Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5165459 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3277) (3278) (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Josh121(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Please quote me when you wear your reasoning cap.I cannot help you if you cannot see there were several other transactions on same account days after the refund and that the refund did not cause the limitation

I am warning you mind your words with me , I didnt use any abusing word for you or anyone , if you dont have manners you better go and learn cause if you bring it my away I will surprise you

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2017
funlord:

Lokoyen try show small!

I just dey enter house now.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:
[/quote]

[quote author=Singapore1 post=58213181]so the issue came from the transaction you made on the 23rd of june ..
either money in or out .

Ko ni ba je fun lailai. My refund was 22nd while made the above payments on 23rd , refund inclusive.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:
[/quote]

[quote author=Singapore1 post=58213181]so the issue came from the transaction you made on the 23rd of june ..
either money in or out .

Ko ni ba je fun lailai. My refund was 22nd while made the above payments on 23rd , refund inclusive.
[quote author=Lokoyen post=58182357][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2017
2722rmb + 2081rmb + 163rmb + 1050rmb + 1510rmb + 115.3rmb + 18023rmb sold!!!
143722rmb still remaining for transfer to china.
Payment for goods on 1688 taobao alibaba tmall aliexpress. Etc.
Transfer options:- WU/MG transfer (cheaper rate with daily limit.) or :- DNT (direct normal transfer)-quick transfer.
Testimony of my Life.
You match me by mistake! You die by correction!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2017
Josh121:

Hahahahah you know how paypal work , do you know what trigger limiting of account on paypal , if you do you will not be saying all this

Paypal will never tell you what caused the limitation. They will only tell you they notice a pattern and it has triggered their security.

Anyone saying it's this particular trasaction is just bn unreasonable.

If it was the refund or not. You have bn informed not to do another refund to the paypal account. Its a possibility that the refund might cause the limit but not 100% certain even at that you a have bn told not to do a refund.

Paypal placed a limit on the account on June 23rd didnt mean a trasaction on the 23rd caused the limit.

Since they say na small boy we be for paypal matter. Make I dey observe for now.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2017
LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Get yourself the cap I suggested please and get off my mention....Come back when you grow
Josh121:

I am warning you mind your words with me , I didnt use any abusing word for you or anyone , if you dont have manners you better go and learn cause if you bring it my away I will surprise you

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=Lokoyen post=58182357][/quote]

All these were 23rd June transactions my refund was 22nd.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2017
Josh121:

Josh121 why do u keep replying that f00l! tabbaz gave his verdict, funlord, and tobtex analyzed the whole issue too.

I wonder why singapore1 no go through the conversation or wht is argument is based upon.

Av said if anyone is doubting let the person request for details of the account. Or we TV together.

I av screenshots of the conversation between us.

Josh abeg just leave them. NA u say make i let go yesterday but as usual dem go wan do eyeservice.

About 5 reputable people called me and told me mariesio is a troublemaker, they too have had one to 2 issues with her. That alone no go make me talk again.

Na God go destroy anybody's handwork and biz for bein sentimental wen dey know reality.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2017
stevolinkon40:

Paypal will never tell you what caused the limitation. They will only tell you they notice a pattern and it has triggered their security.

If it was the refund or not. You have bn informed not to do another refund to the paypal account. Its a possibility that the refund might cause the limit but not 100% certain even at that you a have bn told not to do a refund.

Paypal placed a limit on the account on June 23rd didnt mean a trasaction on the 23rd caused the limit.

Since they say na small boy we be for paypal matter. Make I dey observe for now.

I beg to differ, Paypal tells you the reason for limitation. Look at the screenshot Singapore quoted , the reason was TRANSACTION ON 23RD!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2017
stevolinkon40:

Actually na small boy you still be sir ..I'm sorry ..paypal don't waste time .. they limit your account t immediately you get issue .. they don't have time for kumbaya ...
Yes they may be be monitoring the account .. one transaction always trigger it ... now let us agree the 23rd transaction did not use it
Is it the mariesio own?

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2017
Mynd44:

Its about to go down
Observation mode activated....smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2017
Errmmm...I will pretend you weren't referring to me.

As usuall, you havent addressed the issues raised. You keep mentioning tabbaz as though tabbaz gave a verdict

Lokoyen:

Josh121 why do u keep replying that f00l! tabbaz gave his verdict, funlord, and tobtex analyzed the whole issue too.

I wonder why singapore1 no go through the conversation or wht is argument is based upon.

Av said if anyone is doubting let the person request for details of the account. Or we TV together.

Josh abeg just leave them. NA u say make i let go yesterday but as usual dem go wan do eyeservice.

About 5 reputable people called me and told me mariesio is a troublemaker, they too have had one to 2 issues with her. That alone no go make me talk again.

Na God go destroy anybody's handwork and biz for bein sentimental wen dey know reality.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 11:57am On Jul 07, 2017
Singapore1:
i forgot to add the screenshot ...

this is paypal telling him the issue is with the transaction he made on the 23rd of june

funlord
tabbaz
mynd44
modath
lokoyen

Ko ni baje fun e lailai... My refund was 22nd and Paypal stated that 23rd June transaction has issues . He made 6 payments on 23rd, which meant when he told me on 22nd that he could not send payment out he lied . Also he got an Ebay income on 30th June. He should explain how?

