Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5162894 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
Carshopper:

I say make we relate..but u keep typing 'U have U have u have'....i d comot ladder...u no gree. Wetin make I do dis uniben grad oooo

? I dey suspect you now o.you dey do FBI on top my head ba?
I am waiting for you nau. I gave you my rate and my conditions. Wetin else you need kwanu?
You be 1st time dealer with me so fear dey catch me lol.
I receive my money 1st . I am down if you wanna use escrow here. The problem is who's gonna be the Escrow?
But l am 101 trustworthy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Carshopper(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Udiboy:

Oga mi, how did you get to know say mi be UNIBEN grad? I dey suspect you now o.you dey do FBI on top my head ba?
I am waiting for you nau. I gave you my rate and my conditions. Wetin else you need kwanu?
You be 1st time dealer with me so fear dey catch me lol.
I receive my money 1st . I am down if you wanna use escrow here. The problem is who's gonna be the Escrow?
But l am 101 trustworthy

Fbi tins ke...throw out a census on my credibility..if you get one -ve feedback..i will drop naira first
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Carshopper:

Fbi tins ke...throw out a census on my credibility..if you get one -ve feedback..i will drop naira first

Likewise me. And you are a big man on top unlike myself that is a struggling student.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Carshopper(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Udiboy:

Likewise me. And you are a big man on top unlike myself that is a struggling student.

Oil and gas still dey pay pass my car selling ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lol, that's my brother and not me. Was inquiring for him.
Now I see where you got the UNIBEN stuff lol.
You know you men no dey move until person push una, even with all my help no boy no gree come o cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Carshopper(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Udiboy:
Lol, that's my brother and not me. Was inquiring for him.
Now I see where you got the UNIBEN stuff lol.
You know you men no dey move until person push una, even with all my help no boy no gree come o cry

Hahahahahaha...ohk oo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rolexsms(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
ladyF:
Morning.

Rolexsms and Gabrielani044 are the same person. I wonder how you will be chatting with yourself on different devices for the purpose of taking screenshots to deceive people. Na so boredom do you.

I believe you also own this number 07045620117. The wife's account number you wanted to receive payment to in your fake BBM chat must be Mrs. Olawoyin Abosede Mary. Happy married life and plenty pikin. grin

Gtbank
Account Name : (Mary)
Account Number : 0124528805

Buyers beware of the scam site rolexsms Awon ole! Thief!!! grin

Cc: Dominique Puskin
Whats the meaning of this nonsense? I can accept the numerous questions but I wont accept this... Calling me a thief is a no go area and I have nothing to do with any of those accounts.. .
This screen shot below is my message with the dude I asked him to sell his bitcoin to any site and show me the screen shot after he was complaining I spoilt his name

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by phykun: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hello house, pls anyone ever transacted with gabrielani444 ?? Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
whizqueen:
. Bro I don buy double lenses now, I dey scan well first. To buy funds from nl dey fear me walahi.

Na so one person say e get 37 nlders queuing for 3k$
Na to, wish dem good luck.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
rolexsms:

Whats the meaning of this nonsense? I can accept the numerous questions but I wont accept this... Calling me a thief is a no go area and I have nothing to do with any of those accounts.. .
This screen shot below is my message with the dude I asked him to sell his bitcoin to any site and show me the screen shot after he was complaining I spoilt his name

I believe you can also explain how casyrotts was also looking for a buyer for this same rolexsms? casyrotts, fundschanger, etc, keep changing your moniker. Please explain your connection with casyrotts also abeg...

Cc: Dominique

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rolexsms(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
ladyF:

I believe you can also explain how casyrotts was also looking for a buyer for this same rolexsms? casyrotts, fundschanger, etc, keep changing your moniker. Please explain your connection with casyrotts also abeg...

Cc: Dominique
I don't know who casyrotts is... . And am not good watch you say trash about me... I told u I acquired this website and moniker on july 12 2016 the former owner of the website may have that moniker
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
rolexsms:
I don't know who casyrotts is... . And am not good watch you say trash about me... I told u I acquired this website and moniker on
You acquired the rolexsms moniker? How much? By who? Moniker has now become a commodity?

Are we fools?

Cc: Puskin Dominique.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rolexsms(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
ladyF:

You acquired the rolexsms moniker? How much? By who? Moniker has now become a commodity?

Are we fools?

Cc: Puskin Dominique.
its a free world if u decide to be a fool.. It's your choice...... Am done replying you... . Anyone who wants to sell his/her btc please contact me... . Am down to use escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
rolexsms:
its a free world if u decide to be a fool.. It's your choice...... Am done replying you... . Anyone who wants to sell his/her btc please contact me... . Am down to use escrow

[size=19pt]LOL!!!

