Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5153496 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
goldenval:

Thanks for getting back to me and that is beyond my imagination because it is lack of understanding that resulted my name being there and the matter is not yet solved even though the guy that reported the matter tried his best to get it sorted out but seems both GTB and Access bank are still unable in solving the matter faster.

Can you please mention the guy here so that he can also come and help us out with his own side of the story! Because if your name is still there I doubt if anyone will be willing to trade with you because the would be afraid of a repeat scenario! I remember this your case from december 2016!

Tabbaz and dominique over to you!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
Skrill/Neteller $10, $15, $25, $50, $100 - $2000 --> Available . WMZ, BTC, Paypal --> Available. See our signature. Always Available. Just call or Text us etc.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by suchmuch: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
Update
Only 5k is being paid
No reply from dandonservice
Cc: funlord2
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by goldenval(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
tumababa:

Sold and redeemed by buyer. Super fast

Thanks bro, nice doing business with you, even though the alert took 30mins plus to arrived without any panicked or coming here to spreading scams messages.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
New $500 Amazon gift card with receipt available @ 290

Shop cheaper.!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
goldenval:

Thanks bro, nice doing business with you, even though the alert took 30mins plus to arrived without any panicked or coming here to spreading scams messages.

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=)) panick ke? Nah
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Skrill Needed Urgently

Min: $100

Max: $1000

Serious Sellers kindly whatsApp me
Mobile: 09080994646
NOTE: Your rate must be soft!!
===============================
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by goldenval(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

Can you please mention the guy here so that he can also come and help us out with his own side of the story! Because if your name is still there I doubt if anyone will be willing to trade with you because the would be afraid of a repeat scenario! I remember this your case from december 2016!

Tabbaz and dominique over to you!

He already addressed the house on this matter and Tabbaz knows about it.

We met at the Vi and we went to the bank to made a report but the bank told us to come back after some times and since then I have been going to the bank alone but I was told that they will get back to me till now and nothing has been done.

Once the bank get it solved, he will Personally receive his 50k balance.

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
austin4real:
Please which trusted bitcoin buyer trades on paxful? i'm tired of sending to other buyer only for me to be charged for transfer and the time for confirmation is another wahala. Trusted Bitcoin buyers on paxful, plz holla..... thanks

Come Bro... If ur rate is my rate, come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by goldenval(m): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
tumababa:

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=)) panick ke? Nah

Bro, you know I hate GTB with passion because it took long to get alert from them and that's why I hate dealing with impatient once.

Anyway, let me know once you have more.

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
$100 Skrill needed

Whatsapp below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AMZYMAYO(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
AMZYMAYO:
$273 PayPal available for immediate transfer at your rate grin
Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Edited
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
Skrill $300 and Paypal $1045 available for clearance.See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
$170 btc available at 370/$

Send firs / escrow

Contact below.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
DjSwaga:
Once again. I'm not sorry 1 bit

why will u leave an escrow group without saying anything and u didnt msg me privately too

and i checked my whatsapp msgs. ur dp aint showing again. also my msgs aiby delivering again

what is that??

if anybody like, kill ursef.. na u know

bought plenty btc from Omotisa yest without any drama.

I dont deal with anybody with questionable ways

I'm off to my call duty. I don't av time for all those call and response reply on nairaland

already got my btc from Fentoluwa2.

Cheers

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by epelumi42(m): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
$195 PayPal available. 150$ available on visa card for online payment.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tutucious(f): 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
$3k btc available

368/$

Come Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
DjSwaga:
Once again. I'm not [b]sorry [/b]1 bit

why will u leave an escrow group without saying anything and u didnt msg me privately too

and i checked my whatsapp msgs. ur dp aint showing again. also my msgs aiby delivering again

what is that??

I'm off to my call duty. I don't av time for all those call and response reply on nairaland

Cheers
SMH....

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by celestialAgent(m): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
DjSwaga:
[s]Once again. I'm not sorry 1 bit

what is that??

Cheers[/s]
That someone rejected an UNKNOWN escrow you provided does not make him/her a scammer.

Please coordinate yourself and stop bullshitting.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cleanstar(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
cleanstar:
200$ PayPal Fnf available at 350/$

330$ payoneer fund available at 347/$

Pm me on whatup chat at 08163407087 or call
grin cheesy

Still available cheesy grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by phemmy03: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
$534 payoneer available @350/$

08073046647 whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
celestialAgent:
That someone rejected an UNKNOWN escrow you provided does not make him/her a scammer.

Please coordinate yourself and stop bullshitting.

Oga, na me dem involve for escrow, so this ur unknown status coming from you, last time I checked, I ran escrow service for you on Friday. undecided

Interesting.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
sunmike065:
$170 btc available at 370/$

Send firs / escrow

Contact below.

$50 sold to Richard04...

$120 remaining for grab.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Bring all your skrill at nice rate.
Whatsapp 07063611172.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Anyway, am still buying btc.. If ur rate is my rate, or ure tired of paying transaction fees to other wallets outside paxful, come let's discuss.

Contact via signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ichiebullion(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
$500 bitcoin available in paxful at 368

1 person pack all
Contact on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
$150 Skrill Needed .. Soft Rate Please

$300 BTC PAXFUL WALLET AVAILABLE

$260 BTC BLOCKCHAIN WALLET AVAILABLE

CONTACT DETAILS BELOW....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by celestialAgent(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
nwagbaradav:

Oga, na me dem involve for escrow, so this ur unknown status coming from you, last time I checked, I ran escrow service for you on Friday. undecided

Interesting.
That I allowed you to escrow my transaction does not mean everyone will. I actually did cos the money involved was not hefty.

I can verywell remember I once rejected legalwealth to escrow my transaction when I started trading here cos I didn't know about his reputation here at that time.

So don't make it seem like a big deal. Everyone has the right to select/reject a proposed escrow if d person is now known.

I buy coin from Inze so I can tell he is not a scammer.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
celestialAgent:
That I allowed you to escrow my transaction does not mean everyone will. I actually did cos the money involved was not hefty.

I can verywell remember I once rejected legalwealth to escrow my transaction when I started trading here cos I didn't know about his reputation here at that time.

So don't make it seem like a big deal. Everyone has the right to select/reject a proposed escrow if d person is now known.

I buy coin from Inze so I can tell he is not a scammer.

Smh... Big deal? Me? Everyone has their right, and i was duly informed that both parties were aware. anyway. This is Nairaland. Everybody is a keyboardist. I no involve myself for una matter again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.