Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5191851 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5308) (5309) (5310) (5311) (5312) (5313) (5314) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2018
The issue of dealership is more than a year. And he was quarried here before he entered the list. It will be insane of him to start asking for his offense now.

He should rather mention his crime and state reason why he thinks the act is not a criminal act
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2018
I wonder why get2sadi keeps breaking rule 8 and nothing is being done by the mods on here.

The dude is actually a scammer waiting to strike. We know thier antics and it will fail again.

Mynn
Puskin
Dominique over and out
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by semac00(m): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2018
cmoney22222:
whatapp me asap

Oga calm down. He mentioned me so we can deal don't be faster than your shadow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by password990(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2018
How much per dollar
HarryTellMe:
$210 perfect money available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by get2sadi: 11:34am On Mar 17, 2018
Bookiemart01:
I wonder why get2sadi keeps breaking rule 8 and nothing is being done by the mods on here.

The dude is actually a scammer waiting to strike. We know thier antics and it will fail again.

Mynn
Puskin
Dominique over and out
I've never post false information. You need to check yourself why you are always in support of scammers. we know the role you played when a shipper tries to scam olasubomi or you want me to dig up your secrets?
Look here gal, nairaland is a faceless forum but we are knowledgeable than one another. I know how things work on cyberspace than you do. Keep your false accusation inside your cooking pot
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 11:34am On Mar 17, 2018
grin grin grin

Na wa!

Anyway $6500 available for both BOA or wells fargo at this weekends rate!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2018
yes sir... thanks for seeing that im faster than my shadow.. enjoy sir

grin
semac00:

Oga calm down. He mentioned me so we can deal don't be faster than your shadow

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2018
Please be my guest and start digging and show it.

This rubbish you posted hasn't exonerated you from the fact that you are a scammer in the waiting.

get2sadi:
I've never post false information. You need to check yourself why you are always in support of scammers. we know the role you played when a shipper tries to scam olasubomi or you want me to dig up your secrets?
Look here gal, nairaland is a faceless forum but we are knowledgeable than one another. I know how things work on cyberspace than you do. Keep your false accusation inside your cooking pot
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by get2sadi: 11:39am On Mar 17, 2018
Never be in a haste to accuse people! Don't harbour criminals because you could be their next victim! May the Almighty God expose & punish all scammers on/outside this thread! Time Out...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by get2sadi: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2018
Bookiemart01:
Please be my guest and start digging and show it.

grin its not that hidden but will let it slide. You need nairaland to survive and don't want to end your career here because I've got no job for you

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2018
get2sadi:
Never be in a haste to accuse people!
Don't harbour criminals because you could be their next victim!
May the Almighty God expose & punish all scammers on/outside this thread!
Time Out...

Lolmaooo
Hahahah hahahahaa hahahah
Chaii

Nothing we no go see here.
We have noticed you Mr associate criminal.
I also noticed you dropped your original moniker to use this.

I love the way you are doing free advert for me.
Pls increase the font size of OkwaIfugo in yr siggy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2018
This goes to show you don't know me as you claim to tongue. No I don't depend on nairaland for survival cos Nairaland isn't where I earn what I survive for. BTW, I don't earn for survival sakes only.

Next time, shove the poo you think you know about me into your smelly dubious and blasphemous ass.

get2sadi:
grin its not that hidden but will let it slide. You need nairaland to survive and don't want to end your career here because I've got no job for you

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by semac00(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2018
samoke2018:

Inbox fnf available

Sorry I can't verify what you said and even the number of the person you said you have done deals with and moreover your moniker is very new.

Please if there is anyone that can vouch for you let him mention me. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2018
semac00:

Sorry I can't verify what you said and even the number of the person you said you have done deals with and moreover your moniker is very new.

Pls don't take chances.
Use escrow.
Use escrow pls

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Horlarr: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2018
$200 Payeer fund available. My contact is on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bongolistik(m): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
With the records we have here, we all know Okwaifugo to be a genuine business man here and we will continue to transact with him without any fear or favour.

Okwaifugo recently transacted with a seller here, which they did not finally agree properly on their deal and the seller has sent him $2000 already and him being a genuine individual refunded the $2000 to the seller, which the seller came out to announce.

So a scammer will surely be tempted to dissappear with such fund but Okwaifugo being genuine and honest person kindly refunded such amount.

So tagging him a scammer is just making mockery of oneself, he has a clear record that speaks for itself. That is what good name simply does for people, they don't need to blow out or defend themselves in anyway as their good deeds are being noticed everywhere
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
get2sadi:
grin online customer care who earns 10,000naira per month. You are a huge joke. lmao
Yomi d Yomi!
I see you.
Whenever you summon the courage to come out publicly, don't be ashamed to reach out to me.
I have a few job vacancies in my small firm.
My pay is good enough.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by get2sadi: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

[s]Lolmaooo
Hahahah hahahahaa hahahah
Chaii

Nothing we no go see here.
We have noticed you Mr associate criminal.
I also noticed you dropped your original moniker to use this.

