Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1125703 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
I didn't get the mail....

aleshsenior2000:
To whom it may concern: I will strongly advice anyone that needs to do any transaction with anyone to always do a due diligence background check. like confirmation of the account number, that is, the account number tally with the name. also write on the business thread to know if anyone ever done successful business transaction with such person or maybe anyone can vouch for the person.If nobody or previous successful then it's 50-50. On your On. Avoid Impersonation. Dont buy hacked PayPal, it will bounce back.
Scammers are opening new account every minute. Tumababa. pls add more, Bookiemart01, pls add more. Besides you're yet to acknowledge my email, if it possible. My little advise.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kafeii123: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Babalakin:
thank you

you're welcome. hope you sorted this out without much scrupple?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kafeii123: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Babalakin:
thank you

you're welcome. hope you sorted this out without much scruple?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
bdavis:

Standard Trust for this Nigeria? Didn't UBA swallow them up in like 2007 or so?

i think he meant standard chartered
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bdavis: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Gunbiz:

i think he meant standard chartered

Yeah, guessed as much
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tolutweety(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2016
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Matilda62: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2016
dollar needed ...inflow only frm 100k and above
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2016
Have you sold this one?
https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/44#48353476

Matilda62:
if u will buy or ve buyers dat will buy offshore at gud rate .very large amount ...
I ve a lien,USD acct details and location,USD acct holder passport ....all details needed re provided.
contact me through my signature

Matilda62:
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bdavis: 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Matilda62:

Oga wetin happen to your dollar with lien? Why you no fit use am for your inflow? You have a product you are in dire need of but you can't touch it and you want others to trust it? Pls explain to me how that works o makes any kinda sense

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Matilda62: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Have you sold this one?
https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/44#48353476

I am an agent ..I seek inflow cause I ve a buyer who wants inflow and nt offshore
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Matilda62: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
bdavis:

Oga wetin happen to your dollar with lien? Why you no fit use am for your inflow? You have a product you are in dire need of but you can't touch it and you want others to trust it? Pls explain to me how that works o makes any kinda sense

I am nt d direct seller of the lien and d direct seller dosn't want to transfer to dorm acct ..so d buyer can buy it ..dats y I decided to search for inflow
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Intelligentdude(m): 8:34am On Aug 12, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Your previous posts shows you are more active on NYSC threads......nothing suggests you trade in ecurrency.

Yes,I meant to say I am very active on this forum and easily traceable.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Bookiemart01(f): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2016
Active? yes
Traceability? No

Money is evil even the most popular currency trader here may surprise one

Intelligentdude:
Yes,I meant to say I am very active on this forum and easily traceable.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Intelligentdude(m): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Active? yes
Traceability? No

Money is evil even the most popular currency trader here may surprise one

Lol,I understand dear but I value my reputation more than even gold.I dont joke with my integrity.Cheers
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mycar: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Lol,I understand dear but I value my reputation more than even gold.I dont joke with my integrity.Cheers
Hello, would you send the money to the intended recipient first while I credit your naira account in Nigeria afterward?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Intelligentdude(m): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2016
mycar:

I am not in Lagos, can you send to a PayPal account or make an online payment on my behalf while I transfer the equivalent sum to you?
You should have a representative in Lagos who can make the transfer on your behalf.It won't be wise of us to make the online payment without you crediting our account and vice versa.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Your previous posts shows you are more active on NYSC threads......nothing suggests you trade in ecurrency.

Prepare to be scam
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
Bookiemart01:

na wa 4u o bookie, them suppose make u chief superintendent officer of this thread

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Intelligentdude(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
fados4sure:

Prepare to be scam
Lol,funny you.I have a reputation to protect bro.Cheers
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Ihavespoken: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
Haha intelligent dudu aka reputation protector grin

Intelligentdude:
Lol,funny you.I have a reputation to protect bro.Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.