Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,303 members, 7,839,481 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5196984 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lymelyte(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
@Exchange101 is legit. I can vouch for him and he always come through..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
toluxa1:

What is the CURRENT rate for WU and MG?

toluxa1:

What is the CURRENT rate for WU and MG?

WU-395
MG-390
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bdavis: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
dominique:
@all

Davebluff is a fraudster, contact him at your own risk. Anyone communicating with off the forum should severe all form of communication to avoid stories that touch. Scammers will keep coming back for new bait, we have to be extremely careful when doing business with online strangers.

We need more of this...@dragnet and other mods/super mods/admin...I do not know what your job description(s) entail(s), but having served as a mod/admin myself on 1 or 2 forums, I believe the sanity of the forum should be a top priority, ergo why I am so baffled that this so called Awaretife, the 'baba isale' of NL scammers still holds sway and is thriving. By now, as far as NL is concerned, he is as popular as @seun osewa himself, possibly more so sef.

Whilst I agree that caution should be exercised in labeling a user as a scammer, there are certain behind the scenes tell tale signs that you guys (the mods et al) see that ordinary users like us don't see and once flagged, I believe you should make it known to the community and caution peeps. Let the onus of proof be on the flagged user. This I believe would drastically curb the activities of scam artists here, knowing that the mods/admins are 3steps ahead of them...if it's not profitable for them, dem go waka.

If anyone, having been forewarned now feels dem carry chest like Arnold Swarchzenegger and goes ahead to chop with the 'devil' using the short spoon like erooOluwa did, make dem no come here come dey lament.

@erooOluwa why you come here dey lament? You knew you were transacting with a known and popular scam artist, peeps warned you they suspected he was a scam artist, even though they didn't exactly know he was the grand patron of NL scam association; if memory serves me right, I think you even mentioned he paid first. So you knew. Even if he didn't pay first you still knew cos the 1st transaction was successful...u no fit thank your stars then and give urself brain make you Waka? You still went ahead again&no be say he gave you fantastic rate sef...ur case be like the case of person wey dey supply ammunition to thieves wey come dey complain say dem come rob him house. I swear the guy try4u o...if na me ehn! No be 25 abi na 28k you go loose cos I go so punish you for knowing I be scam artist and thinking u chop enuf liver2deal with me...Dat ur chest wey u believe say big like Arnold own, I go flatten am like my own cheesy grin tongue...#just saying

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Gunbiz:

WU-395
MG-390

First bank told me 370 today.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lstar4real(m): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Gunbiz:

y nt use western union or moneygram?

whats their Rates? I will like to know before considering any of the 2 Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
toluxa1:

First bank told me 370 today.

they told u 370 but can they do it within 3 working days 4u?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lstar4real:

whats their Rates? I will like to know before considering any of the 2 Thanks

WU-395
MG-390
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Gunbiz:

they told u 370 but can they do it within 3 days 4u?

I have an appointment for Friday morning. I will fill and drop the form with them tomorrow so it'll be sent next tomorrow. I was asking because it seems the rate is even less than 370 and that bros sef dey add him cut, but this your own rate no be here, na direct Black Market price.
No wahala sha
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
lymelyte:
@Exchange101 is legit. I can vouch for him and he always come through..

This one came from no where to vouch for someone who registered his account late last month.

So you thought when people see "Time registered: May 05, 2013" they take you seriously? LOL

LOL again..

You don't even participate in any e-currency section. Now how the hell do you think you can come here and vouch for a potential scammer?

Does that not make you his accomplice?

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Cjsmack:

This one came from no where to vouch for someone who registered his account late last month.

So you thought when people see "Time registered: May 05, 2013" they take you seriously? LOL

LOL again..

You don't even participate in any e-currency section. Now how the hell do you think you can come here and vouch for a potential scammer?

leave am
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
toluxa1:

I have an appointment for Friday morning. I will fill and drop the form with them tomorrow so it'll be sent next tomorrow. I was asking because it seems the rate is even less than 370 and that bros sef dey add him cut, but this your own rate no be here, na direct Black Market price.
No wahala sha

the rates are rates that ppl did 2day and throughout dis wk it has been on a tremendous rise lyk garri inside water, so i would advise u dnt hope on dat 370 when the transaction is done except d country is able 2 normalise d dollar
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lymelyte(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Cjsmack:

LOL again..

what's your problem? Are you nut? I just told you the real deal and u are saying what you don't know.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
lymelyte:
what's your problem? Are you nut? I just told you the real deal and u are saying what you don't know.

