Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5177121 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) (3090) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by otunbadan(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2017
Don't you just hate whenever this trend gets derailed ?-
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BjaySexy(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2017
BjaySexy:
$120 btc @395 Paxful wallet, you send first or we use a reliable escrow.

Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ypeace: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2017
1500usd btc for sale @389. check my SIG for contact details
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by main24(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2017
Just watching cool
Where is Tutucious self
Btc don finally send you to village?? lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2017
anthonykezy:
Hello House,

Please this response is coming a bit late cos I was busy and the same time, trying to wake up from this mess of character assassination.

This morning, I posted a trade here on Nairaland for the sales of $2,000.00 worth of Btc. Many people came to my WhatsApp including Kaboninc.He demanded I send first, I told him to either send first or bring escrow. This has become necessary in view of high cases of fraud being recorded almost on a daily basis.

He brought Modath, somebody I spent my time and resources to privately settle a case she had with her Btc seller. For days, I was on that case, I privately calling both of them till the end of that case, yet she is the first person to raise unnecessary alarm.
What they were very much after is not even the Btc par se, but the wallet it's coming from.

I told them boldly that I'm a trader, I can send from any wallet and that their concerns should be on receiving the Btc before payment.

When the argument became too high, I told them clearly that this trade is taking too much time since they will have my Btc before payment.Then, I had so many chats on WhatsApp responding to, yet on the road.

The rationale behind not telling them the wallet is:
[s] 1. To avoid sending twice after concluding the deal due to price fluctuations on Btc exchanges and it corresponding charges,
2. To avoid loss on any mentioned wallet, and
3. To send from an exchange that will be more Ok for me in view of the fact that I trade Btc realtime. [/s]

We discontinued the trade since many people were on my neck.

Same Btc was bought by WHIZCODE (I even got the cash first before sending him the Btc) I sent the screenshot to both Kaboninc and Modath that I had sold the Btc.

Immediately after sending the screenshot, I started getting calls to rush to Nairaland and defend myself.

It beats my imagination seeing Kaboninc who once escrowed a deal for me coming to Nairaland to say unimaginable things about me with Modath supporting.

Fellow Nairalanders, please confirm from these well known guys who I had had and still having Btc dealings with to tell you about me:
1. LadyF,
2. Initialize,
3. Singapore1,
4. Sammeyd
5. DonCrust,
6. Descrisom
7. Whizcode - who bought the Btc in question
8. Kaboninc - who was once brought in to escrow a deal for me. And
9. Others

I have being on Btc since last year without having an issue with anybody.

Kaboninc, please, kindly delete all the defamatory allegations you raised about me on this page/forum.
You would have allowed me to send the Btc first since there was an escrow to get your cash before your getting my Btc.

Thank you all.

N.B: Modath, I have no word for you but only God can judge you.

Your rationale is not rational.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2017
main24:
Just watching cool
Where is Tutucious self
Btc don finally send you to village?? lipsrsealed undecided cry

You no mention bookiemart

This thread d go up in flames today

Modath, Kabonic on one case and you wan join aunty Tutu

10pages loading.

Make I go find money for breakfast to watch this drama
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You forgot to add 01 to bookiemart so I can get the mention. I don add am sha.

You see ehn, this scam cases don tire me. From Good boy turn bad to bad boy turn good.

Lots of people here are thieves and scammers when nobody is watching them. Wolves in sheep clothing.

I have always traded from the village sha so btc just made my movement to the big city slower grin

khassy:

You no mention bookiemart01

This thread d go up in flames today

Modath, Kabonic on one case and you wan join aunty Tutu

10pages loading.

Make I go find money for breakfast to watch this drama
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by megatran(m): 11:57am On Jun 16, 2017
$155 , $105 and $71 PayPal funds available as fnf. Rate 355 for deals.
$325 Amazon Giftcards available. 325/$ only till 2pm

Whatsapp 08101098212 for deals
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Get Skrill/Neteller For Just $10, $15, $20, $35, $50, $70, $100, $150, $250, $500, $700 etc, BITCOIN, WMZ, $100 FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL ETC... AVAILABLE. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> We BUY Your Skrill/Neteller $10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500, $1000 etc. Payment by Mobile Transfer!. See Our Signature/Contact .
CALL OR TEXT US ETC
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tpromise: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
jsnow90:
What is your rate please?

For the $40k to china. My rate is 340.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kencoinz(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
$100usd skrill for sale. Pm me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tpromise: 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
Can anyone vouch for "Dollar Solution" as escrow on a $40k deal to China.

Please house I need your help on this.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hello Everyone!

Be informed:

I NEVER BELIEVED THIS WILL TURN OUT TO BE A SCAM CASE!!
I think i have been SCAMMED yesterday going through our whatsApp conversation!
screenshot! to cut LONG STORY short....!!!

Below this both numbers:
DANIEL SCAM: 07039750772
Nairaland Moniker: Skrill owner (O_marketer@yahoo.com)
https://www.nairaland.com/oonlinemarker

PROMISE QUEEN +14844812580

Screenshot below:

PROMISE know as "QUEEN" known as Ajayi (Trusted Skriller according to her and her crew & alot traders know her here)

DANIEL SCAM: Someone recommend by PROMISE (QUEEN)
I sent 665$ worth of Skrill funds (O_marketer@yahoo.com) to bcuz the Naira was already sent to QUEEN, thinking she will
pay me base on the trust i had from the person that gat me her contact.
Since yesterday nothing and both phone numbers are off....(here my instinct fail me) cry

Wherever they are i guess they must be reading this message here on Nairaland
RETURN MY MONEY BACK, WHOSOEVER IS BEHIND THIS....IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY CUZ NO PEACE FOR YOU UNTIL YOU PAY BACK[/b]

CAUTION:
Let's be careful on how we trade on this platform, no one is above SCAM? embarassed
NO DOUBT....SHITT HAPPEN..... angry

Regards to all....
-3rnestxchange

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dadah04(m): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
sharp sharp sale $60 skrill available
Escrow is highly welcomed...but only recognized persons

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ypeace: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
3RNEST:
Hello Everyone!

