Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,002 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5233633 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5527) (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
scammers everywhere...won ti ni problem
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
√√ Still BUYING

√√ Bulk/Bit Skrill and Neteller Funds

√√ $150 Payoneer available now

============================================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
WhatsApp Link below lets trade..........
============================================
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
descrisom:
$180 btc available... Paxful wallet.. 360/$

https:///send?phone=2347034834038
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
¤ We Buy BITCOIN: N330 - N350/$
¤ We Buy SKRILL/NETELLER @ Your Rate and you get paid Instanta!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ PayPal - Available ( 'FnF/GnS)
¤ Payoneer -N.A ($----) Bulk
¤ PM - Available ($780) Bulk
¤ Neteller -We Buy Bits & Bulk!
¤ RMB 50 - RMB 7000 Available!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Pack some or pack all! (min. $)

***Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Meet us now
!

Kindly click on our WhatsApp Link below or Call. See our Signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kinglee007(m): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please, is there anyone that can help with PayPal account limitation issue? I'll be more than glad to compensate if resolved. Please.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jidonskii(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Jidonskii:
$100 agc needed. WhatsApp on my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2018

RUN FROM RIPPERS &
SCAMMERS... BRING ALL BTC & ETHERUM TO Mo FOR PROMPT DEAL...

ALSO STOP SEARCHING HIGH & LOW FOR "ESCROW".... JUST ENTER MY WHATSAPP & COLLECT NAIRA SHARPELY.. smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kennakarter(m): 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
ITunes gift cards 
Amazon gift cards with or without reciept 
Steam wallet gift cards 
Google play 
Sephora 
Xbox gift cards 

Come and get high rates
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Wisedove(m): 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
46$ btc available for sale at 350/$

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kayjegs: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Kizyte:
I have $480 PayPal fund for sale

Is it still available?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
kinglee007:
Please, is there anyone that can help with PayPal account limitation issue? I'll be more than glad to compensate if resolved. Please.
Pm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
kayjegs:

Is it still available?
PayPal available... Check pm
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
200 PayPal fnf AVAILABLE for ebay checkout
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Akpojeweo: 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
descrisom:
$70 btc available on paxful
358/$ no nego

What's your last price lets deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by SoftDealz: 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
$450 skrill funds available for 330/$.

If you are reputable I will send first, if not please come with escrow. Don’t come and waste our time
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by johnolaoluwapo: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
150$ PayPal available USA fnf only RATE 330....... Whatsapp 08066675260
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kizyte(m): 12:03am On Apr 25, 2018
kayjegs:

Is it still available?
Yes bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:35am On Apr 25, 2018
Anyone who likes him/herself shld desist from dealing with the idiot called funlord cos he's not someone u can hold for his words...

Imagine that idiot selling PayPal to me and I intentionally made him to agree to a tnc...

He agreed and now that I need him to fulfil the tnc, he telling me rubbish...

As some people already claimed in the past that he's not trustworthy, now I have a first hand experience...

If I don't get my 400$ back, it's on you funlord...

Sebi u don run from whatsapp abi... tell modnto ban me here too so you won't see me talk abt your unrealiability

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 12:51am On Apr 25, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Lol... I've said my piece ... idiot

Cover ur face in shame or come openly to deny that you agree to the condition with me

Me Shame? For not helping you do a charge back (aka potential fraud) on your clients account on the fund you bought from me and my partners after showing me one sided and sketchy proof? You are even more dense than I thought!

Anyway If I wrestle with a pig then I may also be mistaken for one! Abeg go and weep to your parents they might care but I don't.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bongolistik(m): 12:54am On Apr 25, 2018
Na wah o.. Oga Tabbaz abeg come and settle this quarrel going on up there between 2 ogas
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 12:55am On Apr 25, 2018
Ibraheem009:
Buying btc at 355/$.
As many as possible needed.
Come WhatsApp for deal.
Still buying
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:06am On Apr 25, 2018
funlord:

Me Shame? For not helping you do a charge back (aka potential fraud) on your clients account on the fund you bought from me and my partners after showing me one sided and sketchy proof? You are even more dense than I thought!

Anyway If I wrestle with a pig then I may also be mistaken for one! Abeg go and weep to your parents they might care but I don't.

You're a big bastard...

When I was buying the funds from you, didn't I tell you I was paying someone to do a job for me?

Didn't you agree to help open dispute if the seller fails to deliver my job?

Didn't I send you screenshot of my chat with him to confirm that he didn't deliver my job?

Now tell me if all I stated above isn't right.

You yourself knows fully well that I ain't the type that do fraud ... for your claim above that I wann charge back and do fraud, you're simply a bastard to make that claim...

I'm just getting started with you if I don't get that money back simply because you are going back on an agreement we had ...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:08am On Apr 25, 2018
funlord:

And I'm not surprised you're not willing to agree... you must have opened the dispute and gotten the refund already but you wann keep my money to yourself...

Cos if not, I don't understand how it's so hard for you to open a simple dispute and put the reason ...

You're a mere cockcroach in the league of lions...

I will make you realize who you don't mess with ...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 1:17am On Apr 25, 2018
funlord:

Everyone knows you have no sense so when you are done ranting let me know

Cc: teamb

Mynd44 dominique!

Let me contribute to what's happening here. A month ago funlord contacted me for 400 gns paypal which the payment was made successfully. Few days ago he called me to request for chargeback of the $400, I told funlord chargeback can't be done cause the said account has been limit by PayPal which I showed him the limitations email as proof.

