiding these scammers. Only God knows how many people have become victims.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by whizcode: 10:22am On Jun 16, 2017
anthonykezy:
$2,800 Btc available for sales at 390/$

fastest finger

Contact me through my signature
i bought
This. Coins from him

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2017
Bitcoin is headed back to $2900 area, there is a daily pin bar yesterday, signifying that buyers are willing to push up prices.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2017
Scam cases in this thread almost every day, please be vigilant, don't allow any miscreant make you part with your hard earned money cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2017
535$ BTC FOR SALE

Quick sale

Come with your 390/$

I want only credible pple or bring your credible escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2017
Singapore1:
Anthonykezy
Bought btc from me day before yesterday
He sent first and no case of mitm
Kaboninc modath funlord2 tabbaz

They all send first.

Uniquepita always send first until the day he asked me to vouch for him. The account he asks me to pay to had been flagged long tine ago.

I told him I no fit and he became sentimental.

Few minutes later he had scammed two people on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 10:28am On Jun 16, 2017
nwagbaradav:

Eleyi gidigan!
The eyes of escrows do see a lot.
That reminded me of somebody on this trend too that I just escrowed for when he wanted to sell btc. After the escrow service, he advertised his btc to me and I decided to buy 100$ from him. Behold, he asked me to either send 1st or bring escrow. I first thought it was a joke until he started saying he has been in the business for long but not on nairaland and he is not even used to the use of escrow that buyers do send 1st to him. He started telling story that he even has a blog which he called website. When I saw that he insisted, I just packed my load jeje. Nairalanders commented about him just a few days ago that he refused escrow when they wanted to buy btc from him and whenever they mention escrow to him or create whatsapp escrow group, he would keep mute.
And behold, the following day, he contacted me for escrow service between him and somebody he wanted to buy btc from. So, he could use escrow when he wanted to buy. Also, he could use escrow that he couldn't send 1st to. That's why some escrows do turn down request of escrow service because some people don't know the value until they get scammed.
I felt like slapping him from my phone but his own won't be the 1st and hopefully not the last.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 10:34am On Jun 16, 2017
Just passing.

Having a Green day here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yebo36(f): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2017
$30 available at 395/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2017
Sammeyd:

I called him on whatsapp and said the he requested for escrow from kaboninc. And you will always tell me if I can bring kaboninc as escrow for trade.

This is madness. Evans spirit dey here

Him no no say Kaboninc himself Na escrow? this one fear me gan ooo

I was supposed to escrow it... We formed the group but he started talking another thing.... Be careful is what me i will ask of people .... Money nor easy ..

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anayoez: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2017
modath:

Rate?
Whatsapp on siggy..
The rate is 350
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cleanstar(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2017
1000$ bitcoin available at 395/$

206$ payoneer fund available at 348/$

Come quick quick cheesy cheesy fastest finger

Whatup chat @08163407087 or call
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Chidoskey59(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2017
Hello People

If you need to buy dollars for your foreign transactions and other purposes, then you are at the right place. I will sell to you at attractive rates with the best service.

I sell from $5000 upwards

All transactions are carried out within 2 hours maximum.

Thanks, Chidi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Singapore1:
Anthonykezy
Bought btc from me day before yesterday
He sent first and no case of mitm
Kaboninc modath funlord2 tabbaz

Might just be your lucky day wink

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bwaal(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2017
30$ Bitcoin available

390/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2017
stevolinkon40:
Just passing.

Having a Green day here

Mr Man. Come back here. Where do u think you are going to? grin grin

Me get like 1500usd btc for sale at 395. If ure taking all, its slightly negotiable.

Kab..oninc, tab..baz, others, if ure buying, please, come with escrow. If I see another person, una go act as escrow for me.

PS: am using numerous foreign wallets

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sleemoon(m): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2017
Please i need someone to fund my webmoney ewallet.. Or better still someone with a dollar domiciliary account to make payments for me on AliExpress.. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2017
920$ AGC available

Denominations
3*$100
1*$150
1*$170
1*$300

I d WhatsApp

I need money for akara and bread tongue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by debybeautyworld(f): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2017
debybeautyworld:
$1099 PayPal fund available for checkout
$459 remaining
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sanchase: 11:09am On Jun 16, 2017
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $100 and above, sell at attractive rates.

Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bwaal(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2017
Bwaal:
30$ Bitcoin available

390/$

Not Available Anymore

Sold! !!!

ladyF Always reply text.. ......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anthonykezy(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2017
Hello House,

Please this response is coming a bit late cos I was busy and the same time, trying to wake up from this mess of character assassination.

This morning, I posted a trade here on Nairaland for the sales of $2,000.00 worth of Btc. Many people came to my WhatsApp including Kaboninc.He demanded I send first, I told him to either send first or bring escrow. This has become necessary in view of high cases of fraud being recorded almost on a daily basis.

He brought Modath, somebody I spent my time and resources to privately settle a case she had with her Btc seller. For days, I was on that case, I privately calling both of them till the end of that case, yet she is the first person to raise unnecessary alarm.
What they were very much after is not even the Btc par se, but the wallet it's coming from.

I told them boldly that I'm a trader, I can send from any wallet and that their concerns should be on receiving the Btc before payment.

When the argument became too high, I told them clearly that this trade is taking too much time since they will have my Btc before payment.Then, I had so many chats on WhatsApp responding to, yet on the road.

The rationale behind not telling them the wallet is:
1. To avoid sending twice after concluding the deal due to price fluctuations on Btc exchanges and it corresponding charges,
2. To avoid loss on any mentioned wallet, and
3. To send from an exchange that will be more Ok for me in view of the fact that I trade Btc realtime.

We discontinued the trade since many people were on my neck.

Same Btc was bought by WHIZCODE (I even got the cash first before sending him the Btc) I sent the screenshot to both Kaboninc and Modath that I had sold the Btc.

Immediately after sending the screenshot, I started getting calls to rush to Nairaland and defend myself.

It beats my imagination seeing Kaboninc who once escrowed a deal for me coming to Nairaland to say unimaginable things about me with Modath supporting.

Fellow Nairalanders, please confirm from these well known guys who I had had and still having Btc dealings with to tell you about me:
1. LadyF,
2. Initialize,
3. Singapore1,
4. Sammeyd
5. DonCrust,
6. Descrisom
7. Whizcode - who bought the Btc in question
8. Kaboninc - who was once brought in to escrow a deal for me. And
9. Others

I have being on Btc since last year without having an issue with anybody.

Kaboninc, please, kindly delete all the defamatory allegations you raised about me on this page/forum.
You would have allowed me to send the Btc first since there was an escrow to get your cash before your getting my Btc.

Thank you all.

N.B: Modath, I have no word for you but only God can judge you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.