SELLER BEWARE
[/size]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by epelumi42(m): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
ladyF:

[size=19pt]LOL!!!

SELLER BEWARE
[/size]
Bae, You wan spoilt market for the guy? cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by epelumi42(m): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
ladyF:

[size=19pt]LOL!!!

SELLER BEWARE
[/size]
ladyF:

[size=19pt]LOL!!!

SELLER BEWARE
[/size]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by epelumi42(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
ladyF:

[size=19pt]LOL!!!

SELLER BEWARE
[/size]

Bae, You wan spoil market for the guy? cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
epelumi42:

I pity the person that will do business with him. He is linked to all the banned monikers, yet he cannot give a reasonable explanation.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
phykun:
Hello house, pls anyone ever transacted with gabrielani444 ?? Thanks.
just be careful
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by epelumi42(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
ladyF:

I pity the person that will do business with him. He is linked to all the banned monikers, yet he cannot give a reasonable explanation.

That remains to be decided. Someone may wanna give him benefit of doubt.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thanks boss. $1700 still available at N370

Don't contact me to negotiate
Scammers? I'm here for una

mata1ng:

nice dealing with you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ihavespoken: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Let us continue to wear condoms at all times as scam is spreading so fast.
LadyF I see you.
Shout out to all the people wearing their condoms tonight, peace !

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
500$ skrill for sale

contact 08181478658

if you no get credit flash me and i will call you

380/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Udiboy(f): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
whizqueen:
Udiboy been trying to reply your mail to no avail. You didn't reply my mention?

I wouldn't know nau. Shoot me a dm lol
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
AXYZ:

Do you have paypal fund? I have a few dollars to exchange.

Yes!
Check my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
legalwealth:

Yes!
Check my signature.
Chief leave the thread for the boys na. Your wife dey call you. Haba
You don park 4matic yet you still dey compete with the boys. Lols

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 18, 2016
ladyF:
Morning.

Rolexsms and Gabrielani044 are the same person. I wonder how you will be chatting with yourself on different devices for the purpose of taking screenshots to deceive people. Na so boredom do you.

I believe you also own this number 07045620117. The wife's account number you wanted to receive payment to in your fake BBM chat must be Mrs. Olawoyin Abosede Mary. Happy married life and plenty pikin. grin

Gtbank
Account Name : (Mary)
Account Number : 0124528805

Buyers beware of the scam site rolexsms Awon ole! Thief!!! grin

Cc: Dominique Puskin

Thats d same account mediamataz (emmanuel) gave me. I hope she is not working with them

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Eriolaoluwa: 2:06am On Aug 18, 2016
Transact with this Idiot at your own peril......
my 32k still with him and he is owing another 75k

@bookiemart01 ..thanks jare my sis. ....

I don't even know why he is still allowed here.

Mod do something please.

officialblogger:

U for tell me make I send birth certificate, jamb result etc na
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by XeXChangeZone: 3:34am On Aug 18, 2016
Who you receive reversible payments from matters. Payment processors like payoner, neteller, skrill, paypal , payza, Venmo, google wallet, webmoney, all have reversible policies.

Accepting funds of these from unknown or no trusted person/service puts you at 100% risk in future.

There is never a thing which is better than getting payer and staying paid. At www. Xexchangezone . com you get genuine funds for any of the above listed processors and you are 100% secured.

Our rates are the best and we have the best customer support you can boost of world wide.
Exchange is done with ease when doing that with us.

Serena
XeX Zone
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by XeXChangeZone: 3:56am On Aug 18, 2016
Ecurrency Staying Safe Tip...

Always do not click any link given to you by anyone no matter how close he or she is to you. He/she might have been a victim of malware infection.

When someone sends such link no matter how familiar it can be just be calm use your hand to type the original link without the suffixes that follows.

When you see the original URL is OK then go ahead from the site directly and visit the page you wish to.

Do not be a victim of hack or account compromise. Some payment processors like perfect money, Bitcoins, Okpay, payer, american reserve, c-gold and many more do not have reversible policy.

Remember with us your order is done and accomplished as fast as possible. Send funds to anyone anywhere in the world or sell your funds and we give you the best experience of trade.

Serena
XeX Zone
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jainine(f): 5:14am On Aug 18, 2016
XeXChangeZone:
Ecurrency Staying safe
Serena
XeX Zone

Who has used their services?

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.