Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5190792 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6539) (6540) (6541) (6542) (6543) (6544) (6545) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
We buy all your cards . no matter the denomination. Bring the. All to our Whatsapp

1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mtech21: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
iTunes rate update 235/$ bulk USA iTunes

mtech21:
I redeem iTunes majorly.
Bulk and units.
My price is always slightly above market price especially for bulk.

I will continue to update price regularly as it changes.

Hit me up on WhatsApp for more enquiries.

https:///2348025247702

Thank you. I hope to work with you always.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
$500 Neteller needed now

Whatsapp chat link and contac below in signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $35,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$35,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
***Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ToryWoods(m): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sosqui:

Now in need of $2600 PayPal funds. Please if you can't send first, bring your escrow. Thank you

Check my WhatsApp contact on profile. I have funds for sale.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
TeamLightSkin:

Hello Hazzan,

I genuinely don't get why you're ATTACKING me.

What do you mean by 'i should be happy i got part refund'?

There are THREE people involved, Lheksban, his alleged source 'Olusola' & Me.

im already bearing N21,000 on the first $100 he sent.

The total of this $400 is N84,000

His source sent him N34,000, he now added N8,000 & sent me N42,000 telling me to be GRATEFUL & bear the remaining N42,000.

How can TWO GROWN ASS MEN split 50% between themselves & then expect me by myself to carry 50%

Please MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Madam... I'm not attacking you in anyway...
I don't know you nor do I know other people involved...
I'm only stating the facts here... Now that you said there are 3 people involved, I'm surprised... I don't think you have any business with the person your seller got it from... Whatever he refunded is assumed as coming from him... So let's take it that he has refunded 50% of what was paid to him...

Try and understand these things...

The people who sold me cards that were withheld on Amazon, I didn't bother asking any of them for refund cos I don't even know which of the cards were invalidated by Amazon.. Just just showed that 3 * 100$ and 1 * 50$ were withheld ...

I've asked them times without number to specify which of the cards so I can make a claim with the store I bought from but they said they can't give the details...

I just forgot abt it cos these were cards I loaded and paid cash to the sellers ...

It's not the guys fault that you don't know abt Amazon and withholding of gift cards... It's the number one risk of doing Amazon...

Let it go...if anyone is sincere with you, they will tell you the guy has tried
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lizmovic(m): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
chiefkpokp:

Do ur research, not all e-currencies are illegal.
Are you a registered bdc or what financial license do you have to be facilitating funds transfers?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

I guess we can as well start a protest to Cbn that all banks shld ban western union and moneygram cos they are aiding yahoo boys since we all know that a high percentage of people taking mtcn to the banks are into fraud...

Smh

I'm surprised at this type of comparison.

I'm I telling you that all types of deal in which some people use for fraud should be banned?

You are the one that told us that 100% of agc is from yahoo boys.
I think you need to check your conscience if you know that a commodity is stolen and you still go ahead and purchase it because it's cheap.

Western Union should be banned, so that 95% of legitimate users won't have access to it?

I think you should check what you type again and correct your error.

#BanGiftCard
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
lizmovic:
Are you a registered bdc or what financial license do you have to be facilitating funds transfers?
this type of response only come from people that are not ready for positive change.

OK. Let's go by your logic. Why are you facilitating fund transfer too despite not having license?

When we attack gift card because you guys get it from yahoo boys, your only way out is to attack other e-currencies.
Why don't you defend gift card instead of attacking other ecurrencies.

Let’s start from there
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
$546 eBay check out needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
Public notice

While admin are deliberating on what to do with gift card trading on this forum, I would like to excempted from anything related to gift card ranging from escrow to mediation etc.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Benscolari: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
Tabbaz:
Public notice

While admin are deliberating on what to do with gift card trading on this forum, I would like to excempted from anything related to gift card ranging from escrow to mediation etc.

Thanks

# HYPOCRISY!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by nkhay(f): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
wyse24:
how?

Ignore him, he's a jobless thief.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
Point of notice

Mr. A defraud others and bring in the fund in form of gift card.

Mr B break the rule of a country by facilitating currency transfer without a licence

While Mr A is clearly a thief, Mr B. is never and can never be called a thief. He is just a rule breaker.

