Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5153110 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6994) (6995) (6996) (6997) (6998) (6999) (7000) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 11:38am On Apr 20, 2019
EmzyEno:

[b][/b]
I'm buying it naaa
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2019
funlord:

Nobody should deal without using escrow with this joker. Dominique kindly read his useless excuses in those what's app messages and just get rid of him on this section. He can hustle in romance land or the politics section with his policy

He has taken down his post and the Whatsapp messages are gone as well. What were the messages about?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2019
dominique:

He has taken down his post and the Whatsapp messages are gone as well. What were the messages about?
Huh? shocked shocked shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by beejaymorgan(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2019
Abokii8:
I have just been scammed by go4success Onobulu Peter Osaremen pls help me.

phone numbers 08021859007, 09064316457

You are now a victim. Message me let work together. I was also scammed on Monday by the same people. Call or WhatsApp 08182624101
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by beejaymorgan(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2019
EmzyEno:
280$ PayPal funds available and ready to be sold at good rates please dm me let’s deal .
Serious and long term buyer needed also

Buying WhatsApp 08182624101
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by cybertek(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2019
Abokii8:
His account number is First Bank 3133575098
account name: Enabulu Peter Osaremen
He scammed me of 13,200 for $40 pay pal funds. A handsome reward for any info that will lead to his killing.

grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2019
Abokii8:

Father Christmas
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Frasier(m): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2019
bkuranga:

Hi, I work on gotranscript as well. Can I message you on Whatsapp? I have things to ask you.
Yes, you can.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gowaga68: 11:58am On Apr 20, 2019
@artworks1
It takes legit and lots o hard work to figure out fake moniker on here. Funlord and co are really doing grate here but this fake azz ppl keep bringing new methods of scamming.

May God help all legit hustlers.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Abokii8:

You go still fit do EASTER tomorw so? Enabulu peter, no go better for u oo grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
1 Thread, 223,880 Comments, 6,997 Pages and people still get scammed here on a daily basis.

I remember going through the first 100 pages here and following the thread consistently for weeks before trying my first trade.

Scammers tactics are written in the first few pages of this thread.
Can't they read or even search??

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
gowaga68:
@artworks1
It takes legit and lots o hard work to figure out fake moniker on here. Funlord and co are really doing grate here but this fake azz ppl keep bringing new methods of scamming.

May God help all legit hustlers.

My bro, alot is happening offline. I honestly don't know how these people fall victim. Now all victims are identifying themselves to work together grin.
A recent 14k victim wants someone who can kill enabulu peter grin. The guy go dey swimming pool now with a glass of five alive with one lap of turkey grin grin. Money wey my guy wan take do easter na em one person take dey swim, drink and eat lap of turkey grin grin. Im out angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
artworks1:

My bro, alot is happening offline. I honestly don't know how these people fall victim. Now all victims are identifying themselves to work together grin.
A recent 14k victim wants someone who can kill enabulu peter grin. The guy go dey swimming pool now with a glass of five alive with one lap of turkey grin grin. Money wey my guy wan take do easter na em one person take dey swim, drink and eat lap of turkey grin grin. Im out angry

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
beejaymorgan:

Buying WhatsApp 08182624101

Chat me instead my link is easier
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by perezuche(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
EmzyEno:
280$ PayPal funds available and ready to be sold at good rates please dm me let’s deal .
Serious and long term buyer needed also

undecided
There
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
EmzyEno:

[b][/b]

Paypal funds sold to Mac fortune
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
perezuche:

undecided
There

Okay gotcha ....
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by meetchandus(m): 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=holluwai post=77697289][/quote]

I need it please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abisinuolaorex(f): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Abisinuolaorex:
Sell your btc and perfect money today on www.ideypay.com. Get payed in minutes. Reliable customer service. 09064872434, 08168399631
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Wisedove(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
I'm back to buy your iTunes card, Amazon gift cards and Google Play card at sweet rate
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abokii8(m): 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
His other username is uniquepita you will never hear from him or see his post ever again. Give me three days.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drey1: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
beejaymorgan:

You are now a victim. Message me let work together. I was also scammed on Monday by the same people. Call or WhatsApp 08182624101

He also scammed me of 30k last 2 weeks. I still never balance till now. It still surprised me that he uses same account all through to perpetuate his vices. I went to GTB to complain. they told me to go to access bank.I went to access bank, They told me to bring police report, On getting to police ..... Abegi. Add my number. Although, Someone here in nairaland has promised to help me out cos the guy na guru for tech . So, let hope things work as planned and to your peter wey dey use Bible as ur dp and u still have the effrontery to steal with by deceiving the gullible like me with that trick. Ur days are number, I know ure on these thread and ure seeing my message. But I assure u, It will be better for you to sleep and die in ur sleep, because the kind of hot death that will finally catch up with you. U will find death from all angles but u won't see . You will want to die at some stage but death will never come. U will suffer and ur generations after you will also bear the brunt and consequencies of ur actions .Infact, Before the curse is removed from ur generation, They will seek and ask for the forgiveness of everyone you have scammed one after the other. Keep it up. And I pray u get more energized in ur thievery and scam.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Drey1: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
Abokii8:
His other username is uniquepita you will never hear from him or see his post ever again. Give me three days.

Boss, Please do anything behind it capacity. The heads of all those he has scammed will continue to guide you aright.

This is my number in case my attention is needed and all proofs are available. 07039421858.

Uniquepita,Hope uve seen these number above . U will never go unpunished. I may not have anybody in high places, But I have GOD. U will regret all ur actions one after the other.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
Abokii8:
I hope you're not making mouth like the other guys before you.
If u wan kill am, Kill am asap let's read his news on Front-page.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gulher: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
I'm not in this business though. But if I were to buy or sell any of these things, even if I'm too lazy to search the person I'm dealing with, I know I will announce here that I'm about to deal with so and so with phone number so and so, and account detail so and so.
aaaaaaaaah why are people making it so easy for the same set of robbers to rob over and again. How can one man be robbing several people on a daily basis with the same format and same details. na jazz?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gulher: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
I think a thread should be made for this particular scammer and pinned to the top of business section
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
hillswaay:
bring all your pp to me for instant payment.

Alright. $220 now.

Let's deal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
EmzyEno:

Paypal funds sold to Mac fortune
Thanks for the trust... Hope to get more deals from you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gowaga68: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
So sad, I've been a victim of scammers here ever since then man has wiseup on dealing with people from here.

#Boisarenotsmiling

artworks1:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by gowaga68: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
My oga, we have such thread for scammers alert o but some people feel too big or something to at least search to know more on whom they are about to strike a deal or dealing with until when burnt.
Las las na here them go come dey rant.

Gulher:
I think a thread should be made for this particular scammer and pinned to the top of business section

(1) (2) (3) ... (6994) (6995) (6996) (6997) (6998) (6999) (7000) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.