Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5137191 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7470) (7471) (7472) (7473) (7474) (7475) (7476) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 7:34am On Aug 18, 2019
On a more serious note, if this actually happened, I commend you for that. But it would make sense if you can post his picture while he's in the police custody. Doing so will make a lot of his victims believe you, and trust me, even someone he scammed the least 1k will suffice and get his money back.
But if you don't post such photos, a lot of us will be thinking that the same notorious Scammer is behind your account and is trying to make people's minds get off him.
Reason am baba.

Ebukahh97:
I have gotten to the root of the matter and this is to address what I posted earlier about being scammed by one Ojo Sunday Obaifo.

To say very little, with Ojo Sunday's help and that of his family, I was able to apprehend and put the real criminal behind bars. He is still in police custody and will be there until I collect all my money back.

The real criminal is Peter Enabulu Esemeren. He uses the phone number 08087820904 for his evil operations.

I apprehended him in Lagos after 13 days of parting away with #150,000.

The mistake Ojo Sunday made was to provide his account number to someone who claimed his bank account couldnt receive more than #50,000.
I write this to clear his name from the earlier alleged crime.
Ojo Sunday Obaifo is innocent of the crime.

Peter Enabulu is a notorious and vicious criminal. He has been into the game as far back as August 2017. His victims have been crying since then until he met me and I'm just starting with him.

He is in Police custody at the moment and will be there for some time.

Before you transact online, please do a thorough check.

If you are ever scammed, no matter the amount....don't keep quiet... Hunt down the scammer and put him behind bars as much as you can.

Contact their family members, scammers belong to families. Report the scammer to his family that.

If they don't provide him or your money, arrest the family member you find... Detain them until they provide the real person you're after "the scammer".

Don't be scared of spending to find the scammer, when you find him , ensure he/she pays more than what they stole for wasting your time, as well as covering all the expenses you incurred, and who knows...you could become rich if you have a good lawyer to have you press for damages.

Together we can have a scam free Nigeria.

If you have a family member who is involved in fraud and criminal avtivities, today is a good time to stop them.!
Tomorrow may be too late!
It is already late for Peter Enabulu as he started begging for forgiveness after he was arrested and said he had repented and was now a child of God within about an hour of being arrested.

The society is bad and not functional but never a reason to steal and rip people of their hard earned money.!

Once again, a scam free Nigeria is possible....

On a lighter note, people have counselled me to start a private investigation firm.

If you know how to go about something like that and you're willing to help, please contact me.

One Nigeria,
One Love.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 7:37am On Aug 18, 2019
Ebukahh97:

Same person.

Also used one Account belonging to Fortune Fortune.

Hope it's not my own Fortune?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 7:51am On Aug 18, 2019
how I wish I could get back my money as well from this enabulu peter...pls tell the police officers to cut his hands that's using to press phone or computer so that he won't be able to dupe again. useless motherfucker criminal. pls let the dude and his family rot in jail. the family are spending the money with him.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ebukahh97(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2019
Macfortune:
On a more serious note, if this actually happened, I commend you for that. But it would make sense if you can post his picture while he's in the police custody. Doing so will make a lot of his victims believe you, and trust me, even someone he scammed the least 1k will suffice and get his money back.
But if you don't post such photos, a lot of us will be thinking that the same notorious Scammer is behind your account and is trying to make people's minds get off him.
Reason am baba.

Dem never gree make I take photos, but believe me I will once they allow me...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ebukahh97(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2019
Davisk11:
how I wish I could get back my money as well from this enabulu peter...pls tell the police officers to cut his hands that's using to press phone or computer so that he won't be able to dupe again. useless motherfucker criminal. pls let the dude and his family rot in jail. the family are spending the money with him.

Did he scam you too?

Do you still have at least one evidence??

I'll give full details as to where he is being detained once I collect my full payment so guys can come and collect yours too..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ebukahh97(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2019
Macfortune:

Hope it's not my own Fortune?

I don't know o
ask yaself the same question...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 8:01am On Aug 18, 2019
Tabbaz:

So, to those that may not be aware of the details. This guy scammed a nairalander from a deal involving TBC worth 50k in the year 2016 or 2017 not very sure. So, recently his wife to be saw his account details on the scammers list and questioned him about it. Due to this, he contacted me and I asked him how his details got here which he explained. He asked me to promise to remove the details once he paid his victim but I made no such commitment. I asked him to return what he stole without giving us condition.

