Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (3281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5163343 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3278) (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:

I don't knw what i wud av said to you but if truly u get the mind make we see for ibadan. I will show u transactions and analyzed it to you. Na alakia axis i dey.

No come here dey make noise for wetin u no sabi unless you want make God just destroy ur hand work.

Na so una dey come here dey castigate people if i wasn't here una go just dey label person.

hazzantazzan i had issues with yesterday sef we settled na u carry matter for head.

People wey get mind don call me already and i explained. U dey her dey talk wetin u know dey dere.
no no .. if i am the one you do this to, you wouldnt need to tell me you are in ALAKIA ...
i will find IT !!!

And stop using the curse words .. it's useless .. i dont believe in it !!!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Singapore1

Did she tell you it was a failed transaction?
Was it the first refund?
Did she tell u i gave her access to the account and made it open for anyone to analyze?

this is not about paypal to paypal transfer.

I did a successful checkout and her seller refunded reasons best known to them. Since u said u avoid paypal transactions i wonder how u deduce ur arguments.

The very first refund her seller did i informed her and told her this refunds i don't like it it could trigger limitation. She apologized and i still checkout for her same day (she still had $2.7 to pay me).

I still checkout for her after and she acknowledged again.

Anoda refund came again she acknowledged it again.

Note: this is my main paypal account that i use for transactions. Transactions takes place regularly on that account.

You are being biased here. E go soon reach ur own turn.

God will judge everyone and judge me too if it was my fault.

call me like man if u tink say u wan know fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mariesio:

Guy, I dont believe in heresay, mention those 5 PERSONS WHO CALLED you and lets start from there or I will conclude you are not only a cheat but a liar.

Let those 5 PERSONS COME OUT with the ISSUES they had with me. I dont tolerate cheats and opportunist. Mister I am waiting for my FULL REFUND and those NAMES.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Paypall(m): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
I need PayPal online payment
$180
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:
Singapore1

Was it the first refund?
Did she tell u i gave her access to the account and made it open for anyone to analyze?

I did a successful checkout and her seller refunded reasons best known to them. Since u said u avoid paypal transactions i wonder how u deduce ur arguments.

The very first refund her seller did i informed her and told her this refunds i don't like it it could trigger limitation. She apologized and i still checkout for her same day (she still had $2.7 to pay me).

Note: this is my main paypal account that i use for transactions. Transactions takes place regularly on that account.

The screenshot of the RESOLUTION PAGE you psoted yesterday stated that more info is needed on TRANSACTION DONE ON 23rd while my refunds were 19th and 22nd!!!

You are nothing but a common fraud if you want to tag your account limitation that came after 15 transactions you did after mine. I expect MY FULL REFUND.. Shey na Ibadan you dey no worry.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:
Singapore1

Was it the first refund?

i am not being biased and trust me when i say
it is always my turn almost everyday ..yes !!!

you are the one that should be considerate ...
!!!

i would be careful dealing with you !!! ..
off to work !!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tell us how the refund limited your account. You still had lots of transactions after the refund before the account got limited.

Why did you pay iyemik and have refused to pay marserio?

Lokoyen:
Singapore1

Was it the first refund?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Skrill/Neteller $10, $15, $25, $50, $100 - $2000 --> Available . WMZ, BTC, Verified Paypal $20, Paypal $40, Paypal $70, Paypal $100 etc --> Available. See our signature.
Always Available. Just call or Text us etc.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
Singapore1:

Actually na small boy you still be sir ..I'm sorry ..paypal don't waste time .. they limit your account t immediately you get issue .. they don't have time for kumbaya ...
Yes they may be be monitoring the account .. one transaction always trigger it ... now let us agree the 23rd transaction did not use it
Is it the mariesio own?
Okay I hear you.
Since you know more can you tell us exactly which trasaction Caused the limitation from the screenshots.
Which particular trasaction on the 23rd

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Singapore1:

no no .. if i am the one you do this to, you wouldnt need to tell me you are in ALAKIA ...
i will find IT !!!

And stop using the curse words .. it's useless .. i dont believe in it !!!

Ogbeni if u get liver make we see.Come and check the account urself.

God will destroy anybody's handwork and life's work for being sentimental here when u know the truth. I don't curse but i will do it.

If truly she wanted peace she for no dey make up stories here.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bookiemart01:
Tell us how the refund limited your account. You still had lots of transactions after the refund before the account got limited.

