Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,255 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5153443 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
trendyprettygir:

I understand that a UBA ATM card also works.

Someone just told me right now that he purchased some songs last week via UBA ATM Card. I also understand that UBA cards works for Amazon as well.

Got it to work. Use can chat me up. I av this 2000 ₦ card for sale.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oluwaseun8(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
perfectmoney needed @ soft rate, quote me if you have for sale.

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
3RNEST:
Skrill Needed Urgently

Min: $100

Max: $1000

Serious Sellers kindly whatsApp me
Mobile: 09080994646
NOTE: Your rate must be soft!!
===============================
STILL NEEDED!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fentoluwa2(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
$3500 btc available at a soft rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adedayor08(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
LePrezident:

So you own bittrex, poloniex and the rest?

Ok sir, kwantinu lying.

when was the last time you deposited dollar to poloniex or bittrex ??

open your eyes bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Am still buying small and medium sized btc. Minimum 1usd, max .. 1500.

Come my WhatsApp if ur rate is cool..

Contact via signature... cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
peterjero:

I will try to be as diplomatic as possible, with the screenshot you just uploaded where has it shown that I am a scam Lord, you just use words loosely because here seems to be an online forum where identity isn't seen. I did a video call with onepunchman and he has all my IDs. I'm new to PayPal and never been aware charge back existed, I have sent bitcoin to them and still scammed on it. I didnt take money from you and you are calling me a scam Lord. I just hope you know how to use your education well. I had told onepunchman to use my IDs to report to paypal what else can I do again when I can't get response sent from the sender, will I enter the phone?

Peterjero! Your language has changed each day since friday? Every thing you claimed you and mr schon did was confirmed by the bank to be a blatant lie? Even what you told us this morning was another story? Why did justi4jesu also reject your 6000€ offer? Why have most people you traded with this mr schon chap including mark all had charge back drama but no money? You disappeared for over a month and suddenly appeared at the end of June and decided to contact onepunchman offline rather than on his advert for what reason? You will say one thing on what's app and then come here to say another? Who are you trying to black mail? Me or mr schon? You think because I have deleted the group all your screen shots and chats have disapeared?

Oga abeg you don't want to get muddy with me this afternoon! But if you think meeting me to also prove how much of a gee you are will soothe your mind kindly let me know when and where so that you will learn that my online persona as well as my offline one are twins!

Cc: onepunchman dominique and tabbaz! I really don't know what else to call this chap but you can keep him here with his mr schon moves for as long as you like....since all the evidence is still not Convincing enough! Maybe some people need to lose more cash first!

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
u accept escrow??
fentoluwa2:
$3500 btc available at a soft rate Whatsapp - 080 66786732
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
DjSwaga:
Nigga. What d Bleep just happened.??

I added u in an escrow group and u left and blocked my personal msgs on whatsapp too

Guys trade wit caution with this nigga

Until proven otherwise, He is a scammer

Ask Nwagbaradav

How is he a scammer?
Did he scam you?
don't be so quick to judge!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by goldenval(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
tumababa:

Seems I will deal with you now. Let's WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inze(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
3RNEST:

How is he a scammer?
Did he scam you?
don't be so quick to judge!

2012 and 2015 usernames calling a 2007 username scammer. Na wa o, I never get una time. Make I relax gather screenshot first

CelestialAgent
Swegzfreak
Asids55
Femialade
FhemmyKW

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
inze:

2012 and 2015 usernames calling a 2007 username scammer. Na wa o

CelestialAgent
Swegzfreak
Asids55
Femialade
FhemmyKW

Lol... I didn't call you a scammer Oga... I only asked what happened... Even ppl with same age of monika's av done worse joor..

nwagbaradav:

Bros. How far Na? I was added to do escrow between you and djswaga. What happened?

Read well bro...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
inze:

2012 and 2015 usernames calling a 2007 username scammer. Na wa o, I never get una time. Make I relax gather screenshot first

CelestialAgent
Swegzfreak
Asids55
Femialade
FhemmyKW

Bro Chill, make he come explain himself
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
nwagbaradav:

Lol... I didn't call you a scammer Oga... I only asked what happened... Even ppl with same age of monika's av done worse joor..

Read well bro...
Not You bro, the person knows himself ..and he must explain how he got scam today by fire by force~ angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inze(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Will post previous chat soon.

Please can this humble forum plead with djswaga to come tell us how I scammed him.

He chatted me up for my BTC and I reminded him how he has chatted me up before asking me to send first. This was the first and only thing I replied him. He went straight to create an escrow group I didn't ask him to, I searched the number of the escrow on nairaland but found nothing. With that I exited the escrow group and blocked him, only for him to come here and shout me a scammer.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
tumababa:

Waow Nice one

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by femialade(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
DjSwaga:
Nigga. What d Bleep just happened.??

I added u in an escrow group and u left and blocked my personal msgs on whatsapp too

Guys trade wit caution with this nigga

Until proven otherwise, He is a scammer

Ask Nwagbaradav

I'm sure there is a mistake somewhere. I've traded with this guy several times, even send first most times and he has never disappointed. You should have tried to reach him and know what's up up b4 calling him a scammer.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
femialade:

I'm sure there is a mistake somewhere . I've traded with this guy several times, even send first most times and he has never disappointed. You should have tried to reach him and know what's up up b4 calling him a scammer.
GBAM...u have spoken well bro!! and more vouch will keep rollinq!!

CC:
Inze cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TeamLightSkin(f): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
adabsmith:
Albino omo mi
u dat promised me kpomo since cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by otubujohn(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
$1425 btc available at 370/$
Come whatsapp 08067701917

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
goldenval:

Seems I will deal with you now. Let's WhatsApp

Oga...sorry to disturb your hustle but is there a reason why your name is still repping number 18 on the list?

Tabbaz and dominique kindly assist in clarifying!

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

Oga...sorry to disturb your hustle but is there a reason why your name is still repping number 18 on the list?

grin sharp man!!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
New $500 Amazon gift card with receipt available @ 290

Shop cheaper!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cleanstar(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
200$ PayPal Fnf available at 350/$

330$ payoneer fund available at 347/$

Pm me on whatup chat at 08163407087 or call
grin cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
Another drama loading...

78%
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
$1300 btc available @ awoof rate

Please meet on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by goldenval(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

Thanks for getting back to me and that is beyond my imagination because it is lack of understanding that resulted my name being there and the matter is not yet solved even though the guy that reported the matter tried his best to get it sorted out but seems both GTB and Access bank are still unable in solving the matter faster.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adabsmith(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
TeamLightSkin:

u dat promised me kpomo since cry
Oya let's meet at our usual joint
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by austin4real(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Please which trusted bitcoin buyer trades on paxful? i'm tired of sending to other buyer only for me to be charged for transfer and the time for confirmation is another wahala. Trusted Bitcoin buyers on paxful, plz holla..... thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
tumababa:

Sold and redeemed by buyer. Super fast

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Skrill/Neteller $10, $15, $25, $50, $100 - $2000 --> Available . WMZ, BTC, Paypal --> Available. See our signature.
Always Available. Just call or Text us etc.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by asids55: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
DjSwaga:
u accept escrow??

Mr inze ain't a scamnmer,I have done business with him a couple of times..pls get your facts right before tagging people as scamners

(1) (2) (3) ... (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.