Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5190167 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5525) (5526) (5527) (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by duroc(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
trendygirl:

It's definitely real. And I have been buying rmb from Duroc tey tey and never had issues with his payment.

You can see the first 4 digits and the last 4digits of the account number clearly on the receipt. If the numbers tallies with the account details you sent, then it's real

Thanks ooo... Cos we are not popular here, they think we are fake. Those who knows us know us. We don't live on your threads. He just asked for my account details.

He owes me an apology here if his client wakes up and confirm the RMB.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
Buy and Sell through us

Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Neteller, Payoneer.

We are 100% legit company.
You can trade with us online or at our Ikeja, Lagos office

Trade safely and beware of online scammers

See our GSM and WhatsApp line below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
teamb:

Sir, can you pls confirm if dis receipt is real, the receiver is currently not online to confirm. Am newbie

that is the problem ..i cant
different from the one i receive
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Sleezycarter: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
Itunes $200 single card available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
Egonne1:
Still buying BTC

Bulk preferred

From 500$ and above attract special rate

Others can still come at sweet rate also grin wink
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by duroc(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hello.. Teamb just paid me my naira but his seller is yet online to confirm it.

He would keep the thread updated latest by tomorrow when his supplier is online. Tanks everyone

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iboboyswag(m): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
$75 gns PayPal Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olu4damsel: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
500$ fnf PayPal available...

No fraudulent funds...

Freelance funds...

Come Whatsapp
Can u please help me out with eBay check out
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bjay08: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
$100 agc still needed.. contact in sig
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by duroc(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Bb

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slegerman(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hello peeps,

I am about dealing with funlord, he asked me to send first, but my friend put me off the deal. I have equally gone through his posts here and he has no stain. Am seeking opinions here.

Should I send first?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
funlord:

Just look at the tripe this one is posting? Must I give an F about rmb or na RMD sef because it would help settle your drama with your client?

Mr man...is my name funlord Lee? What is my concern with your rmb trade that I just saw screen shot only after both of you have started weeping over who pays who? Remember:

1: you asked me if teamb contacted me about escrow and I told you never?

2: 5 minutes later teamb sends me some funny chinko receipt and asks me to confirm its authenticity and I simply tell him to go and hunt for his fellow rmb society members so that they can allay his fears over the receipt and you are now coming here to rant about what exactly?

If I say you should point out one thing I have done wrong by answering both you and him now you will start dancing shaku on top the matter! Abeg carry your stress and go and use it on someone that is owing you and not me!

Funlord Lee grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
slegerman:
Hello peeps,

I am about dealing with funlord, he asked me to send first, but my friend put me off the deal. I have equally gone through his posts here and he has no stain. Am seeking opinions here.

Should I send first?

Wait oh......is this your number?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
duroc:
Hello.. Teamb just paid me my naira but his seller is yet online to confirm it.

He would keep the thread updated latest by tomorrow when his supplier is online. Tanks everyone

Noted. We hope its sorted soon.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
300 PAYPAL FUND AVAILABLE FOR SALE

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by duroc(m): 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
OkwaIfugo:

Noted. We hope its sorted soon.

Definitely
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by slegerman(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
funlord:

Wait oh......is this your number?

0803*******

Yes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iboboyswag(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
iboboyswag:
$75 gns PayPal Available

Still available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vizboy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
vizboy:

WE Buy and Sell

iTunes Gift Card ----> Needed
Steam Gift Card ---> Needed
Amazon Gift card ----> Needed
BITCOINS ----Needed
Perfect Money --> Needed
Kenya Shillings ---> Available at Soft Rate

Whatsapp : 08067679195

We Buy at the Best Possible rate with Instant funding, we are one of the oldest and the best In The game.

We buy from 10$ to 200$ Dominations For USA ITunes Card. All we need is just a pics of the card.

WHATSAPP : 08067679195

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abrahym(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Still buying all your gift cards
Instant payment
Best rates
Direct vendor
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
$500 btc needed to binance wallet at 360/$

Come WhatsApp let's trade
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
Buy and Sell through us

Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Neteller, Payoneer.

We are 100% legit company.
You can trade with us online or at our Ikeja, Lagos office

Trade safely and beware of online scammers

See our GSM and WhatsApp line below
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
slegerman:

Yes

Ok...I thought I was being impersonated but for future reference you should clarify our terms of trade so that people get a clearer picture of what transpired because I did not force you to send first as the post kind of implies:

THE KOKO:

1: You contacted me by 11am today to purchase $3000 into your boa account that you stated you wanted to use and buy your own goods?

2: In any business involving MY goods everyone knows I must secure my naira first before I ever pay a dime for any client in the u.s or even naija [my long standing policy]..(many other dealers share this same view because scammers tend to use that means to wack free USD) and you agreed to that policy,waived your option of an escrow based on my reputation and proceeded to send me your boa details?

3: I then proceeded to give you my naira account and While waiting for your naira confirmation before forwarding your USA details to my partner in order to effect your payment "you then all of a sudden said your friend preferred a face to face transaction" of which I promptly refused due to obvious reasons. I thought this deal was between you and I so it was strange to now hear that your friend wanted to meet me over money that was meant to be for your own goods? Or is he your banker? I really don't meet people over $3000 deals anyway. Even when I have $50k to $100k ones....(evans is still fresh in my memory)

I felt the trade was off and since you did not reply me since 11:43 am I moved on to other clients.......i was shocked to now see you posting by 4pm that "funlord wants you to send first" over a trade I believed was gone with the wind?

So to be clear you misrepresented the nature of the transaction from the beginning even though it may not have been your intention. You must still send first anyway if we are ever to cross the rubicon of this particular trade.

Thanks for your patronage in advance....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
funlord:

[s]$3000 and $2000 cash both available for deposit into any BOA branches across the u.s

Ask my regular customers about the koko![/s] wink

Sold to dowjones

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cheebiztech(m): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
buying bulk btc at 362/$..

Loading bulk itunes at 235/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cheebiztech(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
cheebiztech:
buying bulk btc at 362/$..

Loading bulk itunes at 235/$

Bulk ETH needed at 357/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
$70 btc available on paxful
358/$ no nego
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kinglee007(m): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
akinswaggs:
$1220 skrill funds for sale

Chatting you up on WhatsApp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SmartByki(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
PayPal fnf funds needed

Whatsapp 09084421837
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
$300 skrill needed fair price
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
100$ Btc available 360

https:///send?phone=2349068359893
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by xxxp(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
$1000 Payoneer funds needed @343 only. Inbox/watshap on 080 5 11 9 5 0 0 6

(1) (2) (3) ... (5525) (5526) (5527) (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.