I advise you go pick on someone else cos i ain't got your time. Don't quote me again!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by BluePearls(m): 2:52am On Aug 11, 2016
Neteller funds needed. Please quote me if you've got any at reasonable price
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by XeXChangeZone: 3:24am On Aug 11, 2016
A wonderful happy New Month To U All.
Here is another testimony about us in an Africa forum.
https://www.nairaland.com/3215231/sell-netellerbitcoins-paypalpayoner-perfectmoney-bulk#48073822

And yet another one on Europe forum
https://exchangecurrencyzone.com/showthread.php/233021-Buying-Neteller-Okpay-Payeer-Funds-Instantly-Sell-Ur-Funds-To-Us-Now and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1530779.0

Western Union, Bank Wire, Moneygram, payment is done with ease. We exchange bitcoins to any cash payment. In some countries we pay you local ecurrency. Try our service today and be glad you did.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 3:35am On Aug 11, 2016
dragnet:

I saw his history with you but police no dey gree dat kain thing grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 5:37am On Aug 11, 2016
lymelyte:
see this idiot.. If you derive joy in saying what you don't know, don't try it near me. This would be the last time I would reply you ignoramus. [size=17pt]
Peeps, I have done a lot of transaction with exchange101, he is as legit as 100%. Believe dat..[/size]

Exchanger claimed he is new, (15days on nl)
And you came here to tell us this shyt above.
Where and when did the "lot of transactions" with him took place?

This guy and exchanger101 should be banned for life.

Cc Dominique puskin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FreeWorld23: 5:43am On Aug 11, 2016
Cjsmack:

That's my fear.. He has been on nairaland before now.. He knows how the system works but the more he tries to prove he's genuine, the more ingenuine he becomes.

Now from all indications, I have reasons to believe that Exchanger101 is a potential scammer trying to blend in and gain people's trust before he strikes. Though I've got no concrete evidence to backup my claim.

So I still advise extreme caution to anyone willing to go into any deal with him now or In the nearest future.

Thanks
he brought that shyt up to build his trust so that new prey will fall for him sooner or later. He is the same lymelyte because we need to ask ourselves how lymelyte knew we are accusing exchanger101 on this thread when he isn't his follower.

These thieves are old members.
How him take know na

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 11, 2016
Cjsmack:

That's my fear.. He has been on nairaland before now.. He knows how the system works but the more he tries to prove he's genuine, the more ingenuine he becomes.

Now from all indications, I have reasons to believe that Exchanger101 is a potential scammer trying to blend in and gain people's trust before he strikes. Though I've got no concrete evidence to backup my claim.

So I still advise extreme caution to anyone willing to go into any deal with him now or In the nearest future.

Thanks

awaritefe's style

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2016
dragnet:

He even mailed me claiming innocence after I banned him.
unfortunately I can point out some other possible IDs he's already using and familiarizing with, but without hard evidence one can't take action.

Please pm me the links to the other suspect IDs. We have to start blocking them before they strike.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2016
Entropro and bdavis, I see you commented on one oh posts and apart from you both and some other monikers although some of those monikers are new

Did you have a successful transaction with XeXChangeZone cos I see the moniker is fresh.

XeXChangeZone:
A wonderful happy New Month To U All.
Here is another testimony about us in an Africa forum.
https://www.nairaland.com/3215231/sell-netellerbitcoins-paypalpayoner-perfectmoney-bulk#48073822

And yet another one on Europe forum
https://exchangecurrencyzone.com/showthread.php/233021-Buying-Neteller-Okpay-Payeer-Funds-Instantly-Sell-Ur-Funds-To-Us-Now and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1530779.0

Western Union, Bank Wire, Moneygram, payment is done with ease. We exchange bitcoins to any cash payment. In some countries we pay you local ecurrency. Try our service today and be glad you did.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2016
Nice job dominique and dragnet kiss

dominique:

Please pm me the links to the other suspect IDs. We have to start blocking them before they strike.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 8:31am On Aug 11, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Entropro and bdavis, I see you commented on one oh posts and apart from you both and some other monikers although some of those monikers are new

Did you have a successful transaction with XeXChangeZone cos I see the moniker is fresh.

Not yet. Still looking for neteller to test with.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Doneiap(m): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2016
Payoneer funds needed at a good rate. Contact me if you have. Looking to buy above 500 USD. Pm me 07060660089...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MASTERCC: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2016
I need 1700paypal fund
Or 11270rmb
Needed urgently 08039432621 watsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2016
neteller/skrill/paypal/amazon gift cards all Available. no magic rate.

whatsapp 08053250698
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lizmovic(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2016
tumababa:
neteller/skrill/paypal/amazon gift cards all Available. no magic rate.

whatsapp 08053250698
whats your rate of amazon gift card.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2016
lizmovic:
whats your rate of amazon gift card.

where u the one that just contacted for $400 don't bother, i can't send before payment. thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 10:30am On Aug 11, 2016
The dude sef. He has gone on tthe other thread to "seek inflow"

Check here: https://www.nairaland.com/68738/how-much-did-exchange-dollar/255#68738.8167

cc Dominique, Dragnet

FreeWorld23:
if I hear offshore

Dude, are you a buyer or seller?

Matilda62:
if u will buy or ve buyers dat will buy offshore at gud rate .very large amount ...
I ve a lien,USD acct details and location,USD acct holder passport ....all details needed re provided.
contact me through my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lstar4real(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2016
I need $500 payoneer fund... Quote me if you have....Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by XeXChangeZone: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
Be careful with the type of skrill funds you accept. Always know the client who sends you skrill. Skrill blocks account without excuse.
Ecurrency ways to stay safe.
Serena
XeX Change Zone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.