Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5143169 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6537) (6538) (6539) (6540) (6541) (6542) (6543) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
DoyenExchange:
$200 Neteller Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Available.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
¤ We Buy PAYONEER & SKRILL from $50 to $35,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$35,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
***Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mtech21: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
iTunes rate update 240/$ USA iTunes bulk

mtech21:
I redeem iTunes majorly.
Bulk and units.
My price is always slightly above market price especially for bulk.

I will continue to update price regularly as it changes.

Hit me up on WhatsApp for more enquiries.

https:///2348025247702

Thank you. I hope to work with you always.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
Palmer6:
Waiting for the numerius mentions from them.
Lol.... Trade safe
I'm in escrow with you
HI
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Singapore1:

I'm in escrow with you
HI

Don't waste your time with that thief. Search his number and then delete your escrow group and go have lunch
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Fastlinkpro: 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Pls its my first time here. Who to trust please I am new on this section . If I want to withdraw 120$ AdSense earning . who to trust please and if I withdraw straight to my domiciliary account, which is better?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wyse24(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
funlord:

See reasoning? I'm sure if I start selling gift cards this joker would then decide it is illegal?
I am just explaining from my own point of view.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wyse24(m): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Fastlinkpro:
Pls its my first time here. Who to trust please I am new on this section . If I want to withdraw 120$ AdSense earning . who to trust please and if I withdraw straight to my domiciliary account, which is better?
withdraw into your Domiciliary account. Or are you running foreign adsense account ? If yes, let me buy the funds into my own payoneer account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nameflow(m): 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
mtech21:
I redeem iTunes majorly.
Bulk and units.
My price is always slightly above market price especially for bulk.

I will continue to update price regularly as it changes.

Hit me up on WhatsApp for more enquiries.

https:///2348025247702

Thank you. I hope to work with you always.

Dependable guy. Fast crediting. Fair rates too.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mtech21: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
thanks for your trade bro ����

Nameflow:

Dependable guy. Fast crediting. Fair rates too.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
lizmovic:
Aunty, it’s either you dabbled into business you know nothing about or your just feigning ignorance just to recover your money that’s lost. When you were enjoying cheap rate in your previous dealings didn’t you feel something was off or did you think he was wiring money to his family members in the USA @360 and above to sell at 220 in gift cards?

People loose money on this amazon thing everyday, I have lost over 5million Naira this year alone because of bad cards, account closure and amazon’sgeneral craziness. so your case is not the first. Count your losses and move on, next time take time to understand what your putting yourself into before you go into it.

grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by TeamLightSkin(f): 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
lizmovic:
Aunty, it’s either you dabbled into business you know nothing about or your just feigning ignorance just to recover your money that’s lost. When you were enjoying cheap rate in your previous dealings didn’t you feel something was off or did you think he was wiring money to his family members in the USA @360 and above to sell at 220 in gift cards?

Hello Lizmovic,

No, I DIDN'T feel anything was wrong because Lheksban's rates aren't particularly low.

its the same rate as other sellers so why would i assume that his cards are FRAUDULENT unless he tells me which he ADMITTED he didn't.

It's different if he sold them at say N150/$, then I would know something was up, but why would I be suspicious when his rates are the same as others whom I've traded with & had no problems
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by msm98580: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Fastlinkpro:

Bring it on,I’ll help you withdraw all your earnings

Escrow is allowed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
wyse24:
I am just explaining from my own point of view.

I get your view. The comment was directed at the moderator that has a PhD in bias studies.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
yesloaded:
5,000 RMB Available for sale to WeChat!!!

¥5,000 Available for sale to WeChat!!!

5,000 RMB Available for sale to WeChat!!!

¥5,000 Available for sale to WeChat!!!

WhatsApp 08137750741
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oxsam88(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
cmoney22222:
Web/ card payment of 3k+ needed @ 320 nigerian money... As e stands , paypal don dey fear me
CC: egonne1

Come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
$50 amazon with cash receipt available for #13000 indicate interest here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dtrustedng: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
Fastlinkpro:

Come to autocheckn.

Will buy at good rate.

See my contact 08039663262
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AUTOCHECKN: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
dtrustedng:

Come to autocheckn.

Will buy at good rate.