He just misused my trust in him that his account could not pay out as at 22nd when I asked him. Iyemike transaction was on 23rd and it was also refunded. He did other payments, so why hold on to my money?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tobtex(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Singapore1:
i forgot to add the screenshot ...

this is paypal telling him the issue is with [s]the transaction he made on the 23rd of June[/s]

funlord
tabbaz
mynd44
modath
lokoyen

Hmmm. PayPal didn't say a transaction on 23rd, they just mentioned the need to confirm his identity and attached a date to it. Singapore1, this is not how PayPal works.

I have linked a bank before and the next day PayPal sent me a message that my account was limited and I needed to confirm so many stuff, about 12 documents were requested.

Anyhoo

Refunds came in 19th and 22nd. Account got limited the next day 23rd. As much as we might want to say transactions on 23rd caused the limitations, we might be totally wrong.

PayPal is complex, VERY complex.

From the looks of things now, the limitation could have been caused by anything starting from refunds on 19th to transactions on 23rd. My weird concern now is Mariesio claims Lokoyen told her his account was limited as at 22nd (except if maybe there is a mistake of date on either side of both parties), but 23rd we still see inflows and outflows

At this point, I think we need Lokoyen to be able to explain to everyone how he would have mentioned that his account got limited to Mariesio on 22nd if actually no limitation occurred yet.

Basically,
What time was limitation email received?
What time did Lokoyen tell Mariesio his account has been limited?

Amirite?

Cc: Tabbaz, HazzanTazzan, Funlord, Mynd44, Modath

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
stevolinkon40:

Okay I hear you.
Since you know more can you tell us exactly which trasaction Caused the limitation from the screenshots.
Which particular trasaction on the 23rd

Bro... Are u on team view let me show u the transaction.

This issue tabbaz already gave his verdict but as usual she go wan call some people wey she tink say she back her up.

We all wait 180 days.

My number dey my signature if u want more fact.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:

God will destroy anybody's handwork and life's work for being sentimental here when u know the truth. I don't curse but i will do it.

Some people will just put curse on their head with their mouth, abeg curse . Who is making stories? Your screenshot shows all

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tobtex(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bookiemart01:

Account limitation may come immediately or might take 24hours+. Why una dey do laidis.

Sarcasm is not a way to solve any matter, especially a heated one like this!

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
I widthraw my comments regarding Lokoyen and mariesio paypal dispute.

Reasons

I already mentioned it that if and only if mariesio refund solely is responsible for the PayPal limitation then Lokoyen is free from blemishes

However, people think I support Lokoyen against mariesio.

Kindly note that I'm even more closer to mariesio than Lokoyen so no reason to support Lokoyen.

I only made my comment based on what appeared to me.

Shallom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:

This issue tabbaz already gave his verdict but as usual she go wan call some people wey she tink say she back her up.

We all wait 180 days.

I am on TV but that's not necessary the person involved saw the details yesterday what else will I need to see.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:

Now see the other screenshots and to tell you she purposely came her to make trouble. God will judge her.

See the screenshots and the reasons the sellers stated in red arrow.

The first refund was address issues. Am sure her client didn't state her address for the seller to ship hence the refund.

The second one probably refunded too base on address issues hence why he captioned it "issues"

Now ask her where it was pointed out that my account was shady?

Please make una ask her.

I will never scam or cheat anyone in my life, we are not trained like that in Okusanya famliy.

PayPal said they need more info on transaction of 23rd but mine was 22nd, it seems someone was just twisting stuff to his advantage.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tobtex:

Hmmm. PayPal didn't say a transaction on 23rd, they just mentioned the need to confirm his identity and attached a date to it. Singapore1, this is not how PayPal works.

I have linked a bank before and the next day PayPal sent me a message that my account was limited and I needed to confirm so many stuff, about 12 documents were requested.

Anyhoo

Refunds came in 19th and 22nd. Account got limited the next day 23rd. As much as we might want to say transactions on 23rd caused the limitations, we might be totally wrong.

From the looks of things now, the limitation could have been caused by anything starting from refunds on 19th to transactions on 23rd. My weird concern now is Mariesio claims Lokoyen told her his account was limited as at 22nd (except if maybe there is a mistake of date on either side of both parties), but 23rd we still see inflows and outflows

At this point, I think we need Lokoyen to be able to explain to everyone how he would have mentioned that his account got limited to Mariesio on 22nd if actually no limitation occurred yet.

Basically,

Amirite?

I wish every reasonable person will see it this way. You and few reasonable ones that God will bless for me critically analyzed the whole issue.

Honestly i tot singapore1 was someone reasonable and unbiased but i it was a lie.

I sent screenshots dey didnt see it. hazzantazzan too went over to check it and saw the truth.

Singapore1 just jumped to conclusion. But God will surely pay him back soon. No one accuse me wrongly and go free.

