Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,294 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5182524 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5307) (5308) (5309) (5310) (5311) (5312) (5313) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:25am On Mar 17, 2018
DoyenExchange:
¤ We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N350/$
¤ We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We have:

¤ Neteller- Available
¤ PayPal -Available (FnF/GnS)
¤ Skrill - N.A ($20 - $4000) Needed!
¤ PM - Available ($1700) Bulk
¤ Payoneer -Available ($2500) Bulk
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 3000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Pack some or pack all! (min. $)

***Can you Supply to us NETELLER, SKRILL & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2018
Still buying all gift cards @ a good rate.
Whatsapp me right away:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:32am On Mar 17, 2018
get2sadi:
hold it there! who are you to tell me not to interfere? I think that you are afraid of something. tabbaz replied in a good way which makes me dig up & quote the said victim. you just jumped in saying what you like. don't forget that every nairalander is responsible for whatever they post/upload

I have nothing to say more on this but I will advice this house to be be careful with get2sadi of a moniker.

If he turns out to trade kindly use three well known reputable escrow.

We know their method so we ain't new to it.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SaintUlot: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2018
SaintUlot:

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/sell-itunes-amazon-other-gift

Sell your :

iTunes Gift Card

Amazon Gift Card

Steam Wallet Gift Card

OneVanilla VISA/MasterCard Gift Card

Walmart Gift Card

Google play gift card and lots more

Also bring your over 100 - 1000 single denomination iTunes card too for quick redemption

and get your payment instantly @ a good rate.

Countries include:USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK et al

NZD, HKD, JPY, RUB, RON, TTD, TRY, SGD, KYD. IQD, INR, BSD, NGN, SEK, SYD, AED, SOS, BRL, SCR. PGK, BGN. PEN

Send me a message on whatsapp for a quick transaction: 08035537864

Still buying all gift cards @ a good rate : https:///send?phone=2348035537864
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kaboninc(m): 9:35am On Mar 17, 2018
get2sadi:
Lol grin
I DON'T TRADE BITCOIN OR E-CURRENCY!
You have hidden secret and thats why you dont want us to get to the root of this matter.

ATTENTION!!!
Traders should be careful of descrisom, forget about the numbers of trade he has here because moniker with million dollars trade do scam people of few thousands. BE WARNED!

Red flag!

Oga, who are you?

Your ways are becoming suspicious here.

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2018
$300 GnS Paypal available

Hit me on whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:41am On Mar 17, 2018
kaboninc:

Red flag!

Oga, who are you?

Na them
May be na the lawyer the Scammer employed.
Surely the scam list is working on them. Confusion in their kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

I have nothing to say more on this but I will advice this house to be be careful with get2sadi of a moniker.

3 well known Escrows grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2018
kaboninc:

Red flag!

Oga, who are you?

Boss, i just leave him and watch...
Let him rant from his sport betting thread
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirambassador(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2018
So many pages sad

Small world
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by semac00(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2018
In need of 300$ PayPal fund or any amount from 100$ FNF only. Please trusted sellers only. Ready to send first but you should have some successful deals with people in this forum
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 10:18am On Mar 17, 2018
130$ paypal Fnf needed fnf only .. whatsaapp @profile
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 10:24am On Mar 17, 2018
$196 paxful Btc available for sale at 355/$.
WhatsApp for deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

You are doing a very good job,if only ppl will listen and take heed to all these warnings ,scammers will really find this place inhabitable

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2018
Please you guys should check who's linked this mail to his PayPal embarassed
Mrfidelfid@gmail.com.
I've forgotten the exchanger I used and to withdraw my upwork funds is now wahala sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2018
Above $100 Paypal funds needed

Paypal funds needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by samoke2018: 10:47am On Mar 17, 2018
semac00:
In need of 300$ PayPal fund or any amount from 100$ FNF only. Please trusted sellers only. Ready to send first but you should have some successful deals with people in this forum

Inbox fnf available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holluwai(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2018
$200 agc available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 10:54am On Mar 17, 2018
whatapp me asap
gbengaboi:

