Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5153669 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inze(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
celestialAgent:
That I allowed you to escrow my transaction does not mean everyone will. I actually did cos the money involved was not hefty.

I can verywell remember I once rejected legalwealth to escrow my transaction when I started trading here cos I didn't know about his reputation here at that time.

So don't make it seem like a big deal. Everyone has the right to select/reject a proposed escrow if d person is now known.

I buy coin from Inze so I can tell he is not a scammer.

. . . thank you for your words.

I have been a respectable member of this great forum since 2007 and never have I called anyone names. I believe one should have proof before labelling anyone whatsoever as that can go a long way in the minds of people who do not understand what transpired.

As I earlier pointed out, i declined to answer him based on his previous request for me to send first without involving an escrow. I felt no need to continue the chat and I didn't. Only for him to create an escrow group which I never asked him to, I searched the number of this escrow on nairaland and found nothing. With that I exited the group and blocked him, only for him to come here and label me a scammer.

Mr. Djswaga, please if there's anymore to this I just said that is not right, kindly come here and state it.

Thank you all, I appreciate everyone. May we trade safely.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by celestialAgent(m): 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
nwagbaradav:

Smh... Big deal? Me? Everyone has their right, and i was duly informed that both parties were aware. anyway. This is Nairaland. Everybody is a keyboardist. I no involve myself for una matter again.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by segxes23(m): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
$304 btc available at 367. No fighting rate.

Contact via signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
nwagbaradav:

Smh... Big deal? Me? Everyone has their right, and i was duly informed that both parties were aware. anyway. This is Nairaland. Everybody is a keyboardist. I no involve myself for una matter again.
when did u upgrade to escrow?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmmm.......
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
inze:

I have been a respectable member of this great forum since 2007 and never have I called anyone names. I believe one should have proof before labelling anyone whatsoever as that can go a long way in the minds of people who do not understand what transpired.

As I earlier pointed out, i declined to answer him based on his previous request for me to send first without involving an escrow. I felt no need to continue the chat and I didn't. Only for him to create an escrow group which I never asked him to, I searched the number of this escrow on nairaland and found nothing. With that I exited the group and blocked him, only for him to come here and label me a scammer.

Mr. Djswaga, please if there's anymore to this I just said that is not right, kindly come here and state it.

To top up...he owe you an apology a big one for that matter...he must do the needful!!

we are waiting!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
toluxa1:
$200 Amazon gift card available @290.

Sold to teamlightskin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
vizboy:
WE Buy and Sell iTunes Gift Card, Steam Gift Card,Amazon Gift card, BITCOINS, Perfect Money and Chinese Yuan

08067679195 OR 08172585787 OR 07066854155

We Buy at the Best Possible rate with Instant funding, we are one of the oldest and the best In The game.

We buy from 10$ to 100$ Dominations. All we need is just a pics of the card.

WHATSAPP : 08067679195, 07066854155

Or Visit www.Nairacoins.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DjSwaga(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
$102 btc available @ 370 to paxful wallet...

Cc ... austin4real
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Paypal Available

$20 / $100 / $160

FNF

Day11
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CashNaira96: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Please I need someone that can help me pay for something on a site with PayPal... Just 20 euro..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kencoinz(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
DonDanServices:

I don't give out my card without cash coz my cards are legit and authentic

It seems this chap has joined badoo! He has been stone walling suchmuch for over 4 days now and has refused to provide any evidence to suchmuch to enable him or the help desk prove the cards he sold were hot cards or not and is neither willing to return the balance of N13,000 he owes to suchmuch! He has been viewing all day and has refused to reply all posts regarding the issue!

Tabbaz mynd44 and dominique! You can call him what you feel like based on his actions!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by femialade(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
inze:

this is really funny.. Mr Djswaga, u chatted someone up that u need btc without 1. stating d amount u needed. 2. No negotiation. 3. Inze never discussed anything about escrow with u.
I believe escrow comes in after negotiations has been completed and d next thing remaining is payment.
As far as I'm concern, creating a group with an escrow is meaningless. And u also have no right to call him a scammer cos he never asked u to send first.
You need to apologize to him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nwagbaradav: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
3RNEST:

when did u upgrade to escrow?