HazzanTazzan I already told the account holder to submit all the required documents, let wait for paypal response.

Good morning

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:24am On Apr 25, 2018
teamb:

Let me contribute to what's happening here. A month ago funlord contacted me for 400 gns paypal which the payment was made successfully. Few days ago he called me to request for chargeback of the $400, I told funlord chargeback can't be done cause the said account has been limit by PayPal which I showed him the limitations email as proof.

HazzanTazzan I already told the account holder to submit all the required documents, let wait for paypal response.

Good morning

Interesting...

easy how that bastard found it to be pushing me around as if I don't know who I paid for the fund and who I agreed with...

And the worst part is he lacks manners when it's not his money hanging somewhere...

Even tho he's right in the middle of it, he'd be claiming unconcerned ...

how big are you exactly, funlord? You must be bigger than a hippopotamus for sure
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 1:24am On Apr 25, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

And I'm not surprised you're not willing to agree... you must have opened the dispute and gotten the refund already but you wann keep my money to yourself...

Cos if not, I don't understand how it's so hard for you to open a simple dispute and put the reason ...

You're a mere cockcroach in the league of lions...

I will make you realize who you don't mess with ...

It's now I know that stupidity is actually in some people's DNA.

1: Why can't your client simply refund the paypal cash? Why does my supplier have to do a charge back for you? Or does that your client have no fingers?

2: Why can't we access this client in order to determine whether this matter is as you have portrayed it to be but we only have to go along with whatever one demented individual tells us because of $400? We should charge back and resell the fund for you? that is your wish! Or are you looking for extra cash for your wedding? You expect us to risk putting someone's already limited account at risk based on your strange texts? Without hearing from the culprit too? If you think I will sanction such a move without being put in direct contact with the person you are accusing of not doing your job to your satisfaction then you are even dumber than I thought!

3: As for dubious ways...did you not sell my madam charge back funds as recently as 3 weeks ago to the tune of $669? Is it not out of pity that I did not bother to embarrass you here so that you Can keep quietly raising pepper for your upcoming wedding and also because you were willing to refund quietly? Based on this events who should be more "ashamed" between me and you
hazzantazzan?

4: And as for your weak and lame excuses of "I've heard he is dubious" abeg try another lie...everyone that has used that same wack line has been disgraced a 1000 times over by me and you will surely soon be on the same list of losers! Ask about all the paypal funds I've sold here running into millions to numerous traders.....No single story only total satisfaction! So ogbeni try again...Apart from bad belle everyone knows I am the embodiment of integrity and talk and do....my numbers and convictions don't lie so abeg STFU

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:27am On Apr 25, 2018
1. "Why can't your client refund"

Funlord... you're an idiot for that question...

Someone I paid to do a job and didn't deliver...
Someone I told you I don't trust right from the start and I just wann take a risks and having it in the back of my mind that I'd use dispute if he doesn't deliver...

So you're asking me why a scammer can't refund the money I paid him?

Now I know you're senseless

2. Why can't you access the client?
Don't you have his email that you sent funds to?
Can't you mail him?
Did he reply you ?

3. And as for chargeback fund, I wish you had come here to show your stupidity...

Didnt you get your refund when chargeback happened? The sender jejely refunded the money cos I know how to handle my business...

So what exactly do you wann embarrass me about Mr hippopotamus?

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 1:31am On Apr 25, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Interesting...

easy how that bastard found it to be pushing me around as if I don't know who I paid for the fund and who I agreed with...

And the worst part is he lacks manners when it's not his money hanging somewhere...

Even tho he's right in the middle of it, he'd be claiming unconcerned ...

how big are you exactly, funlord? You must be bigger than a hippopotamus for sure

Empty vessels usually make a lot of noise but signify nothing? So now it is interesting? Has teamb and myself not put you in direct contact with the seller of the fund? Look at this twerp all of a sudden forming as if it is just this night you have been communicating with all of them? Are you that desperate for grooms men?

Did you sell my madam hacked funds or not 3 weeks ago? so which integrity do you even think you have? You are a joker young man and I'm waiting to hear when, how and what you are going to do because I have refused to charge back funds from someone else's account? Try and cook more lies because this latest ones you dropped are garbage! Abeg wear your L like bling and keep shut!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:34am On Apr 25, 2018
funlord:

Empty vessels usually make a lot of noise but signify nothing? So now it is interesting? Has teamb and myself not put you in direct contact with the seller of the fund? Look at this twerp all of a sudden forming as if it is just this night you have been communicating with all of them? Are you that desperate for grooms men?

Did you sell my madam hacked funds or not 3 weeks ago? so which integrity do you even think you have? You are a joker young man and I'm waiting to hear when, how and what you are going to do because I have refused to charge back funds from someone else's account? Try and cook more lies because this latest ones you dropped are garbage! Abeg wear your L like bling and keep shut!

Hacked funds ?

You're just a fool...

So any chargeback issue is now hacked funds?

I really don't get your war...

You're picking various issues here and there just because of this agreement you made with me to open a dispute for me...

Simply confess why you can't do the dispute...

Have you gotten the refund and you swallowed it ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 1:35am On Apr 25, 2018
Abeg una good night! This psycho has nothing to say..... someone living in a glass mansion wants to throw stones at my fortress! Lwkmd!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5527) (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.