To cut the story short, he has returned the money and I asked him to make his request openly on nairaland as I have no such power to remove the details of someone that deliberately scammed. The decision of the members of this forum will determine his fate.

Thanks

Many people have reacted to this post and I've learnt a lot from the responses as well.

Members view are summarised as follow:

1. That we should remove his details without penalty to encourage other thieves to repent

2. That he should pay more than what he scammed because the money would have yielded if it's invested

3. That we should never remove any name in that list to maintain its integrity

From what I've learnt here regarding this issue, I want to suggest that we should have something similar to amnesty in which we welcome back people that were once a scammer so far they can pay back all their victims and make a promise never to engage in such crime again.

I know it's difficult for a thief to repent but I don't believe it's impossible.

However, if this proposal of mine is accepted, then I want to suggest also that anyone that scammed again after the removal of his details shall never have another chance from us. His details shall be written in CAPITAL LETTER and tagged unrepentant scammer.

members and moderators what do you see to this?

cc
dominique
mynd44
puskin
seun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ANGELINAX(f): 8:02am On Aug 18, 2019
Macfortune:
Reason am baba.

Wisdom cheesy

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 8:07am On Aug 18, 2019
Ebukahh97:

Did he scam you too?

Do you still have at least one evidence??

I'll give full details as to where he is being detained once I collect my full payment so guys can come and collect yours too..
sorry to say this...I think enabulu himself is behind this handle...he's trying to whine us...prove it to us by sending his pictures behind the bars

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yemzyray01(m): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2019
Davisk11:

sorry to say this...I think enabulu himself is behind this handle...he's trying to whine us...prove it to us by sending his pictures behind the bars
At least paper work as well

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lyriclekidd(m): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2019
Lol scam is scamming the scam nowadays..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sunmike065(m): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2019
sunmike065:
` We Are Still Buying...`

�BTC

�ETH

�Skrill

�Netteller

�PayPal (clean fund) �

�Amazon, iTunes, google play. Steam, eBay.

COME FOR SPECIAL RATE

WhatsApp link below.. Get in touch ��

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 18, 2019
iboboyswag:
$55 btc available.
Come to my WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Davisk11(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2019
Tabbaz:

Many people have reacted to this post and I've learnt a lot from the responses as well.

1. That we should remove his details without penalty to encourage other thieves to repent

2. That he should pay more than what he scammed because the money would have yielded if it's invested

From what I've learnt here regarding this issue, I want to suggest that we should have something similar to amnesty in which we welcome back people that were once a scammer so far they can pay back all their victims and make a promise never to engage in such crime again.

I know it's difficult for a thief to repent but I don't believe it's impossible.

However, if this proposal of mine is accepted, then I want to suggest also that anyone that scammed again after the removal of his details shall never have another chance from us. His details shall be written in CAPITAL LETTER and tagged unrepentant scammer.

cc
dominique
mynd44
puskin
seun
pls nothing like unrepentance scammer here..kindly help us change the name to upper case if its written in lower case before.
this is one of the things I do think..you scammed today your name entered black list..you don't think your evil deed is still coming to hunt you one day.
you don't know what your career in life hold on to..you may still have opportunity to venture into politics ...or good company might need good recommendation about you with back ground checking ...all the evil deed I'd spoil show for you.
this would serve as lesson to others.
social media is wider than what you can just play with.
Nairaland is another Google for us if you don't know...millions are watching your back.
trade wisely and don't let greedy of today destroy your tomorrow.
thanks

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abrahym(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2019
Still buying all your gift cards
Btc
Rate is high
Ebay check-out available
3 business working days shipping from USA to Nigeria available
Contact 08066475319
WhatsApp https:///2347063429636
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by archymacho(m): 8:32am On Aug 18, 2019
HaPpY sUnDaY...

Bitcoins
Skrill
Payoneer
Amazon
Google Play
Steam Wallet
Vanilla
Nike 200-500 denomination. 265/$
Footlocker. Loading starts 8pm daily.
Finish line.

Rate is good. Payment is instant.