Do I need a form or permission? grin

Or do I have to announce every deal I do? undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by peterjero(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

Peterjero! Your language has changed each day since friday? Every thing you claimed you and mr schon did was confirmed by the bank to be a blatant lie? Even what you told us this morning was another story? Why did justi4jesu also reject your 6000€ offer? Why have most people you traded with this mr schon chap including mark all had charge back drama but no money? You disappeared for over a month and suddenly appeared at the end of June and decided to contact onepunchman offline rather than on his advert for what reason? You will say one thing on what's app and then come here to say another? Who are you trying to black mail? Me or mr schon? You think because I have deleted the group all your screen shots and chats have disapeared?

Oga abeg you don't want to get muddy with me this afternoon! But if you think meeting me to also prove how much of a gee you are will soothe your mind kindly let me know when and where so that you will learn that my online persona as well as my offline one are twins!

Cc: onepunchman dominique and tabbaz! I really don't know what else to call this chap but you can keep him here with his mr schon moves for as long as you like....since all the evidence is still not Convincing enough! Maybe some people need to lose more cash first!

Kindly share screenshot of our conversation let the people here be the judge. Justi4jesu rejected the PayPal funds because she told me she doesn't buy but sells. If I'm lying let her come here to negate it. I've done bitcoin deal with her and also let her come here to negate it. Must we comment everyday on NL to show we are social media savvy. Guess you are still a young man with hedonistic attitude that's why you can talk loosely. Let anyone I have scammed come here to say it here. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by peterjero(m): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
Funlord2:

Peterjero! Your language has changed each day since friday? Every thing you claimed you and mr schon did was confirmed by the bank to be a blatant lie? Even what you told us this morning was another story? Why did justi4jesu also reject your 6000€ offer? Why have most people you traded with this mr schon chap including mark all had charge back drama but no money? You disappeared for over a month and suddenly appeared at the end of June and decided to contact onepunchman offline rather than on his advert for what reason? You will say one thing on what's app and then come here to say another? Who are you trying to black mail? Me or mr schon? You think because I have deleted the group all your screen shots and chats have disapeared?

Oga abeg you don't want to get muddy with me this afternoon! But if you think meeting me to also prove how much of a gee you are will soothe your mind kindly let me know when and where so that you will learn that my online persona as well as my offline one are twins!

Cc: onepunchman dominique and tabbaz! I really don't know what else to call this chap but you can keep him here with his mr schon moves for as long as you like....since all the evidence is still not Convincing enough! Maybe some people need to lose more cash first!

You registered on nairaland only 2017 and you are trying to be Lord over everyone here on this section. I agreed to onepunchman using an escrow he provided and you come here to spew things you can't substantiate all because you want people to see you as what. Try to use your education wisely.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ichiebullion(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
$500 bitcoin available in paxful at 365

1 person pack all
Contact on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
1,000$ skrill needed to close office for today.
500$ btc also needed.
Whatsapp 07063611172.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
$100 Skrill or Neteller needed
Whatsapp no below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by inze(m): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
1500+ Paxful BTC available @368
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlord2(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Someone and his crew are bitter that N770k no enter wall over the weekend!

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
nwagbaradav:

Do I need a form or permission?

Or do I have to announce every deal I do?
You form need bro...u need to sign up via escrow team, inshort pm me for requirements lolx grin

Singapore1 take over!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Carter001(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
$450 AGC available

$450 AGC available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by akunauba: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Sempumping:
$1300 btc available @ awoof rate

Please meet on whatsapp
Thanks for the smooth sales.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Skrill/Neteller $10, $15, $25, $50, $100 - $2000 --> Available . WMZ, BTC, Paypal --> Available. See our signature. Always Available. Just call or Text us etc.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
Macaulish:

$150 Skrill Needed .. Soft Rate Please

$300 BTC PAXFUL WALLET AVAILABLE

$260 BTC BLOCKCHAIN [/b]WALLET AVAILABLE

CONTACT DETAILS BELOW....

=============================================

UPDATE UPDATE

With the above Available Coin..

Adding this UP

[b]$2000 BTC
Extra Now available..

Paxful + Remitano Wallet..

Rate is 375/$..

==≠===================={=

I need $150 SKRILL someone should come up.
Biko cry

Please BTC is Slightly Negotiable..

Escrow is Allowed..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
Skrill $300 and Paypal $1045 available for clearance.See our signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by trendyprettygir: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
$148 payoneer for sale.

Price is 350.

Quote me if interested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mfm04622: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Oga Bookiemart, Segxes23 and i want to deal and we want you to act as escrow. If you are willing, i will send Naira to you and he will send TC to me after confirmation of the money in your account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ichiebullion(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ichiebullion:
$500 bitcoin available in paxful at 365

1 person pack all
Contact on my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.