Be informed:

Below this both numbers:
DANIEL SCAM: 0703 975 0772

PROMISE QUEEN + 1 (484) 481 2580

Screenshot below:

PROMISE know as "QUEEN" known as Ajayi (Trusted Skriller according to her and her crew & alot traders know her here)

I sent 665$ worth of Skrill funds (O_marketer@yahoo.com) to bcuz the Naira was already sent to QUEEN, thinking she will
Since yesterday nothing and both phone numbers are off....(here my instinct fail me) cry

RETURN MY MONEY BACK, WHOSOEVER IS BEHIND THIS....IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY CUZ NO PEACE FOR YOU UNTIL YOU PAY BACK[/b]

CAUTION:
Let's be careful on how we trade on this platform, no one is above SCAM? embarassed

Regards to all....
-3rnestxchange

chai. sorry o.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
3RNEST:
Hello Everyone!

Be informed:

Below this both numbers:

Screenshot below:

CAUTION:

Regards to all....
-3rnestxchange

Please don't forget to add the other nairalander moniker.
I salute your courage broda, despite being scam you still post to warn others. I Know they will be caught and its soon.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
3RNEST:
Hello Everyone!

Be informed:

Below this both numbers:

Screenshot below:

CAUTION:

Regards to all....
-3rnestxchange

This is really unbelievable...
Na WA oooo,

A whole 3RNEST

Chai...

I think there is a big lesson here.

Let's hope she redeem that trust.

Money is not all.

Reputation and integrity matters in life if you wanna go far.

Cc... Tabbaz
Kaboninc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LaconicINC: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
3RNEST:
Hello Everyone!

Be informed:

Below this both numbers:

Screenshot below:

CAUTION:

Regards to all....
-3rnestxchange
my brother, even you shocked Eya Pele, please make we de extra vigilant these days ooo, this scam matter Taya me sad

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by askme2: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
$70 Paypal funds available @345
fnf/payment/checkout
contact on whatsapp: 08058462025
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by celestialAgent(m): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
$430 Neteller available.

Still buying bitcoin.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by celestialAgent(m): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
3RNEST:
Hello Everyone!

Be informed:

Below this both numbers:

Screenshot below:

CAUTION:

Regards to all....
-3rnestxchange
Jesus! $665?

Please mail Skrill immediately for fraud report. Hopefully they will still have the fund in a traceable account.

Scam everywhere!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
tpromise:

For the $40k to china. My rate is 340.

Jesus...

Better find like 10 escrows and don't be stingy to pay them for the help...

I no wan hear say agbalagba dey cry o

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lokoyen:

Please don't forget to add the other nairalander moniker.
I salute your courage broda, despite being scam you still post to warn others. I Know they will be caught and its soon.
EDITED Bro,

thanks for the tips and advice i do appreciate, God bless!!
You made me to discover all this after working together to sort them out, surely they will be caught!~

I can't keep it but to inform the huz what's in going on here, everyone should be on guide~ angry

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fizyalasdair(m): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
$50 Amazon Gift Cards needed at 300/$.
Physical pictures of card and cash receipt**
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bijouxcutey(f): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
$385 at #390 available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Buy a Payoneer Mastercard @ $100 only.

Buy/Sell Paypal Funds / Fiverr Withdrawal Fast, reliable and secure e-currency exchanger. Instant Funding without delay.

Perfect Choice for your E-Currency Changer Solution.

Day11

Whatsapp: 08027163988
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
$275 Neteller available for sale at good rate
Whatsapp below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 00Ademi(m): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hi guys I'm new here and i must say someone here scammed me 50pounds worth of itunes but na later things be dat.... Here's d person whatsapp num 09034204660 he has since then block me admin please look unto this.

I want to sharply sell btc of 2.006 i need cash biko ... One of my dating client sent me dis and ah no too sabi dis una bitcoin o.. Whatsapp 08102816186 serious buyer biko
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kencoinz(m): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
$100 USD Skrill Available @ #360
Real Dealers Only!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
@3RNEST. They will return the money, believe it!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kencoinz(m): 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
00Ademi:
I want to sharply sell btc of 2.006 i need cash biko ... One of my dating client sent me dis and ah no too sabi dis una bitcoin o.. Whatsapp 08102816186 serious buyer biko

Yahoo Yahoo abi which one...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Bookiemart01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You forgot to add 01 to bookiemart so I can get the mention. I don add am sha.

You see ehn, this scam cases don tire me. From Good boy turn bad to bad boy turn good.

Lots of people here are thieves and scammers when nobody is watching them. Wolves in sheep clothing.

I have always traded from the village sha so btc just made my movement to the big city slower grin

E weak me tooo embarassed embarassed embarassed

na why I relocate go village, anybody wey try scam me for village, we go use village tactics solve am grin grin grin

This NL get hardened criminals pass Panama prison and Kirikiri join cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) (3090) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.