If our service pleases you tell the world, if not tell us.

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2348036972878
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Durosure(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2019
Durosure:
Good morning guys..!!Happy Sunday!!!![left][/left]Freelancers and merchants...get in here buddies!!!!!!

WITHDRAL FROM FIVERR, UPWORK via paypal. 340/$....text me on whatsapp for more

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC. I buy at very good rates.

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change @ 320-340/USD 320-335 Depends on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change @ #53-56/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change @ 54-58/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 [b] at 340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift cards from 10usd and above @ 240-255 per USD
Ebay checkouts are also available 350-365/$
payment on other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is available @ 53/rmb Bulk buyer.....

Call/Whatsapp...0#,7#0.*6#0.*7#2 *7#6*7#2..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JulianoB: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2019
Davisk11:

Give him the benefit of the doubt before jumping into conclusion. He said he will definitely provide one, if he doesnt after some days, then you can conclude.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange: CLEAN FUNDS! ::

>> SKRILL: $$$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ Unavailable!
>> PM: $$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: We Buy @ 340!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified SKRILL A/C!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified Neteller A/C!
>> Have Verified Skrill/Neteller A/C? We Buy!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!
We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day!
Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Skrill, Neteller or Payoneer?
** You Need to Contact/WhatsApp Us Today
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through Our :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
or
Contact Details in the Signature Box Below
:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2019
Tabbaz:

[s]
1. That we should remove his details without penalty to encourage other thieves to repent[/s]

[s]
From what I've learnt here regarding this issue, I want to suggest that we should have something similar to amnesty in which we welcome back people that were once a scammer so far they can pay back all their victims and make a promise never to engage in such crime again.[/s]

That guy didn't repent. It was his lady that requested he make amend probably because it's a condition she gave him. If she had not given him that condition, he wouldn't have paid back. Please leave his name there. Consider the pain and hurt he caused to the person he scammed. It's totally wrong to pardon him. Let him tell his lady that he has made amends and show proof to her but as for nairaland oo, his name and details should be enlarged. This would tell future scammers that their acts would be forever in the black books of nairaland. If you scam someone, you should be ready to face the consequences.
P.s. I propose he pays more than what he scammed considering the financial and emotional trauma he caused to the person he scammed, plus the money don yield interest.

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iboboyswag(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2019
** IT IS DISHEARTENING THAT I AM BEING FORCED TO DO THIS **

I made a post to sell $55 worth of BTC on the thread and was contacted by a couple of people, some established scammers and this guy Duvan to whom I finally sent the coins. My people I made it clear to this youngman that I receive payment immediately no time wasting, no stories because I send coins with priority so that the receiver can receive immediate value.

And more because in business, time is money! He agreed and I sent him the coins. For which he received value almost immediately but the big problem now...

It has been over 2hrs and Duvan has not paid my money

He sent a screenshot of one debit alert that has no bearing to being real for which I said he should me the transaction details on his mobile app. Till now I never see money, I never see transaction details.

I brought the situation to his notice and he is telling me to wait till 12 noon before he would reach out to the bank and if I don't get the money I would still have to wait till 6pm before he would do anything about it.

Abeg my people... I need you to help me tell Duvan that a good name is better than small silver o! If he is sure he has sent the money, he should show me the details on his mobile app.

I have not asked for too much... Send me my money NOW! as agreed but if you want me to exercise patience as you claim saying it is network, send me the screenshot of the transaction details on your mobile app.

A word is enough for the wise... I am yet to call you a scammer!

Update

It is now confirmed
** I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY DUVAN 09019835717 **

I would attach screenshots of chats soon.

Cc.
Ifyalways
Tabbaz
Funlord
Ibraheem009
3rnest

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iboboyswag(m): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2019
Here are the final set of screenshots....

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2019
Rates upgraded.... Bring ALL......

Apple
Walmart
Target
Sam's Club
Sephora
Google Play
Steam Wallet.
Nordstrom
eBay US
Visa/MasterC/AMEX/Vanilla
GameStop
BestBuy
Footlocker
Nike
Macy's

Fast and secure always...

Mo-EX..... Legit!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2019
modath:

Mo is still here BUYING all sizes of BITCOIN...

Bulk, Mini, Bits, Midi, bring ALL......

