Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,583 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5133968 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Carshopper(m): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Iyemik:
$241 payoneer available @ #360/$

verified payoneer is also available for sale

Sent u whataspp msg
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
kennakarter:
Just sold to this guy. He pays very fast. I'm gonna sell more to him today

You never advertised the funds you sold in this thread.

And you just came here to give unsolicited positive feedback.

I'm sure it's Exchanger101 that brought you here to give the feedback.

Now, when someone is so desperate to blend in and gain trust, he/she becomes very very suspicious to me.

Your last post on nairaland was in 2013 and you resurfaced just yesterday to start selling iTunes gift card.

Please transact with this moniker with great caution.

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
paypal fund available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
Even me too get verified account for sale

At a very high rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ihavespoken: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
How much in USD, rate and does it come with garri and tea?

NB: I have hot temper when pple quote ridiculous rate for funds, I always break my phone every time this happens and I'm using IPhone 6 plus. The seller always buy me a new phone each time this happens.
Just warning you on quoting rates as it may cost you an IPhone grin

dollaflow:
paypal fund available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
Cjsmack:

You never advertised the funds you sold in this thread.

And you just came here to give unsolicited positive feedback.

I'm sure it's Exchanger101 that brought you here to give the feedback.

Now, when someone is so desperate to blend in and gain trust, he/she becomes very very suspicious to me.

Your last post on nairaland was in 2013 and you resurfaced just yesterday to start selling iTunes gift card.

Please transact with this moniker with great caution.

This guy u have started again with your stupidity! I saw his number on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3152488/sell-itunes-gift-card-perfect/1 & iContacted him & we dealt outside NL. After we both had a successful transaction,, iAsked him to review me on here. So you this broke poor illiterate ignorant impotent ugly dead bit bastard son of a bitch!!!!! THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE . BASTAD OSHI

ABEG BETTER PEOPLE LOOK THE SCREENSHOT BELOW. LEAVE THIS FOOLISH IDIOT

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Quadrillionaire(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
1 Million satoshis up for grabs !!!
Participate in the "Be a satoshi Millionaire" competiton and win 1 million satoshis cash prize.
Contact me now to enter the competition:
Whatsapp: 07034848135
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
Exchanger101:

This guy u have started again with your stupidity! I saw his number on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3152488/sell-itunes-gift-card-perfect/1 & iContacted him & we dealt outside NL. After we both had a successful transaction,, iAsked him to review me on here. So you this broke poor illiterate ignorant impotent ugly dead bit bastard son of a bitch!!!!! THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE . BASTAD OSHI

ABEG BETTER PEOPLE LOOK THE SCREENSHOT BELOW. LEAVE THIS FOOLISH IDIOT

LOL

You're a kid

Your derogatory remarks can't stop me from making people see that everything about you is fake.

Which screenshot? They'll can be made up and you're the person making them.

Just give up now cos nobody's gone transact with an arrogant fellow.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
laughing has now become my Forte grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 9jacash(f): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Sell your PM @ 370 per USD now; whatsapp 08127605814
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Cjsmack:

LOL

You're a kid

Your derogatory remarks can't stop me from making people see that everything about you is fake.

If dem born you well, give me address or plcae to meet up, make iShift that your useless brain comot your kraniun! Foolish bastad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Cjsmack:

LOL

You're a kid

Why will i not be arrogant? Because i am making faster and better trades you are trying to slander me so nobody would work with me but e no go work!!! When you accuse an innocent man wrongly! IS HE NOT EXPECTED TO BE ENRAGED?! ****
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
You just threatened someone.

Exchanger101:

If dem born you well, give me address or plcae to meet up, make iShift that your useless brain comot your kraniun! Foolish bastad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
Exchanger101:

Why will i not be arrogant? Because i am maming faster and better trades you are trying to slander me so nobody would work with me but e no go work!!! When you accuse an innocent man wrongly! IS HE NOT EXPECTED TO BE ENRAGED! Bleep u and all you and your wretched god forsaken generation stand for! Give me your address lets settle this mano-a-mano. Poverty stricken demon possessed wretched unexposed illiterate son of a female hungry local dog.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bet y cheesy

ladyF:
shocked

Singapore1:
grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Bet y cheesy

AUNTY, get off my post. Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
I was surfing the technology market section jejely

Then behold I saw exchanger 101 thread, ah con say make I branch and see wetin Dey happen

Ah con see Cjsmack ( the guy pursue am go there, I can't stop laughing walahi)

Then ah con STROKE down ah con see aunty bookiemart

Ah con faint ( bad but business)

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Singapore1:

Then behold I saw exchanger 101 thread, ah con say make I branch and see wetin Dey happen

OH BOYYYY!!! I TIRE FOR THIS KIND WINCH OOOO!!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Sorry, you speak of nairaland like it's yours.

Get a life please tongue

Exchanger101:

AUNTY, get off my post. Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
Exchanger101:

OH BOYYYY!!! I TIRE FOR THIS KIND WINCH OOOO!!!!!

Trust is not something you build in a day

When I started buying and selling funds on nairaland

I use to sell to tumbaba and jazes Tcd etc can't remember all ( I send to them first, since it's my first time of selling to them, I did background check on them and send first)

It goes on like that till another new set of people came and start sending first to me and everything is thing well

The point is if you are new here, don't expect people to trust you and send to you first, I won't do it I can't do it..

I remember when Cjsmack contact me, I checked everything about him ( facebook, twitter, instagram, google) I can't find anything then I told him I can't send to him first, he told me he understand and we did business

All in all
Everything na risk
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
I just murdered English
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dagr8(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hmmmm na wa o
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
The guy hasn't had any successful transaction with anyone here but he shared the link to this thread on.his thread and then told people to ask about him here.

Rather than address issues, what is brain can come up with is lot of insults and curses.... he can't even defend himself without cursing or insulting people.

The guy is always on the defensive and it speaks a lot about him

rubbish. ....

Singapore1:

Trust is not something you build in a day

When I started buying and selling funds on nairaland

I use to sell to tumbaba and jazes Tcd etc can't remember all ( I send to them first, since it's my first time of selling to them, I did background check on them and send first)

It goes on like that till another new set of people came and start sending first to me and everything is thing well

The point is if you are new here, don't expect people to trust you and send to you first, I won't do it I can't do it..

I remember when Cjsmack contact me, I checked everything about him ( facebook, twitter, instagram, google) I can't find anything then I told him I can't send to him first, he told me he understand and we did business

All in all
Everything na risk

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bookiemart01:
The guy hasn't had any successful transaction with anyone here but he shared the link to this thread on.his thread and then told people to ask about him here.

Rather than address issues, what is brain can come up with is lot of insults and curses.... he can't even defend himself without cursing or insulting people.

The guy is always on the defensive and it speaks a lot about him

Kreate ive rubbish. ....

wait is he kreate? shocked

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordkay10(m): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
Singapore1:

You guys won't kill me with laughter....ROTFL cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by deprince99: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
Please do NOT deal with gabrielani444. The person is a scammer. He even went as far as using my photo on his Whatsapp profile.
This is his number... 08088793099.

Be warned...

phykun:
Hello house, pls anyone ever transacted with gabrielani444 ?? Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
lordkay10:

You guys won't kill me with laughter....ROTFL cheesy grin grin cheesy
i was on the road, people think say ah don run mad, when i started laughing
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
deprince99:
Please do NOT deal with gabrielani444. The person is a scammer. He even went as far as using my photo on his Whatsapp profile.
This is his number... 08088793099.

Be warned...

shocked

Thanks for reporting him. And how did you find out he was using your picture in WhatsApp?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.