Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5234938 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 25, 2018
duroc:
Its somehow some of the said escrow here don't know about rmb. Funlord, someone asked you to confirm if a receipt is fake or real? You never care to ask of the Chinese account number and see through with the receipt the person send. You just quick to conclusion u don't understand Chinese. Have sent over 10M to China without transacting with anybody here because of all una over Sabi. I don't hv to convince anyone on anything, let my honesty and name Durocity do it

Mr / Mrs teamb since are new to rmb trading and doubting a receipt.. u can confirm from ur supplier if they got the 1500 Rmb and fuckiin send me my naira.

IG @duroworld @durocitystore

No mind them!! All they know is bitcoin. Please what’s your WhatsApp info, I might’ve a business for you.

我们是朋友
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:39am On Apr 25, 2018
Funlord ... Looks like Your image that's already tainted can never be redeemed no matter how person try to help you sef ...

Your biggest problem is claiming what you don't have...
All funds you have ever sold, you have always been a middle man and none has ever been your own.... but you'd present yourself like you own heaven and earth...

If you had jejely told me you're not the one selling the paypal, I'd have moved on and bought from a direct seller who can comprehend payment disputes as a freelancer...

So simply because you can't comprehend how freelancers work and need for disputes, you're opening your dirty gutter to tell me I wann do chargeback fraudulently...

You're sick in the head ... slowpoke...

NB: now that I know sensible people who own the PayPal Acct you claimed to have sold to me from, I won't signify you with a single word again...

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 25, 2018
teamb:

Sir, can you pls confirm if dis receipt is real, the receiver is currently not online to confirm. Am newbie

It is legit.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 1:47am On Apr 25, 2018
85btc for 355 ...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:51am On Apr 25, 2018
jackbauer01:

It is legit.

Thief is also making comment... Nothing person no go see again for this thread shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 1:53am On Apr 25, 2018
Two thieves Ginseng and Jack are watching the thread looking for victims.

Awon omo Pau bi iban sad

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Babygal4eva(f): 1:57am On Apr 25, 2018
Tabbaz:
Two thieves Ginseng and Jack are watching the thread looking for victims.

Awon omo Pau bi iban sad

lol he just vouched for a receipt now

I've missed NL drama sha

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 25, 2018
if breeze blow foul nyash go open
Im seeing things here cheesy cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ANBAKO: 2:08am On Apr 25, 2018
Barlowskillz:
85btc for 355 ...

Thanks for the deal and the trust
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Akashi(m): 2:14am On Apr 25, 2018
ITunes gift card needed ASAP
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Babygal4eva(f): 2:15am On Apr 25, 2018
SLEEP!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KALMA1(m): 2:27am On Apr 25, 2018
SoftDealz:
$450 skrill funds available for 330/$.

If you are reputable I will send first, if not please come with escrow. Don’t come and waste our time

Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 2:33am On Apr 25, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
[s]Funlord ... Looks like Your image that's already tainted can never be redeemed no matter how person try to help you sef ...

Your biggest problem is claiming what you don't have...
All funds you have ever sold, you have always been a middle man and none has ever been your own.... but you'd present yourself like you own heaven and earth...

If you had jejely told me you're not the one selling the paypal, I'd have moved on and bought from a direct seller who can comprehend payment disputes as a freelancer...

So simply because you can't comprehend how freelancers work and need for disputes, you're opening your dirty gutter to tell me I wann do chargeback fraudulently...

You're sick in the head ... slowpoke...

NB: now that I know sensible people who own the PayPal Acct you claimed to have sold to me from, I won't signify you with a single word again...
[/s]

Lwkmd...Is it a broken plate like you with that your jamb score looking bank balance that owns any of the funds that you sell or buy? Do all traders own all that they advertise in their lives? At least I only sell clean products unlike you. I'm connected so I sell in bulk and get paid in bulk? Is that a now a crime? I don't even own a paypal account but both my local/international crew trusts me to move their products safely and with gains....so why the tears? It is called trust for a business savvy boss.

All this epistle you are writing is it for likes or shares or what? Just answer these 2 queries:

1: Did you sell my madam yahoo plus funds to the tune of $669 that the original owner called melissa seized back or not? YES or No?

2: Did I not link you directly with my associate who owns the limited account that you want them to charge back funds from in order to assist you more than 2 weeks ago or not YES or NO?

If you can't answer in the affirmative then just keep that your stinky mouth shut or go and drink sniper! And stop selling hacked funds to legit traders okay....Noisy senseless kids like you won't last in jail so try to stay away from fraudulent acts in the future...

Now get lost!.. grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Barlowskillz(m): 2:36am On Apr 25, 2018
This one claim to be one teamb

You can see he deleted the the post..

Too much ode e.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 2:56am On Apr 25, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
500$ fnf PayPal available...

[b]No fraudulent funds

Freelance funds...

Come Whatsapp[/b]

Disclaimer: The bolded above is a lie!

