Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5136182 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7471) (7472) (7473) (7474) (7475) (7476) (7477) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iboboyswag(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2019
This has to STOP!

The fraudulent act of holding onto someone's money under the guise of network challenge has to STOP!

I agree that the Nigerian banking system still has some challenges but not as much as some people with fraudulent intent would always want to portray it. I bet my left yansh that Duvan hasn't sent that money but for whatever reasons is only trying to buy time...

If not, what is so difficult with sending a screenshot of the transaction details from his mobile app?

Duvan I have not called you a scammer yet and would not want to. Like I said to you, I only transacted with you because of the vouch of ifyalways on your purported scam thread with artworks1. She claims to know you very well and was willing to standby you.

Do not tarnish her name and yours... You can't disrupt my plans and act like it's no biggie.

I need my money NOW... Please I don't want this to go into overdrive.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange: CLEAN FUNDS! ::

>> SKRILL: $$$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ Unavailable!
>> PM: $$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: We Buy @ 340!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified SKRILL A/C!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified Neteller A/C!
>> Have Verified Skrill/Neteller A/C? We Buy!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA!
We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day!
Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Skrill, Neteller or Payoneer?
** You Need to Contact/WhatsApp Us Today
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through Our :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
or
Contact Details in the Signature Box Below
:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tgiirl(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2019
This is the second time this guy Duvan has been called upon when it comes to scam. Yet he is the same guy as 3rnst on the forum. Why not return his btc instead of holding unto it and giving excuse of network ish

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2019
Tgiirl:
This is the second time this guy Duvan has been called upon when it comes to scam. Yet he is the same guy as 3rnest on the forum. Why not return his btc instead of holding unto it and giving excuse of network ish
Are u okay? What are u saying? Cuz I'm not understanding your post. sad

Same guy as who?

Correct this error post immediately. angry

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by iboboyswag(m): 10:47am On Aug 18, 2019
3RNEST:

Same guy as who?

Ernest calmdown there was an issue where he was accused of impersonating you... Ifyalways vouched for him then.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2019
iboboyswag:
This has to STOP!

The fraudulent act of holding onto someone's money under the guise of network challenge has to STOP!

I agree that the Nigerian banking system still has some challenges but not as much as some people with fraudulent intent would always want to portray it. I bet my left yansh that Duvan hasn't sent that money but for whatever reasons is only trying to buy time...

If not, what is so difficult with sending a screenshot of the transaction details from his mobile app?

Duvan I have not called you a scammer yet and would not want to. Like I said to you, I only transacted with you because of the vouch of ifyalways on your purported scam thread with artworks1. She claims to know you very well and was willing to standby you.

Do not tarnish her name and yours... You can't disrupt my plans and act like it's no biggie.

I need my money NOW... Please I don't want this to go into overdrive.

My Nicca, just wait for him till 12 or 6...Make church close; he could be waiting for offering and tithe money from church members to pay you. Just be patient
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Hexilon: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2019
artworks1:

My Nicca, just wait for him till 12 or 6...Make church close; he could be waiting for offering and tithe money from church members to pay you. Just be patient

Chai!!! This man self.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ANGELINAX(f): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2019
artworks1:

grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2019
iboboyswag:

Ernest calmdown there was an issue where he was accused of impersonating you... Ifyalways vouched for him then.
I'm calm already but I can't take that error from that individual, he/she should correct the error post immediately, cuz that Duvan guy clone my moniker (impersonation) and he's not the same guy as 3RNEST okay.

So he/she should post the moniker clone not 3RNEST.

Case close! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EmzyEno: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2019
368$ PayPal funds available for sale
At good rates
Ready to send
Fnf
Legit and clean
Please come with a strong USA email
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2019
Tgiirl:
This is the second time this guy Duvan has been called upon when it comes to scam. Yet he is the same guy as 3rnest on the forum. Why not return his btc instead of holding unto it and giving excuse of network ish

Can you post proof that he is same as 3rnest or pls edit your post accordingly.

