Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5137577 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7473) (7474) (7475) (7476) (7477) (7478) (7479) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iboboyswag(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
** It is official and I concede that I have been scammed by Duvan **

I am not expecting my money anymore neither am I expecting any pity... I have done a personal review and have seen the signs I missed and how I could have done better.

I am to blame for this but it should not stop here.

Tabbaz please include this moniker Duvan with phone number 09019835717 in the scam list.. I know he will probably come with another moniker and phone number but let him not scam another with this details.

I Bleep up sha! In my almost 4 years on this thread, I have always done proper due diligence but on this one I relied on an information that wasn't all too correct and it costed me.

Don't be like me...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange: CLEAN FUNDS! ::

>> SKRILL: $$$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ Unavailable!
>> PM: $$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: We Buy @ 340!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified SKRILL A/C!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified Neteller A/C!
>> Have Verified Skrill/Neteller A/C? We Buy!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!
We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day!
Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Skrill, Neteller or Payoneer?
** You Need to Contact/WhatsApp Us Today
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through Our :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
or
Contact Details in the Signature Box Below
:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iboboyswag(m): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2019

I am not expecting my money anymore neither am I expecting any pity... I have done a personal review and have seen the signs I missed and how I could have done better.

Tabbaz please include this moniker Duvan with phone number 09019835717 in the scam list.. I know he will probably come with another moniker and phone number but let him not scam another with this details.

I Bleep up sha! In my almost 4 years on this thread, I have always done proper due diligence but on this one I relied on an information that wasn't all too correct and it costed me.

Don't be like me...

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 9jayes: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
Available Now

$290 fnf PayPal available

$150 fnf available to SA

$30 fnf available

$21 btc available to BC
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 9jayes: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bring your fiverr and upwork funds of any amount from $1 to $2k

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chelseamann(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
lyriclekidd:

You can contact me incase i got btc I'd sell for you too.
i will need it tomorrow morning
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by justi4jesu(f): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
$2200 PayPal Available and online checkout

Contact me on WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
superfemo:
$129 paxful bitcoin available
Come to my WhatsApp office
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
ychris:
$252 paxful btc available sale?
Come to my WhatsApp office
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
Tabbaz:

So, to those that may not be aware of the details. This guy scammed a nairalander from a deal involving TBC worth 50k in the year 2016 or 2017 not very sure. So, recently his wife to be saw his account details on the scammers list and questioned him about it. Due to this, he contacted me and I asked him how his details got here which he explained. He asked me to promise to remove the details once he paid his victim but I made no such commitment. I asked him to return what he stole without giving us condition.

To cut the story short, he has returned the money and I asked him to make his request openly on nairaland as I have no such power to remove the details of someone that deliberately scammed. The decision of the members of this forum will determine his fate.

Thanks

50k in 2016/2017 is not 50k in 2019.

Hope he paid back with interest? I cannot begin to imagine the trauma he put the person he scammed then

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fizyalasdair(m): 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Still Buying Skrill and Neteller.
Bring any volume you have.

Instant payment.
Escrow is fully allowed!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
iboboyswag:

Don't be like me...
why don't you give him more time? Maybe he's not a scammer

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Durosure(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Durosure:
Good evening guys..!!!Happy Sunday to you!!!![left][/left]Freelancers and merchants...get in here buddies!!!!!!

WITHDRAL FROM FIVERR, UPWORK via paypal. 340/$....text me on whatsapp for more

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC. I buy at very good rates.

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change @ 320-340/USD 320-335 Depends on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change @ #53-56/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change @ 54-58/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 [b] at 340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift cards from 10usd and above @ 240-255 per USD
Ebay checkouts are also available 350-365/$
payment on other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is available @ 53/rmb Bulk buyer.....

Call/Whatsapp...0#,7#0.*6#0.*7#2 *7#6*7#2..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iboboyswag(m): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Tabbaz:
why don't you give him more time? Maybe he's not a scammer

Baba you sef suppose know say I be OG for this game... Say this boy chop me Na stroke of luck but if it is whether he is a scam... Chief, he is a scam artist!

I could easily keep quiet but that would be giving him free reins to do the same with someone else and that won't be right.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by azebid(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
justi4jesu:
$2200 PayPal Available and online checkout

Contact me on WhatsApp

Needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by yesloaded: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by donshady(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
donshady:
AMAZON GIFT CARD AVAILABLE

$100*1 .

CASH RECEIPT ���

Check my signature..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ammanison(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
$425 PayPal Funds Available

-Directly From PayPal Balance
-Legit,Clean and Genuine
-Ready to Send
-FnF/GnS
-Rate is Competitive
-Escrow is a must or Buyer send First
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by PotatoSalad(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
CowbellY:

While this is good, I also believe that we might be inadvertently shutting out the door of repentance by refusing to delist, what would be the impetus to repay then ?.

The guy coukd have insisted on not repaying even with request from the fiancee.

I support your option of an amnesty. Forgiven but not forgotten
In the States, criminal convictions remain on record for an indefinite period. You don't just say Jack and everything's wiped clean. Give the dude till 2030 till his records are cleared. That's if Nairaland still exist then.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by paylessnigeria: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
STILL TAKING ORDERS AT PAYLESS NIGERIA

Shipping Rates: $5/lb

CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP
https:///2347057300880

PAY LESS FOR MORE...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RanMoney(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
I don't understand the whole thing
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by GenghisAlexa1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
$100 PayPal available for sale at 320... Click link in my signature to deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gboliwe: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
RanMoney:
after reading this, I think he might have scammed you. However, how are you sure this person is Johnson Eric Efedua. If things like this do occur and a scam activist will be link to anyone with similar name, I will have to make a disclaimer here, my name is Effedua John and I have a first bank account with my name Effedua John. I am not in anyway related or affiliated to the above mentioned person(s) I don't have any business in this session. Somehow people do bear similar names everywhere. Only add 'son' to my name, and I will be called that Johnson Efedua, Jyoywo. God know why my parents did not name me Johnson.

SMH

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by RanMoney(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
Gboliwe:

SMH

oga, I am not a trader here, I am a loan agent. I came to nairaland to advertise. I stumbled on this thread as a result of my search on duvan's profile. He applied for loan few days ago. I have his bank statement he printed from FirstBank showing his home address.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Gulher: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
RanMoney:
oga, I am not a trader here, I am a loan agent. I came to nairaland to advertise. I stumbled on this thread as a result of my search on duvan's profile. He applied for loan
wow what a coincidence undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iaatmguy(m): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
$1000 payoneer needed at 345.
come with what you have
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tobymoore(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
Good evening !
Now Buying Bitcoin Massively.
���

http:///2348142097812
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
RanMoney:
oga, I am not a trader here, I am a loan agent. I came to nairaland to advertise. I stumbled on this thread as a result of my search on duvan's profile. He applied for loan few days ago. I have his bank statement he printed from FirstBank showing his home address.
Oga, drop the bank statement he dropped to you guys while he was applying for the loan, and also the screenshots of your communications with him while he was applying for the loan. Aside that, you're either Duvan, or his accomplice.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by CowbellY: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
RanMoney:

Go on....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7473) (7474) (7475) (7476) (7477) (7478) (7479) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.