Many people are reading this case, some even called me knowing the kind of person i am and i explained. They told me the lady is a confirmed trouble maker.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
efuks:
$450 paypal available for sale. See signature for contacts

Another $500 paypal fnf available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:

We all wait 180 days.

You lie I wont wait for 180days... show us proof from resolution centre that my refund caused the limitation. I want my FULL REFUND you cheat!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gidiguy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
$500 PayPal Funds Available !!!

Your rate is my rate...
*escrow is allowed!

Siggy Siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by stevolinkon40: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tobtex:

Account limitation may come immediately or might take 24hours+. Why una dey do laidis.

Sarcasm is not a way to solve any matter, especially a heated one like this!

For you to have said this you don't know how paypal work according to Singapor. The last trasaction on the account must be the reason for the limitation because paypal limits accounts immediately the security is triggered according to him.

One of my paypal account that I didn't even use for more than a week. I woke to get limit message and another trasaction carried out on the day or that week..
Na sitdown look we dey.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tabbaz:
I widthraw my comments regarding Lokoyen and mariesio paypal dispute.

Reasons

I already mentioned it that if and only if mariesio refund solely is responsible for the PayPal limitation then Lokoyen is free from blemishes

However, people think I support Lokoyen against mariesio.

Kindly note that I'm even more closer to mariesio than Lokoyen so no reason to support Lokoyen.

I only made my comment based on what appeared to me.

Shallom

You didn't support anybody u were only doing what a good moderator sud do unless some people. You analyzed the issue from the beginning. I remember you told her point blank its not right i release my paypal details that screenshots will do. I sent screenshots as requested, she still said her client didnt believe. I left the group and i tank you on private chat.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
stevolinkon40:

For you to have said this you don't know how paypal work according to Singapor. The last trasaction on the account must be the reason for the limitation because paypal limits accounts immediately the security is triggered according to him.

One of my paypal account that I didn't even use for more than a week. I woke to get limit message and another trasaction carried out on the day or that week..
Na sitdown look we dey.

paypal don't limit account almost immediately. The bots wud av noticed the first refund from teh same source ebay. and now anoda refunds again. This paypal is not a new paypal (2 years) and transactions av been taking place on it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
ahmtech93:

Onatisi comes to mind, eyan 9ce...

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lokoyen:

i have cooled down to read, check all screenshot etc.
let me tell u something...

STOP SAYING '' TABBAZ '' has given his verdict '' and then hold onto someones funds for 180 days.
tabbaz might not have gotten the whole picture of the whole thing and tabbaz is human hence can give wrong verdict as well.

Secondly what do you mean if Singapore get '' Liver '' let him meet you in ibadan. What are you asserting by using the word '' liver '' is that a threat, indirect shunning or what?

thirdly, when you are being engaged in argument that is related to money cool down and show all facts to prove urself innocent of any wrong doing. resorting to curse up and down is very awful to do and wont take you anywhere. infact when you resort to cursing people and abusing them, it means that you have coachroach in your domain which you want to use ur cursing to divert peoples attention from pin pointing it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Can I pitch in this Lokoyen case? Just a little update.

This back and forth is a waste of time abeg
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by varmint: 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
$127 PayPal for sale

WhatsApp contact on profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tobtex:

This was on 22nd after which he still made 6 payments on 23rd.

Anyhoo

Basically,

Amirite?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gidiguy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
gidiguy:
$500 PayPal Funds Available !!!

Your rate is my rate...
*escrow is allowed!

Siggy Siggy

SOFT!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lokoyen(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
OkwaIfugo:

i have cooled down to read, check all screenshot etc.
let me tell u something...

STOP SAYING '' TABBAZ '' has given his verdict '' and then hold onto someones funds for 180 days.
tabbaz might not have gotten the whole picture of the whole thing and tabbaz is human hence can give wrong verdict as well.

Secondly what do you mean if Singapore get '' Liver '' let him meet you in ibadan. What are you asserting by using the word '' liver '' is that a threat, indirect shunning or what?

thirdly, when you are being engaged in argument that is related to money cool down and show all facts to prove urself innocent of any wrong doing. resorting to curse up and down is very awful to do and wont take you anywhere. infact when you resort to cursing people and abusing them, it means that you have coachroach in your domain which you want to use ur cursing to divert peoples attention from pin pointing it.

'liver' is not a threat my broda! If he can come i will welcome him. We both see the account together and analyze it since he is in ibadan.

Tabbaz was fully briefed on this case before he asked me to comply by providing the screenshot. Which i did. This case is simple she is the one making it big.Am not a trouble maker but i hate being pushed to the wall

(1) (2) (3) ... (3278) (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.