, ALL wallets welcome...

No Limit..Any amount..$1, $100, $100,000k ? Bring ALL

$150,000 NEEDED today...

Naira always AVAILABLE..

ESCROW allowed.......

Mo-Ex of all trades... smiley

https:///2347039766643......

P.S.....Gift cards for BTC also an option ...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2019
iboboyswag:

I made a post to sell $55 worth of BTC on the thread and was contacted by a couple of people, some established scammers and this guy Duvan to whom I finally sent the coins. My people I made it clear to this youngman that I receive payment immediately no time wasting, no stories because I send coins with priority so that the receiver can receive immediate value.

And more because in business, time is money! He agreed and I sent him the coins. For which he received value almost immediately but the big problem now...

He sent a screenshot of one debit alert that has no bearing to being real for which I said he should me the transaction details on his mobile app. Till now I never see money, I never see transaction details.

I brought the situation to his notice and he is telling me to wait till 12 noon before he would reach out to the bank and if I don't get the money I would still have to wait till 6pm before he would do anything about it.

Abeg my people... I need you to help me tell Duvan that a good name is better than small silver o! If he is sure he has sent the money, he should show me the details on his mobile app.

I have not asked for too much... Send me my money NOW! as agreed but if you want me to exercise patience as you claim saying it is network, send me the screenshot of the transaction details on your mobile app.

Cc.
Ifyalways
Tabbaz
Funlord
Ibraheem009
3rnest
Trading with account created in July without escrow.
Father Christmas
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iboboyswag(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Trading with account created in July without escrow.
Father Christmas

Speak sensibly or shut up!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ANGELINAX(f): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2019
iboboyswag:

Cc.
Ifyalways
Tabbaz
Funlord
Ibraheem009
3rnest
wetin dey worry this one? undecided
Someone sent money to you, and probably network or something, and you resorted to unnecessary threats.
I sent money to a folk-keystone to first bank, and it wasn't credited until 2 days. Why? The Muslim break.
I got angry reading your replies to the young man sad
Chill, if by 6pm,you don't receive your money, and he doesn't clarify issues, then you can escalate issues.
Na wa o angry

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2019
Tabbaz:

[s]From what I've learnt here regarding this issue, I want to suggest that we should have something similar to amnesty in which we welcome back people that were once a scammer so far they can pay back all their victims and make a promise never to engage in such crime again.

However, if this proposal of mine is accepted, then I want to suggest also that anyone that scammed again after the removal of his details shall never have another chance from us. His details shall be written in CAPITAL LETTER and tagged unrepentant scammer.[/s]

cc
dominique
mynd44
puskin
seun

Bullshiit.
Una just tire me. All the well known traders here just kept quiet on this issue.
3RNEST
Mariesio
Funlord
HazzanTazzan
Macfortune
Onatisi
Dominique

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 18, 2019
$100 btc available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2019
iboboyswag:

Speak sensibly or shut up!
Sorry, meant
Santa Claus. Ode

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iboboyswag(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2019
Duvan:
I have told you several times, I'm having difficulty logging in to my first bank app this morning. The app don't even allow me to take screenshots, if not I could have showed you the error message I'm getting. I told you that I used ussd so I don't waste your time, because the app wasn't logging in. I'm still in church after service I will put a call to my bank. To confirm the status of the transaction, after that I will know what to do. The mistake I made was to use ussd. I could have used quickteller app, because it has always been instant. The issue I was having with the first bank app seemed to be network error

I don't understand English when it is not a credit alert of my money... My agreement with you is simple and plain. I receive my money immediately no stories!!!

I believe that was clear enough for you!
Your name still carries some small value...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Hexilon: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2019
ANGELINAX:
wetin dey worry this one? undecided
Someone sent money to you, and probably network or something, and you resorted to unnecessary threats.
I sent money to a folk-keystone to first bank, and it wasn't credited until 2 days. Why? The Muslim break.
I got angry reading your replies to the young man sad
Chill, if by 6pm,you don't receive your money, and he doesn't clarify issues, then you can escalate issues.
Na wa o angry
The least you could do was to ask the seller, to exercise some patience. undecided . You don't know if he sold to solve a pending issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7470) (7471) (7472) (7473) (7474) (7475) (7476) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.