Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5193419 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5309) (5310) (5311) (5312) (5313) (5314) (5315) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
get2sadi:
grin online customer care who earns 10,000naira per month. You are a huge joke. lmao

See this 2 face scammer, you don't trade but you are here , doing what ? Fighting the cause of those on scam list grin You must think we are babies here !

[/b]Caveat Emptor[b] Do not trade with this scammer without 3 Good and known Escrows
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fidelmalek(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
Fidelmalek:
Please you guys should check who's linked this mail to his PayPal embarassed
Mrfidelfid@gmail.com.
I've forgotten the exchanger I used and to withdraw my upwork funds is now wahala sad
@yusufmhmd thanks for your apparent concern.
The issue has been resolved as I've created a PayPal to claim my money.
Harlahow is as legit as he comes.
Fast and efficient wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
79$ payoneer funds needed .

$100 btc /355 available .

Contact my siggy.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
This was same way a scammer on scam list added tabbaz myself and his victim in a WhatsApp group to ask why his name was in scam list.

His claims were the same his account was hacked bla bla bla nonsense.

Guess what after mediating and the victim giving account of how everything happened, and the issue wasn't resolved this dude few weeks back scammed another person.

They scam run away then come back to ask stupid questions why their name was added hoping to hammer another person.

This method doesn't work anymore.
Y'all should try another style.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ibraheem009:
$196 paxful Btc available for sale at 355/$.
WhatsApp for deal.
SODL
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftDealz: 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
These are mails I sent when my Skrill was blocked..

Check the dates....

Did I ever deny that the guy didn’t pay? No

Did someone help me pay part of the debt and plead? Yes

Did others inform me before sending? Yes they did and I explained to them not to send because I was having issues.

Did the guy in question ask me? No, he sent without my knowledge while I was battling over 500K debt

How best would you have handled if you were in my shoes..?

What then classified me as a scammer?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by semac00(m): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
cmoney22222:
Boss am i still running faster than my shadow ni? i need you to tell me oooo grin cheesy grin

Can't say ooohh. The guy is no more online and i have not been able to reach him maybe you already bought it or he sold to someone else but still waiting to hear from him. If you have not bought it then thanks for calming down. I am not a regular buyer but I need this one to settle somethings
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HarryTellMe(m): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
$210 Perfect Money available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftDealz: 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
sunmike065:

First of all, on what purpose do you guys create multiple monikers for?

Secondly, back then when you were accused of scammed, in the image below, we're u so busy that u cannot defend the accusation just like you are doing now?
Those Monikers were banned. Hence the need to create more. You can check the history of all and you will see for yourself that I dealt with so many people.

There was no single case of scam.

My question is, why will somebody send into my Skrill account without any prior knowledge or information.

When I was confronted,I pleaded my plight here and someone bailed me out. I have done transactions well over $20000 on this platform.

Why will my fellow humans blackmail me over 43k that was even paid by someone else? Why not try to assist me? Why were they so quick to label me a scammer?

Peteruyip who I learned is also lortexchange, why was he tagged to me?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
cool...so sweet!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
Okay sir... As you advised me to calm down.. I have calmed down , i even went down very very well.. I didnt not buy anything from nobody oooo.. I know know where my customers dey since yestiday till now.. If not nothing concern me with post ing pp funds upandan.. Now where i get small money to buy i no see see anybody. When i don finish money on beer , una go dey whatapp me upandan. grin cheesy grin grin
semac00:

Can't say ooohh. The guy is no more online and i have not been able to reach him maybe you already bought it or he sold to someone else but still waiting to hear from him. If you have not bought it then thanks for calming down. I am not a regular buyer but I need this one to settle somethings
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Horlarr:
$200 Payeer fund available. My contact is on my signature

Torres2
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftDealz: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Tabbaz:

I've got no time for a THIEF like you.
The evidence was provided here before you were listed in the RED LIST and got banned. Go get a life

Please go ahead. 72hrs is too long

Shildren of now adays sefgrin

Nothing person no go see on nairaland grin grin grin
show us the evidence...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Horlarr: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
torres2:

Torres2

Okay.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
vboss:

Sold to Okwaifugo

Thanks for the swift deal...

