Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5192209 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6540) (6541) (6542) (6543) (6544) (6545) (6546) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cmoney22222: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
onatisi:
stopping the adverts and sales of gift cards on this thread will severely affect the marketability and vibrancy of this thread negatively . cash deposit ban sef has taken some shine of the thread already, adding giftcard to the banned list will kill off at least 50% of ads here
omo me I need cash dep oo. Before una ban agc. Abeg sell to me at 200. Lol

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
victorogundepo0:

Come my whatsapp

Gotten , You should have click on my link .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
yesloaded:

www.google.com will help cheesy
Google is down from my end..abeg your own dey work?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
3RNEST:
Google is down from my end..abeg your own dey work?
lol
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $35,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$35,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
***Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
yesloaded:

lol
grin

I stand for
#BanValentineCard...sorry Gift....cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chukel(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
emmanuelike:
$600 ebay checkout available
rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oswardic(m): 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Thanks alot for taking out time to explain comprehensively. So except PayPal systematically hold FnF, it's certain to go through... Therefore, the risk of FnF is highly low compared to goods and services... Thanks alot..

kemijohnson:

PayPal also puts hold on fnf payment. In such cases they send a mail to the receiver. The mail is generic (for both gns and fnf) also notifying you (Sender) not to fulfill delivery till the fund is cleared. The verdict of this hold; of course you will be notified of by email in 24 hours. The fund will be approved/cleared to your account or else, it will be refunded. If you check the header of such mails; the reply to field is the personal email of the sender. Probably so you can show them (or reply) to exercise patience for payment or services fulfilment.
I am currently in such predicament but it's for $21 and I'm waiting for the outcome of the hold.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 12:58am On Dec 10, 2018
$88 BTC available paxful

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 12:59am On Dec 10, 2018
kemijohnson:

PayPal also puts hold on fnf payment. In such cases they send a mail to the receiver. The mail is generic (for both gns and fnf) also notifying you (Sender) not to fulfill delivery till the fund is cleared. The verdict of this hold; of course you will be notified of by email in 24 hours. The fund will be approved/cleared to your account or else, it will be refunded. If you check the header of such mails; the reply to field is the personal email of the sender. Probably so you can show them (or reply) to exercise patience for payment or services fulfilment.
I am currently in such predicament but it's for $21 and I'm waiting for the outcome of the hold.

At the end, nobody really knows Paypal... PayPal is complex and complicated beyond users' reasoning!

However, your observation is very correct!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 1:26am On Dec 10, 2018
oswardic:
Thanks alot for taking out time to explain comprehensively. So except PayPal systematically hold FnF, it's certain to go through... Therefore, the risk of FnF is highly low compared to goods and services... Thanks alot..

Says who?

The risk of FF is worse.

People should stick to gns and save both buyer and seller headache.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 1:27am On Dec 10, 2018
Mariesio:
$546 eBay check out needed

Chat us on WhatsApp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 10, 2018
puskin:

Selling of gift card is not illegal.
Some ppl still pay with gift cards even in the U.S. and some other foreign countries.

Be informed that it is the retailers or banks that sets the terms and conditions for the use of their gift cards.

For Amazon it states:

"Gift Cards cannot be reloaded; resold; used for payment outside of www.amazon.com or its affiliated properties; used for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes; redeemed for more than face value; transferred for value; redeemed for cash; or returned for a cash refund"

Many other retailers have similar wording.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 2:55am On Dec 10, 2018
I'm still buying o jere
Singles itunes card needed

$101-$200..
$2k urgently needed

BUYING BITCOIN (BTC) AT A NICE RATE
GOOGLE GIFT NEEDED AS MUCH AS YOU HAVE
embarassed Let's do this cry

rate is so good..
Despise from scammers and ripper
Our trading history is good enough to convince u
Come on whatsapp ASAP...

https:///send?phone=2347034834038
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mukulu56(m): 2:59am On Dec 10, 2018
segabio66:
I will implore the admins to critically look at this issue. Because right now, i am sure everyone saw that most of the fault came from nairadesign but it is unfortunate when he refused to accept his fault. As a business man that deals with paypal, you have to be so sure your funds have entered your paypal account successfully before paying out. If you know you wont be able to login to confirm the paypal account, why then request for funds at that time. Paypal business isnt sth you rush to do. Now see what your negligence caused. And here you are just trying to run away from responsibilities of what his glaring that you are the cause of. Well, i await the decision of the admins cos as tbaabz told us to go and resolve on watsapp and reach common ground. I have messaged him to aallow us reach an agreement but has refused to reply my message. Thank you

You have to be sure your funds have entered and the receiver confirms it before paying out.
If he didn't check when you sent it and came the next day to blame you,forget him.It's simple.

I had such issue with someone here who didn't inform me he had a hold and I paid off and I didn't even listen to his threats. Only God saved him by touching PayPal to unlimir me.