Traders should beware of this ogbenis funds. He sold my madam hacked yahoo plus paypal funds to the tune of $669 that got charged back after less than a week about 2 weeks ago. He was forced to refund me after I provided him with hard evidence and only because he did not want his matter tabled here and due to the threat of law enforcement so in other words his sources are questionable. A word is enough for the wise! ....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:57am On Apr 25, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
1. "Why can't your client refund"

Funlord... you're an idiot for that question...

Someone I paid to do a job and didn't deliver...
Someone I told you I don't trust right from the start and I just wann take a risks and having it in the back of my mind that I'd use dispute if he doesn't deliver...

So you're asking me why a scammer can't refund the money I paid him?

Now I know you're senseless

2. Why can't you access the client?
Don't you have his email that you sent funds to?
Can't you mail him?
Did he reply you ?

3. And as for chargeback fund, I wish you had come here to show your stupidity...

Didnt you get your refund when chargeback happened? The sender jejely refunded the money cos I know how to handle my business...

So what exactly do you wann embarrass me about Mr hippopotamus?

Hahahhahhaha even though the bolded makes me laugh it won't stop me from advising the two of you.

If there was a spelt out agreement before the trade, try and keep to it.

But all these are just mere words. Any screenshot for the agreement you guys had before the trade ?

Let me still continue laughing.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:08am On Apr 25, 2018
BTC still needed.

At N340-355

Any quantity you have will be welcomed with fast payment.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 3:17am On Apr 25, 2018
HazzanTazzan:
Funlord ... Looks like Your image that's already tainted can never be redeemed no matter how person try to help you sef ...

Look at this idiot that was claiming as if he just found out that the funds came from my supplier tonight? When I had given him the suppliers details and numbers and even told the direct source to liaise with him and teamb in order to help him with his strange charge back drama over a week and a half ago? So who was telling you rubbish tonight small boy that made you come and start weeping in my what's app by 1am?

It seems the way I pursued you from what's app like the insignificant TSE TSE fly you are really pained you....this shot just shows you are a fully qualified liar with no scruples. Anyway everyone has already casted you as an uncouth untrained little brat so the lashing I gave you on what's app was well deserved.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:42am On Apr 25, 2018
Barlowskillz:
This one claim to be one teamb

You can see he deleted the the post..

Too much ode e.

At last my rant is now verified about that bastard jackbauer01

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=09076263611&search=Search

Cc
OkwaIfugo
Dominique

I'm tired of calling mods, though I still call dominique. If them like make dem ban the thief. At least my own money is secure

N. B this Barlowskillz moniker is also 2018 created username o. My people you know what I mean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 25, 2018
Tabbaz:

Cc
OkwaIfugo
Dominique

I'm tired of calling mods, though I still call dominique. I'd them like make dem ban the thief. At least my own money is secure

You still have no proof against me. I gave him my moniker which was jackbauer01 and he seem unserious I deleted my moniker. I’m sure y’all can read when I told him I will only use escrow or he didn’t upload that one?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:59am On Apr 25, 2018
Tabbaz:

Cc
OkwaIfugo
Dominique

I'm tired of calling mods, though I still call dominique. If them like make dem ban the thief. At least my own money is secure

You Don try bro.
Let MoD them finish the work.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 4:01am On Apr 25, 2018
jackbauer01:

You still have no proof against me. I gave him my moniker which was jackbauer01 and he seem unserious I deleted my moniker. I’m sure y’all can read when I told him I will only use escrow or he didn’t upload that one?

agarawu23:

Stop playing that GAME. What's your old moniker?
jackbauer01:

Jackbauer

agarawu23:
are u also nihilist and gustavofring?

jackbauer01:

Nope
you are yet to explain the below sir.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 25, 2018
700 amazon gift card for sale.

Come with all your escrows!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 25, 2018
agarawu23:

you are yet to explain the below sir.

Any one can claim to be me. Are we together?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 25, 2018
Available for sale!!!

Come with all your reputable escrows.

jackbauer01:

Come with all your escrows!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:06am On Apr 25, 2018
You can imagine the boldness of the thieves on this thread. This is what happens when people at the helm of the affair fail in their responsibilities, yet we are all blaming Buhari undecided

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 25, 2018
Come one, come all.

jackbauer01:
Available for sale!!!

Come with all your reputable escrows.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 4:10am On Apr 25, 2018
If only Nollywood script writers can get to know about this thread, they will have no shortage of blockbuster movies.
The drama wey dey dis thread pass that of season films sef

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by agarawu23(m): 4:12am On Apr 25, 2018
jackbauer01:

Any one can claim to be me. Are we together?
you are still trying to play safe and smart ? Huh? As for your question, we aren't together, I don't scam.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 25, 2018
agarawu23:
you are still trying to play safe and smart ? Huh? As for your question, we aren't together, I don't scam.

Neither do I.

No one has proofs of me scamming any one.

I’m just an honest business man. Perhaps you and I could do business in the nearest future.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 25, 2018

Come with escrows
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 5:39am On Apr 25, 2018
Skrill Euro needed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.