You are welcome.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by semac00(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
cmoney22222:
Okay sir... As you advised me to calm down.. I have calmed down , i even went down very very well.. I didnt not buy anything from nobody oooo.. I know know where my customers dey since yestiday till now.. If not nothing concern me with post ing pp funds upandan.. Now where i get small money to buy i no see see anybody. When i don finish money on beer , una go dey whatapp me upandan. grin cheesy grin grin

Exactly same thing too. smiley smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
Please who has iTunes card for sale I want 10dollars
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
SoftDealz:
it happened in March 2017, a year ago and I was so broke that I couldn’t afford to eat because I was in debt. I lost all the money I had.

I had to sell off to start paying debt. This matter was raised here and a Good Samaritan who understood my plight paid on my behalf...

Why will someone with flesh and blood who knows you have ran 100’s of successful deals running into millions now tag you a scammer because someone paid you money into a restricted account.

Also note that all my monikers where banned that’s why I couldn’t talk here. I created this one much later.

Till date I handle tens of millions in transactions and no one has been duped.

If everyone hears my story and still insists what Tabbaz did is right, then who am I?

I wouldn’t even wish an enemy same...
My lord...
When will Nigeria free from lies
Your other moniker Realdealz was used pass June last year
Why didn't use that to attack the accusations made?

You that sold Toyota Avalon 1.5m last year june now said
you are broke... God should save Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sodiq961(m): 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
Still buying btc
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftDealz: 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
descrisom:

My lord...
When will Nigeria free from lies
Your other moniker Realdealz was used pass June last year
Why didn't use that to attack the accusations made?
The time I choose to come up is not really the issue here? Okwaifugo talked to me several months ago to come here and do the needful. Other Nairalanders did as well.

I just felt that since I could be labeled a scammer even after explaining my ordeal then what’s the essence of coming here.

It’s not like I changed my line or my names. It’s not like I denied receiving the funds. It’s not like people did not plead on my behalf and even paid but Tabbaz is insisting am a scammer..

I needed that push, which I got from a colleague who has dealt several millions with me and still deals till date. I have escrow groups with over 1000 followers.

I make transactions of not less than 5million naira everyday and not a penny is missing.

Nonetheless, if your account was restricted and someone pays you 5million for instance into it, will you be happy to be labeled a scammer?

What will you do?

ANBAKO sent me more than 2million on this platform at once to pay in dollars into his US account and I delivered.

Why will I now explain that I had an issue then be tagged a scammer because someone paid 43k cash into an account I did not have access to without informing me?

Is it not malicious?

My advice to every big merchant here is to watch your back if you are not friends with Tabbaz or licking his butt, any slight feud will cost you. I have seen the likes of Singapore1, Sunmike065 and Kaboninc fighting for their reputation.

I might have come to this late but as they say, “better late than never”

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sleezycarter: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
$402 payoneer available 07088692540
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
onatisi:

Check ur WhatsApp
Thanks Boss for the smooth transaction!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
hayfloze:

Thanks Boss for the smooth transaction!
You are welcome
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
Small PayPal funds needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by anuz: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
135$ btc available at 360

paxful

Beep:

https:///send?phone=2347039577053
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by password990(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Horlarr:
$200 Payeer fund available. My contact is on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
220 usd btc available @359 per usd.

Paxful only wallets.

Escrow Always Allowed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
C
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GabrielYulaw(m): 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ibraheem009:

SODL
Hello! Sent you a mail. can you reply please.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
SoftDealz:
it happened in March 2017, a year ago and I was so broke that I couldn’t afford to eat because I was in debt. I lost all the money I had.

I had to sell off to start paying debt. This matter was raised here and a Good Samaritan who understood my plight paid on my behalf...

Why will someone with flesh and blood who knows you have ran 100’s of successful deals running into millions now tag you a scammer because someone paid you money into a restricted account.

Also note that all my monikers where banned that’s why I couldn’t talk here. I created this one much later.

Till date I handle tens of millions in transactions and no one has been duped.

If everyone hears my story and still insists what Tabbaz did is right, then who am I?

I wouldn’t even wish an enemy same...

SoftDealz:
show us the evidence...

I've got no time. You should rather go and dig all those evidences including when puskin also commented on the issue and when the whole house agreeed that you are not clean and send the link here .

You may now try to convince us again on the reason why we should have a second thought about how stand.

If you think you can be wasting our time here, you are a joker

I have no grudges with anyone here. I only hate thieves, and you happened to have committed the crime.

Go dip up the evidences and convince us to look at it from different angle

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5309) (5310) (5311) (5312) (5313) (5314) (5315) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.