It's high time people start taking PayPal serious.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 3:45am On Dec 10, 2018
√√
@3RNESTXCHANGE❤

:::::::::: NOW BUYING::::::::::::::::::::

❤Skrill/Neteller Funds

❤Payoneer Funds

❤Blockchain/Paxful Bitcoin

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below, Our Payment is Swift..
============================================ .......
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,...,................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:58am On Dec 10, 2018
puskin:

Selling of gift card is not illegal.
Some ppl still pay with gift cards even in the U.S. and some other foreign countries.

OK if that's the case, people selling gift card should stop telling us "we all know gift card is from yahoo boys" and that's why it's cheap anytime they sell bad card to customers here. They must be held responsible for any mess they cause. Let's start from teamlightskin case

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:01am On Dec 10, 2018
entrstephen:
$900 GNS PayPal Available at 300/$.
Call or WhatsApp 09083316128 for swift deal.
I am suspecting you sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:02am On Dec 10, 2018
onatisi:
stopping the adverts and sales of gift cards on this thread will severely affect the marketability and vibrancy of this thread negatively . cash deposit ban sef has taken some shine of the thread already, adding giftcard to the banned list will kill off at least 50% of ads here

OK if that's the case, people selling gift card should stop telling us "we all know gift card is from yahoo boys" and that's why it's cheap anytime they sell bad card to customers here. They must be held responsible for any mess they cause. Let's start from teamlightskin case

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:09am On Dec 10, 2018
What's next

Whenever I'm called to mediate in a gift card case, sellers always insist that the card card is cheap because it's from yahoo boys blablabla and the buyer should know the risk the moment he was asked to pay less than 300/$.

However, when it becomes regular language and I brought up idea of banning it, they began another campaign that not all cards are from yahoo boys.

To this end, I will suggest that if the card trade should continue, sellers must stop telling us the old story anytime they have a case. They should be 100% responsible for any bad card and other similar cases against them .

Cc
Puskin
Dominique

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:13am On Dec 10, 2018
mukulu56:

Says who?

The risk of FF is worse.

How?

We have been made to believe that fnf is safer and practically on this thread, we only usually have gns charge back
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oswardic(m): 4:28am On Dec 10, 2018
How?? Make this clearer.
mukulu56:

Says who?

The risk of FF is worse.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 4:33am On Dec 10, 2018
Tabbaz:
What's next

Whenever I'm called to mediate in a gift card case, sellers always insist that the card card is cheap because it's from yahoo boys blablabla and the buyer should know the risk the moment he was asked to pay less than 300/$.

However, when it becomes regular language and I brought up idea of banning it, they began another campaign that not all cards are from yahoo boys.

To this end, I will suggest that if the card trade should continue, sellers must stop telling us the old story anytime they have a case. They should be 100% responsible for any bad card and other similar cases against them .

Cc
Puskin
Dominique

Supported anyone trading on gift both the buyer and the seller trades should trade at their own risk...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sammirano: 4:42am On Dec 10, 2018
If they claim gift cards is fraud, then all the other trading may as well be banned as they are all fraudulent and unauthorized.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bemagnify: 5:19am On Dec 10, 2018
3RNEST:
√√
@3RNESTXCHANGE❤

:::::::::: NOW BUYING::::::::::::::::::::

❤Skrill/Neteller Funds

❤Payoneer Funds

❤Blockchain/Paxful Bitcoin

=============== Contact Us==================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below, Our Payment is Swift..
============================================ .......
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,...,................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................

pls i want to open and verify neteller/skril which one would i go for? i mean which one is less risky, i heard they do ban accounts just like PayPal
.. pls ur candid advice is needed

Any one can still assist biko
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AUTOCHECKN: 7:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Bring all your Fiverr,Upwork,gotranscript,freelancer etc withdrawals for purchase at good rate.

Contact me on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2018
Tabbaz:
What's next

Cc
Puskin
Dominique

Tabbaz... What's it gan gan ?

Shey buyers don't know that it is risky before ni you dey price
240/$?

What about iTunes? That you load them and apple
disable account. Does that means we should all come
here and be holding the sellers responsible?
Do not talk like you have hatred...

Gift cards is like you are dealing with GnS paypal...

Let them deal with the pains if the deal comes out bad .

They knows where to get original fund if they needed it..

But they eye 240/$ instead of 360/$ and you expect no risk?

That means everybody is a thief. Both direct owner and buyer.
Only middleman is free..

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2018
Tabbaz:

I'm surprised at this type of comparison.

I'm I telling you that all types of deal in which some people use for fraud should be banned?

You are the one that told us that 100% of agc is from yahoo boys.
I think you need to check your conscience if you know that a commodity is stolen and you still go ahead and purchase it because it's cheap.

Western Union should be banned, so that 95% of legitimate users won't have access to it?

I think you should check what you type again and correct your error.

#BanGiftCard

I guess you can't read well... Where did u see me mention 100% are from yahoo boys?

Read well...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2018
tosinjay:
Payoneer funds needed

All quantities

Whatsapp on signature let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2018
800$ eBay checkout available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by vboss(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2018
$500 x 6. ($3000)

Sephora gift card available

Come to Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:33am On Dec 10, 2018
Neteller $300 Needed. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6540) (6541) (6542) (6543) (6544) (6545) (6546) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.