Our effort on this forum is to minimize to a greater extent fraudulent activities not to take the role of Government

cc
puskin
dominique
mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lols
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Benscolari:
# HYPOCRISY!

Oct 2, 2018 username
. kwantinue, you will be caught soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Benscolari: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Tabbaz:

Oct 2, 2018 username
. kwantinue, you will be caught soon
# is it your hypocrisy that'll catch me?
Tufiakwa!!!
Maybe you even do worse in real life, but will be coming online to form saint.
# STILL DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT YOU'RE HYPOCRITICAL!
Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tosinjay(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Payoneer funds needed

All quantities

Whatsapp on signature let's deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Laredojohn(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hmm, Giftcards have always been sold at discount prices from various websites such as abcGiftCards, Giftcardsgranny etc, the popularity increased after it was introduced as a means of exchange for bit coins and the other crypto currencies, the so called "yahoo boys" tapped into it knowing fully well the demand was high due to the rate at which orders were made on the most popular website where use of gift card is common I.e Amazon, that made it part of their "format" for their clients.. And equally a means of money laundering when all eyes were on western union, moneygram, wire transfers etc... Most of the e-currency are somewhat illegal because the financial regulations of the land don't permit them. So banning Giftcards totally might not be the best option as definately not all come from Yahoo boys, some come out of free will from friends abroad, just that the price for its sale has been determined by those the majority come from as they are eager to cash out the money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Benscolari: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Laredojohn:
Hmm, Giftcards have always been sold at discount prices from various websites such as abcGiftCards, Giftcardsgranny etc, the popularity increased after it was introduced as a means of exchange for bit coins and the other crypto currencies, the so called "yahoo boys" tapped into it knowing fully well the demand was high due to the rate at which orders were made on the most popular website where use of gift card is common I.e Amazon, that made it part of their "format" for their clients.. And equally a means of money laundering when all eyes were on western union, moneygram, wire transfers etc... Most of the e-currency are somewhat illegal because the financial regulations of the land don't permit them. So banning Giftcards totally might not be the best option as definately not all come from Yahoo boys, some come out of free will from friends abroad, just that the price for its sale has been determined by those the majority come from as they are eager to cash out the money
#please tell that HYPOCRITE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
lizmovic:

Do I need license to transfer funds from my account to foreign supplier account? Or u wan dash me license?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
dominique:

I'm failing to see the correlation between money transfer and sales of gift cards here. We are talking about cards that were never meant to be sold in the first place. Selling of gift cards at any capacity is illegal how much more cards that have been ripped? So we should look the other way because 5% (according to you) of those trading it acquired it legally?

@Puskin, the thread was not created for gift cards. It was initially created for exchange of e-currency such as Paypal, netteller, payoneer, skrill etc. It was much later that the gift cards sales got introduced. Putting a stop to it should not affect the flow of this thread in any way

Selling of gift card is not illegal.
Some ppl still pay with gift cards even in the U.S. and some other foreign countries.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
What's Gift Card sef, is it greeting card or recharge card? Someone please educate me.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
3RNEST:
What's Gift Card sef, is it greeting card or recharge card? Someone please educate me.. embarassed
www.google.com will help cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by entrstephen: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
$900 GNS PayPal Available at 300/$.
Call or WhatsApp 09083316128 for swift deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Galaxyroyp(m): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
AUTOCHECKN:
Pls bring all your Fiverr,Upwork,freelancer etc earnings for purchase at good rates.

Contact autocheckn on my signature

I had successful fiverr withdrawal deal with Autocheckn today. Thank you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
stopping the adverts and sales of gift cards on this thread will severely affect the marketability and vibrancy of this thread negatively . cash deposit ban sef has taken some shine of the thread already, adding giftcard to the banned list will kill off at least 50% of ads here

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by victorogundepo0(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mariesio:
$546 eBay check out needed

Come my whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AUTOCHECKN: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Galaxyroyp:

I had successful fiverr withdrawal deal with Autocheckn today. Thank you.

Autocheckn always deliver
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
Some traders here are arrogant sha.......na wa oo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
Still buying btc at good rates........contact my siggy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6539) (6540) (6541) (6542) (6543) (6544) (6545) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.