Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5162545 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Softhands(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
everyday for the thief, one day for the owner... it won't be funny if this awaritefe abi what is his name is an active member of this group double facing.... because how he knows the in and out of transactions here still baffles me... till he is caught and killed in his prime... we go just dey observe ni....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
Singapore1:

make we hear naw, why didnt he come back ? undecided

shay she don sell am to you?
bdavis:

Once you look suspicious and have been flagged by the community, the onus/burden of proof is on you. If you can explain your self in a precise and concise manner, I'm sure the community would be more than happy to welcome you back, after all, someone needs that funds that is in your possession, be it $, Naira, £, ¥, bitcoin or RMB.

Afterall, a lot of Nlanders actually do have more than one moniker, to circumvent ban things. grin

True sha, he really should have just come to explain. Disappearing when you are being accused really does put a question mark on your person. The same way fundschanger went AWOL when people tackled him, only to re-appear under another ID with his escrow services. grin Best to clear all doubts as they come.

His payoneer is still available, but his "pay" feature won't be available till they rectify it, will take a while. He will explain in detail when he comes. If he has been banned already, he will have to mail the mods privately to unban him... grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 7:21am On Aug 19, 2016
who has pp and price
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gabrielani444: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:
who has pp and price
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2016
Be very careful.
Do a check on whoever contacts you

KingsleyTMTTM:
who has pp and price

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2016
You have finally posted?

Cc
Ladyf
Rolexsms

[quote author=gabrielani444 post=48613572][/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wakes: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2016
Complete novice here.
Cryptocurrency business in a nutshell please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 10:32am On Aug 19, 2016
ladyF:

True sha, he really should have just come to explain. Disappearing when you are being accused really does put a question mark on your person. The same way fundschanger went AWOL when people tackled him, only to re-appear under another ID with his escrow services. grin Best to clear all doubts as they come.

His payoneer is still available, but his "pay" feature won't be available till they rectify it, will take a while. He will explain in detail when he comes. If he has been banned already, he will have to mail the mods privately to unban him... grin
You were the only one actually buying into his genuineness that made it known by saying the screenshot doesn't have the pay button sha, and one can assume cause of that he chose to contact you. As for me looking closely at the screenshot, it's very clear the key texts are photoshopped.

Case study is the one Singapore1 posted compared with his, which is why we labelled who did the editing as a learner.

Pic 1 is his and 2 is that of Singapore1. I still no call am scaMmer yet but make una judge.

Also refer to the original pics as re-posting would have shrinked the quality.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2016
Someone called me on tuesday with a number unknown to me and identified himself as exchanger101. He said he got a call from someone claiming to be me, and needing funds or selling can't remember. I told him that wasn't me and i told him to expose the person here by posting the number the person called him with, i took time before coming online expecting to get a mention in the post he'd have made, nothing and till now, friday, nothing.

Was it truly the exchanger101 on here that called? Come explain.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dadah04(m): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2016
$105 skrill available
@380
#Scammers stay clear

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by frisky2good(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2016
I need 500 USD. Don't quote aboki price cos if I want aboki rate I know where they are. It could be inflow to Ecobank, CASH DEPOSIT to chase bank or direct exchange between us. I am immune to fraud so please don't even try cos the only thing I will lose is time. Thanks for reading.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lilkech(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2016
$615 BTC available for sale at N390 per $

quote me for a deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by toluxa1(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2016
lilkech:

quote me for a deal

370?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Cjsmack:
$80 Skrill funds available at 375/$

Funds are legit with lifetime guarantee.

Please don't contact me to negotiate or send first to you.

Thanks

Now Remaining $28
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dadah04(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
dadah04:
$105 skrill available
@380
#Scammers stay clear

[b][/b]SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dadah04(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
dadah04:
$105 skrill available
@380
#Scammers stay clear

[b][/b]SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by obi4eze(m): 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
Cjsmack:

Now Remaining $28
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
Cjsmack:
$80 Skrill funds available at 375/$

Funds are legit with lifetime guarantee.

Please don't contact me to negotiate or send first to you.

Thanks

SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by blym4real: 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
lilkech:
quote me for a deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RandomVic(m): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
$200 PayPal available at 375/$

Interested persons should quote me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
$160 skrill available @ 380.

Don't contact to negotiate or tell me to send first
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
tosinjay:
Someone called me on tuesday with a number unknown to me and identified himself as exchanger101. He said he got a call from someone claiming to be me, and needing funds or selling can't remember. I told him that wasn't me and i told him to expose the person here by posting the number the person called him with, i took time before coming online expecting to get a mention in the post he'd have made, nothing and till now, friday, nothing.

Was it truly the exchanger101 on here that called? Come explain.

Yes bro! Na me o!

This guy was claiming to be you! Foolsih scammer!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by frisky2good(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Make we still give am small time. He said he reset his password. grin

Exchanger101:

Yes bro! Na me o!

This guy was claiming to be you! Foolsih scammer!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
frisky2good:
Make we still give am small time. He said he reset his password. grin

iPray say anything reset o! When original moniker owner @tosinjay full ground. Please people beware of this account #

Account info
DIAMOND BANK
OKOH OCHEFIJE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kennakarter(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
Just sold to this guy. He pays very fast. I'm gonna sell more to him today
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Exchanger101(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
kennakarter:
Just sold to this guy. He pays very fast. I'm gonna sell more to him today

Thnx G!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lilkech(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
lilkech:

quote me for a deal

SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
tosinjay:

You were the only one actually buying into his genuineness that made it known by saying the screenshot doesn't have the pay button sha, and one can assume cause of that he chose to contact you. As for me looking closely at the screenshot, it's very clear the key texts are photoshopped.

Case study is the one Singapore1 posted compared with his, which is why we labelled who did the editing as a learner.

Pic 1 is his and 2 is that of Singapore1. I still no call am scaMmer yet but make una judge.

Also refer to the original pics as re-posting would have shrinked the quality.

lol your comment has left me in deep thoughts... Let me go and find something to eat first... grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Iyemik: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
$241 payoneer available @ #360/$

verified payoneer account is also available for sale

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.