Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (6999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5138420 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6996) (6997) (6998) (6999) (7000) (7001) (7002) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
DEGREE2466:
the

This Abokii8 is so senseless and stupid. He has the phone numbers and account number of the person that he transacted with yet the idiot kept calling my number and sending me WhatsApp message that I was the one.

He contacted me that he wants to buy $40 PayPal fund and I told him that my fund is no longer available.

After few hours, he started asking that I should refund him his money.

At first, I thought he was joking until he became serious.

He said I was the one that contacted him with a different number and that he has sent my number for spiritual check.

Next thing, he said that he has too much blood in his hand and does not want to kill anymore.

This Abokii8 started threatening me that my body will tell me in few days time.

I am 100% sure that this guy is a sick and confused fellow. He picks names and numbers randomly and start accusing them.

Who does first time exchange without escrow in 2019?

Abokii8, please leave me alone and go and look for who scammed you.
You be comedian LOL, Very Funny cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abokii8(m): 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
DEGREE2466:
the

This Abokii8 is so senseless and stupid. He has the phone numbers and account number of the person that he transacted with yet the idiot kept calling my number and sending me WhatsApp message that I was the one.

He contacted me that he wants to buy $40 PayPal fund and I told him that my fund is no longer available.

He said I was the one that contacted him with a different number and that he has sent my number for spiritual check.

Next thing, he said that he has too much blood in his hand and does not want to kill anymore.

I am 100% sure that this guy is a sick and confused fellow. He picks names and numbers randomly and start accusing them.

I have every reason to accuse you;
Yesterday, I inquired from you about the availability of $40 PayPal, you said no ( with this phone number (07062713284)
Today morning, I was contacted by 09064316457 asking if I was still in need of the $40. And you were the only person I contacted yesterday.
You are not clean and I am not leaving you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DEGREE2466(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
bless01:
You be comedian LOL, Very Funny cheesy

It may sound funny but all I ask is that the sicko should stop getting in touch with me.

I blocked him on WhatsApp and the next thing, he started sending me a text.

Please, what type of disturbance is this. I wasn't even the one that contacted him first.

Abokii8, stop getting in touch with me either through calls or text messages for your own good.

Go and do your jazz. I'm waiting
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abokii8(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
At first, you replied" lol" when I asked you refund my money. If you were scammed before, you must have known the language. You then blocked me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DEGREE2466(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Abokii8:
Yesterday, I inquired from you about the availability of $40 PayPal, you said no ( with this phone number (07062713284)
Today morning, I was contacted by 09064316457 asking if I was still in need of the $40. And you were the only person I contacted yesterday.

You see why you are sick. Why did you transact with the person when you didn't contact nor discuss anything about the fund with the person.

I am 100% sure that you advertised that you need a fund here.

Illiterate

Do your jazz but stop getting in touch with me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by funlord(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
dominique:

He has taken down his post and the Whatsapp messages are gone as well. What were the messages about?

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/6995#77699500

Read his excuses as well as why he was flagged by a trader here
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DEGREE2466(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
Abokii8:
At first, you replied" lol" when I asked you refund my money. If you were scammed before, you must have the language. You then blocked me

Do your worst but avoid any contact with me.

Thank you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by coinbrood: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
We buy BTC,Paypal etc..we are trusted.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abokii8(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
DEGREE2466:

You see why you are sick. Why did you transact with the person when you didn't contact nor discuss anything about the fund with the person.

I am 100% sure that you advertised that you need a fund here.

Illiterate

Do your jazz but stop getting in touch with me.
You capitalized on my advert here to justify your stealing right? You are a thief. Nobody should transact with you. final
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MizMyColi(f): 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Abokii8:

But you posted on the thread bro.
It was a public post where you said you needed $40 PayPal.
Anyone could have seen that and contacted you.

I have done business with Degre244. He is legit.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DEGREE2466(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
Abokii8:
You capitalized on my advert here to justify your stealing right? You are a thief. Nobody should transact with you. final

Cc: tabbaz Dominique Funlord

Let this idiot prove that I have connection with his dealing or forever be banned.

Now I know that no matter how educated an abikiiiii is, he will forever think like a cow.

That you contacted me and I told you that my fund is no longer available and someone else contacted and scammed you, what's the connection. If I wanted to scam you, why didn't I scam you at the first contact.

I will not quote you again since your brain is same with that of a cow.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DEGREE2466(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
MizMyColi:

But you posted on the thread bro.
It was a public post where you said you needed $40 PayPal.
Anyone could have seen that and contacted you.

I have done business with Degre244. He is legit.

Thank you

Someone contacted me that yesterday and even sent 51,200 to my account. When I tried to send the PayPal, I encountered a problem and refunded the person instantly.

I thought this guy was joking initially when I replied with lol not until he started being serious to the extent of calling and threatening me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
PerfectMoney Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
Good day Bosses!

¤ We Buy PAYONEER, NETELLER & SKRILL from $50 to $55,000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

::: We Buy in Bits & Bulk! :::
::: (We Buy in DOLLARS $, POUNDS £ & EUROS €) :::

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):
¤ Payoneer-$50 -$55,000+,We Buy!
¤ Skrill - Now Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Neteller - $20 - $6000+, We Buy!
¤ PM - $20 - $1000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Bring only CLEAN Funds!

**Do you Trade with CHINA, U.K, USA, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong etc ?
**Are you into Betting, FIVERR, UPWORK & Freelancer (via Payoneer), FOREX Trading or other business venture? Can you Supply to us: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM & BTC on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely.

Kindly contact Us. See our WhatsApp/Call
and Signature for contact below:

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jeel: 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
$35 eBay checkout available. 310/$

You can come with escrow
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abisinuolaorex(f): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
We've processed many transactions & exchanged more than 10 million dollars to Naira.

In case you face any issue or have any queries, please DM us.
Visit www.ideypay.com today
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dafemnet: 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
Jeel:
$35 checkout available. 310/$

You can come with escrow
Ebay?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jeel: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
dafemnet:
Ebay?

Yes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
funlord:

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/6995#77699500

Read his excuses as well as why he was flagged by a trader here

He has deleted the post which is a huge red flag.

@ all

Tread cautiously when dealing with this number

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
DEGREE2466:

Cc: tabbaz Dominique Funlord

Let this idiot prove that I have connection with his dealing or forever be banned.

Now I know that no matter how educated an abikiiiii is, he will forever think like a cow.

That you contacted me and I told you that my fund is no longer available and someone else contacted and scammed you, what's the connection. If I wanted to scam you, why didn't I scam you at the first contact.

I will not quote you again since your brain is same with that of a cow.
grin You don buy market, go and appease the gods

Bring 2 big live turkey + 10 litres of Power Oil + 10 taasand naila
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
DEGREE2466:
the

niqqa sent me the same thing grin
After he had contacted me for PayPal, and I already sold it. sad

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dafemnet: 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
Jeel:

Yes
whats ur lowest rate?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jeel: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
dafemnet:
whats ur lowest rate?

That's the lowest
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
Baylam:
Why am I laughing this hard ���
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
1300 paypal available for sale

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
Googleinc:
After he had contacted me for PayPal, and I already sold it. sad

Suspect number 2
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2019

https:///2348095451718
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
grin
yesloaded:

Suspect number 2
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bless01: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
Googleinc:
After he had contacted me for PayPal, and I already sold it. :
LOL. Why did all off you people advertise PayPal?

Funny enough the idiot who scam him, maybe somewhere enjoying himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6996) (6997) (6998) (6999) (7000) (7001) (7002) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.