I expect MY FULL REFUND... He deliberately lied about the account being ltd as at 22nd in order to keep my funds with him.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2017
Singapore1:
i use to tell people , i dont meddle in paypal, payoneer or skrill deal , 90% of them are fraud .. what is getting me angry is that fact that he said he is not paying shi shi !!! and the fact that he said he has 7 years experience trading paypal ? ..

i always try to be objective and diplomatic , not showing WINGS UP AND DOWN .. the money we are talking about is not even up to 200k .. now if you want to be diplomatic, you will pay her 1/3 of the money or 1/2 .. i use to do it !!!

but you are saying shi shi she wont get ? who does that ?

mariesio must get something !!! .. she can't wait for 180 days ( except she want to ) ...

you are someone with questionable character .. ( yes we know most people here are with questionable character, and their is little difference between them and emmanuel ) but you are show casing yours ...

thank God .. you are not dealing with me .. the fact that we are both in ibadan will make the matter looks intersting !!!

LOKOYEN
MARIESIO
HAZZANTAZZAN
FUNLORD
TABBAZ

I don't knw what i wud av said to you but if truly u get the mind make we see for ibadan. I will show u transactions and analyzed it to you. Na alakia axis i dey.

No come here dey make noise for wetin u no sabi unless you want make God just destroy ur hand work.

Na so una dey come here dey castigate people if i wasn't here una go just dey label person.

hazzantazzan i had issues with yesterday sef we settled na u carry matter for head.

People wey get mind don call me already and i explained. U dey her dey talk wetin u know dey dere.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tobtex(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2017
Singapore1:

You Fvcked up when you suggested 50% .. you should have cornered him.. make him say it with his mouth ..then you stall small before accepting the 50% .. you shouldn't have suggested the refund .. you gave him wings immediately you sugessted it ..

also you also gave him another WINGS when you asked for proofed that his account is limited .. you shouldnt care ..You dont want to Know !!!

i will blame you for it ... most people that sell paypal here are wicked .. they dont care if there is darkness at 2pm .. all they want is their money !!! .. they dont care if the funds is legit .. i pity people who buy paypal here ...

Bros calm down o :-/
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2017
3RNEST:

Observation mode activated....smiley
But. No worry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:

Now this is what I want you to say ..
About 5 cabal called you and told you she is a trouble maker .. that calmed you down that you are right ..
You can blame her for the account limitation
... it's not fair walahi .. I went through the conversation over and over again..also it's not possible to do a successful checkout without providing address .. would ýou agree with me in that ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
And you just called me to threaten me right. I have d call recorded...I go teach you life lessons and you'll wish you never mentioned or call me...ask your elders

funlord
Mynd44
puskin

Josh121:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:

I don't knw what i wud av said to you but if truly u get the mind make we see for ibadan. I will show u transactions and analyzed it to you. Na alakia axis i dey.

No come here dey make noise for wetin u no sabi unless you want make God just destroy ur hand work.

Na so una dey come here dey castigate people if i wasn't here una go just dey label person.

hazzantazzan i had issues with yesterday sef we settled na u carry matter for head.

People wey get mind don call me already and i explained. U dey her dey talk wetin u know dey dere.

Seems you don't get it .. I am not saying your account is not limited ... but saying it's because of her refund is totally unacceptable. . Try to get that fact right .. and she shouldn't be responsible for it ...
Now you said tabbaz etc have already meddle in the matter ..
Most if the people you named are confused sef,.. they don't know how paypal works .. !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sauceEEP(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
I love this thread!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by varmint: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Haybee191:
hello bro, i have $1000 single itunes, can we deal?

I don't buy $1000 single cards....be careful with that card tho, some people will try to steal it from you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DCTrendy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
scam n fighting dem. have mercy..

$23 Neteller for quick grab.
Whatzapp my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:

- Why did you tell me you could not send out payments again as at 22nd but[b] you still made 6 payments on 23rd and you received 80.61 on 30th June?
- Why did the message on the resolution centre says they need more info on transaction done on 23rd?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bookiemart01:
And you just called me to threaten me right. I have d call recorded...I go teach you life lessons and you'll wish you never mentioned or call me...ask your elders

funlord
Mynd44
puskin

Imagine such nonsense!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Skrill/Neteller $10, $15, $25, $50, $100 - $2000 --> Available . WMZ, BTC, Verified Paypal $20, Paypal $40, Paypal $70, Paypal $100 etc --> Available. See our signature. Always Available. Just call or Text us etc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Sempumping:
$200 available...

Pampers have finished again cry
$200 What??

Pamper kor, diaper ni grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:

Guy, I dont believe in heresay, mention those 5 PERSONS WHO CALLED you and lets start from there or I will conclude you are not only a cheat but a liar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3277) (3278) (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.