$120 fnf PayPal funds is available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2018
$210 perfect money available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2018
get2sadi:
Firstly, I don't trade bitcoin or e-currency.
Secondly, I don't sell anything on nairaland
Thirdly, why are you afraid to let us get to the root of this matter?
ATTENTION!!!
NAIRALANDERS SHOULD BE CAREFUL WITH OkwaIfugo, HE'S A IBO BOY & WE KNOW HOW TRICKISH THEY ARE! THEY FORCE YOU TO BELIEVE THEM(IF YOU ARE NOT WISE ENOUGH), THEY ACCUSED PEOPLE WRONGLY TO BE THE ONLY ONE IN THE GAME THEN SCAM YOU BIGGERLY! SCAMMERS NOW OPERATE AS A GROUP & THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE TO DEFEND ONE ANOTHER! THEY ARE QUICK TO DIVERT TOPIC OF DISCUSSION! DON'T BE CARRIED AWAY WITH OkwaIfugo SWEET WORDS, HE'S A TIME BOMB! BE CAREFUL & TRADE WITH CAUTION! SELF ACCLAIMED MILLIONAIRE CAN SCAM YOU OF THOUSANDS

I'm tempted to ask you to shut up and stop derailing this thread with your childishness.
But I won't say it. I will just overcome the temptation and close my mouth instead.
sad

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rayralph(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2018
[s]$100 AMAZON GC AVAILABLE

Cash receipt

Non negotiable [/s]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by get2sadi: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2018
HarryTellMe:

I'm tempted to ask you to shut up and stop derailing this thread with your childishness.
But I won't say it. I will just overcome the temptation and close my mouth instead.
sad
lol, are you done talking grin if you are one of the scammer please come out
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 11:09am On Mar 17, 2018
get2sadi:
lol, are you done talking grin if you are one of the scammer please come out
grin grin lwkmd
If only you know me, you wouldn't have spewed what you just did now

tongue tongue tongues out
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by get2sadi: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2018
HarryTellMe:

grin grin lwkmd
If only you know me, you wouldn't have spewed what you just did now

tongue tongue tongues out
grin online customer care who earns 10,000naira per month. You are a huge joke. lmao
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 11:12am On Mar 17, 2018
Paypal funds needed

Come WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:17am On Mar 17, 2018
Thanks all for the commendation and word of encouragement.

Well, I created the list after I was scammed in order to minimize the scam activities on the thread and I always request for proof of any allegation before listing any details therein.

Their(scammers) histories is not only on nairaland but also on tabbazportal.com. Soon I will have their time and promote the blog well. Hopefully, the list will hurt the scammer more than they ever imagined.

Not withstanding, no one is perfect. If you found your details on the list and you commit no offense. It's your duty to speak up on time and we'll all review your complain.

The list maybe popularly called tabbaz list but I never put whoever I dislike on the list. Rather, the house usually suggests who should be listed as a criminal after evidence is received from the victim and several attempts is made to convince the criminal to refund the victim.

Regards

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2018
get2sadi:
Firstly, I don't trade bitcoin or e-currency.
Secondly, I don't sell anything on nairaland
Thirdly, why are you afraid to let us get to the root of this matter?
ATTENTION!!!
NAIRALANDERS SHOULD BE CAREFUL WITH OkwaIfugo, HE'S A IBO BOY & WE KNOW HOW TRICKISH THEY ARE! THEY FORCE YOU TO BELIEVE THEM(IF YOU ARE NOT WISE ENOUGH), THEY ACCUSED PEOPLE WRONGLY TO BE THE ONLY ONE IN THE GAME THEN SCAM YOU BIGGERLY! SCAMMERS NOW OPERATE AS A GROUP & THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE TO DEFEND ONE ANOTHER! THEY ARE QUICK TO DIVERT TOPIC OF DISCUSSION! DON'T BE CARRIED AWAY WITH OkwaIfugo SWEET WORDS, HE'S A TIME BOMB! BE CAREFUL & TRADE WITH CAUTION! SELF ACCLAIMED MILLIONAIRE CAN SCAM YOU OF THOUSANDS

Hahahahaa.
Pained nigga.
Sorry ehn stop crying your plans was dead on arrival.
Keep bursting ur brains anytime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5307) (5308) (5309) (5310) (5311) (5312) (5313) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.