See my contact 08039663262

Autocheckn
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
Slonge2:
$50 amazon with cash receipt available for #13000 indicate interest here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
TeamLightSkin:

Hello Lizmovic,

No, I DIDN'T feel anything was wrong because Lheksban's rates aren't particularly low.

its the same rate as other sellers so why would i assume that his cards are FRAUDULENT unless he tells me which he ADMITTED he didn't.

It's different if he sold them at say N150/$, then I would know something was up, but why would I be suspicious when his rates are the same as others whom I've traded with & had no problems

It's either you still don't get it or you're gonn feign this ignorance forever ... All rates are ridiculously low compared to dollar to naira rate...

Why do you think that is?

Stop claiming the guy stole cards cos he said gift cards are from yahoo boys...

Almost all gift cards are from yahoo boys except few that are from freelancers ...

If you still don't want to accept that fact, God help you...

The guy even tried as he paid you half of the money cos no be him be Amazon wey seize your redeemed cards...

You need to be ignored for real...

The Tabbaz wey talk say the guy suppose pay you fully refund knows deep down that he's wrong cos when gift cards I loaded on my Accts were withheld some weeks back and gift cards traders were invited to help solve an issue on that, they made it clear to him that Amazon do that shit randomly and won't ever give a reason...

How come they withheld 350$ out of 600$ I redeemed and claimed the cards are from unauthorized third party stores...

They wouldn't tell me if wallgreens is unauthorized... Why not withhold all my gift cards since I started loading cards from wallgreens ?

It's good enuf that you've escaped Amazon robbery for so long... Now that they got to you, be happy you got part refund

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
puskin:

Hian.
I don't know anything about gift cards.
I cannot say anything concerning how gift cards are gotten or sold.

If gift card sales are prohibited, don't you think you will kiss this thread goodbye?

Regarding the first part, I also do not know much about gift card. I only bought it on three occasions or thereabout until I hear stories that the majority of the cards are from yahoo boys (reason why I said I don't agree that all are from yahoo boys)

Regarding the bolded, I don't trade gift card, why will I say goodbye to the thread if it's banned
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chisom83(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
Singapore1:

I'm in escrow with you
HI
Beware of Palmer6
He is a thief and will die a miserable death. He may not leave to see 2019, because many forces are working against him, my friend just lost $100 to that thief.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
dominique:

This has been on my mind for a while now. These cards were never meant to be sold in the first place. The ones being sold were either ripped or obtained fraudulently. It's about time we enforced a rule banning it. I'll run it through the admin
please discuss it with the admin. People trading it already admitted that those cards are from fraudulent sources. It's only logical to ban it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
chisom83:

Beware of Palmer6
He is a thief and will die a miserable death. He may not leave to see 2019, because many forces are working against him, my friend just lost $100 to that thief.
you deserve to be flogged. Didn't you see all the red flags we raised on that moniker?

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hypocrisy full the thread abeg!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Tabbaz:
please discuss it with the admin. People trading it already admitted that those cards are from fraudulent sources. It's only logical to ban it

I guess we can as well start a protest to Cbn that all banks shld ban western union and moneygram cos they are aiding yahoo boys since we all know that a high percentage of people taking mtcn to the banks are into fraud...

Smh

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by wyse24(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
27$ card payment service available with Payoneer mastercard.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by AUTOCHECKN: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
Pls bring all your Fiverr,Upwork,freelancer etc earnings for purchase at good rates.

Contact autocheckn on my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

I guess we can as well start a protest to Cbn that all banks shld ban western union and moneygram cos they are aiding yahoo boys since we all know that a high percentage of people taking mtcn to the banks are into fraud...

Smh

I'm failing to see the correlation between money transfer and sales of gift cards here. We are talking about cards that were never meant to be sold in the first place. Selling of gift cards at any capacity is illegal how much more cards that have been ripped? So we should look the other way because 5% (according to you) of those trading it acquired it legally?

@Puskin, the thread was not created for gift cards. It was initially created for exchange of e-currency such as Paypal, netteller, payoneer, skrill etc. It was much later that the gift cards sales got introduced. Putting a stop to it should not affect the flow of this thread in any way

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (6537) (6538) (6539) (6540) (6541) (6542) (6543) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.