I love the way you are doing free advert for me.
Pls increase the font size of OkwaIfugo in yr siggy.[/s]
and the lies continues, hahaha!
this small Ibo boy will never cease to amaze me. kikikikiki grin
Your secret will be exposed one day, enjoy for now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by leofab(f): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
get2sadi:
yomielove remember that everyday for the theif and definitely one day for karma ..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yusufmuhd(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
kiss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by password990(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
How can someone use escrow cos am new here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
bongolistik:
With the records we have here, we all know Okwaifugo to be a genuine business man here and we will continue to transact with him without any fear or favour.

Okwaifugo recently transacted with a seller here, which they did not finally agree properly on their deal and the seller has sent him $2000 already and him being a genuine individual refunded the $2000 to the seller, which the seller came out to announce.

So a scammer will surely be tempted to dissappear with such fund but Okwaifugo being genuine and honest person kindly refunded such amount.

So tagging him a scammer is just making mockery of oneself, he has a clear record that speaks for itself. That is what good name simply does for people, they don't need to blow out or defend themselves in anyway as their good deeds are being noticed everywhere

Lol thank you bro.

You don't need to stress yourself ni.
OkwaIfugo is bigger than him and even his village people.

That's why he created fresh moniker to do free advert for me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
password990:
How can someone use escrow cos am new here

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-update

Read the first page. It will help.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Boss am i still running faster than my shadow ni? i need you to tell me oooo grin cheesy grin

semac00:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ammc(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
semac00:
In need of 300$ PayPal fund or any amount from 100$ FNF only. Please trusted sellers only. Ready to send first but you should have some successful deals with people in this forum

Come, let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
get2sadi:
and the lies continues, hahaha!
this small Ibo boy will never cease to amaze me. kikikikiki grin
Your secret will be exposed one day, enjoy for now

You are still a kid scammer.
Your main moniker is on scam list with your destiny as well including your pic.

Kill urself if ur pained with the progress of " that igbo boy " grin

Hunger don finish u hence you don come out from your shit hole.

Kpele.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftDealz: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
get2sadi:
cc softdealz, clear the over this allegation
thank you so much.

Lifestyle paid money into my restricted Skrill account. Someone on this platform paid him on my behalf and Individuals here begged this guy on my behalf to bear with me.

Individuals like Tabbaz kept insisting that i should pay him in full. He never considered that I have lost everything and was probably in debt.

Look at it this way, if you were duped and your account were blocked and then someone pays in money into your blocked account without informing you and then starts to accuse you of scam... thank God it’s 43k though I couldn’t afford it. What if it was 10million?

That aside, since this guy was paid why was I put on the scammers list?

How come Tabbaz never chatted me to here my own side?

Is it that easy to label someone who has had successful trades without hearing them out?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
Abeg make person sell me paypal funds jare make i reach my limit for today... i dont have power to fight anybody and to put mouth for the scam, scammer and scammeee... Am just here to have fun ooo ... Btw wet modath sef.. My mentor lol
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vboss(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
vboss:
$1900 BTC AVAILABLE

PAXFUL WALLET

CONTACT ME

I CAN SELL IN BITS

Sold to Okwaifugo

Thanks for the swift deal...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by harlahow(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
yusufmuhd:
I think it should be harlahow
Gud delete my name from this right now. fidelmalek has opened a paypal account with same email he talks about, yet he thinks an exchanger has it linked to his paypal acc.
Dont pour Sand for my Garri
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftDealz: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
onatisi:

This is the repercussions of the actions you took then. I am deeply sorry for those who have their names in a social media fraud and scam list ,it is obvious you need something desperate and now ppl are telling you that you have a bad record on the internet,by the time those whose names and phone numbers on the scam list start seeing the effect ,then they will realised that they have destroyed their future by scamming ppl here.
You were accused of scamming someone in 2016 and you were so so so busy you didn't bother to clear your name or neither complete the transaction or even contact the supposedly victim,you blocked the person off ,now your past record on the net is affecting your present, suddenly 2 years after , you have all the time in the world to get a lawyer and a court paper!
This will serve as a lesson to all those planning on scamming ppl,your future is already been damaged
it happened in March 2017, a year ago and I was so broke that I couldn’t afford to eat because I was in debt. I lost all the money I had.

I had to sell off to start paying debt. This matter was raised here and a Good Samaritan who understood my plight paid on my behalf...

Why will someone with flesh and blood who knows you have ran 100’s of successful deals running into millions now tag you a scammer because someone paid you money into a restricted account.

Also note that all my monikers where banned that’s why I couldn’t talk here. I created this one much later.

Till date I handle tens of millions in transactions and no one has been duped.

If everyone hears my story and still insists what Tabbaz did is right, then who am I?

I wouldn’t even wish an enemy same...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5308) (5309) (5310) (5311) (5312) (5313) (5314) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.