Don't let it take too long.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by mideoy(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2019
What’s up ...
EmzyEno:
Yo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tgiirl(m): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2019
3RNEST:

Same guy as who?

Correct this error post immediately. angry

Name corrected . Sorry about that
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2019
Tgiirl:

Name corrected . Sorry about that
Better, please check well next time before u post or better still use grammarly grin

Error corrected, and case close.

Thanks smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2019
Tgiirl:
This is the second time this guy Duvan has been called upon when it comes to scam. Yet he is the same guy as 3rnst on the forum. Why not return his btc instead of holding unto it and giving excuse of network ish
Error Corrected.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tgiirl(m): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2019
$220 paypal fnf fund needed @N315/$

Can buy in bit as well
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2019
Tabbaz:

Many people have reacted to this post and I've learnt a lot from the responses as well.

Members view are summarised as follow:

1. That we should remove his details without penalty to encourage other thieves to repent

2. That he should pay more than what he scammed because the money would have yielded if it's invested

3. That we should never remove any name in that list to maintain its integrity

From what I've learnt here regarding this issue, I want to suggest that we should have something similar to amnesty in which we welcome back people that were once a scammer so far they can pay back all their victims and make a promise never to engage in such crime again.

I know it's difficult for a thief to repent but I don't believe it's impossible.

However, if this proposal of mine is accepted, then I want to suggest also that anyone that scammed again after the removal of his details shall never have another chance from us. His details shall be written in CAPITAL LETTER and tagged unrepentant scammer.

members and moderators what do you see to this?

cc
dominique
mynd44
puskin
seun

I suggest that...

He should pay his victim and once that has been done he should...

1. Write a letter of undertaken stating that he is very sorry for his actions and he has paid and he promise never to scam anyone in this life again. The word "scam" must be mentioned by him.

2. His name removed. Even our government has integrated repentant bokoharam Into the army and they can contest for president(as army said).

3. Someone can be a thief today and repent tomorrow. That's what we all pray for to have a better society and for kidnappers, robbers, etc to repent.

I also suggest that this scammers list be forwarded to Nigeria embassies around the globe so they can deny visa to anyone his name is there.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2019
$100 btc available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2019
Duvan:
church will soon close, and will put a call to my bank. I know that some body like artwork1 is happy for this mishaps. I did not impersonate anybody. I made it clear, my moniker was 3rnst not 3RNEST. I believe there is a clear difference. Funny enough the person who I had an issue with did not state that I said I'm 3RNEST. I personally, quoted iifyalways that I am not 3RNEST. my choice of a moniker was a coincidence, I never in anyway claimed to be 3RNEST
Noted, angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2019
Cuziy:
$560 Eth available @355
Blockchain wallet

Quote me, Send first or come with escrow no stress.

Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 9jayes: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Available Now

$230 btc available to pax

$130 btc available to Pax

$288 fnf available

$150 fnf available to SA

$56 fnf available

$40 btc available to BC
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lyriclekidd(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Cuziy:

Sold

Who you sell the eth too gimme connect.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Xzevian(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
lyriclekidd:

Who you sell the eth too gimme connect.
if you have eth i will buy it from you. Quote me if you are in
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lyriclekidd(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
Xzevian:
if you have eth i will buy it from you. Quote me of you are in

Text me on WhatsApp if you can't send first or escrow don't bother.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Xzevian(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
lyriclekidd:

Text me on WhatsApp if you can't send first or escrow don't bother.
lol. Better let us use escrow then..... who did you prefer then?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Durosure(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Durosure:
Good afternoon guys..!!!Happy Sunday!!!![left][/left]Freelancers and merchants...get in here buddies!!!!!!

WITHDRAL FROM FIVERR, UPWORK via paypal. 340/$....text me on whatsapp for more

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC. I buy at very good rates.

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change @ 320-340/USD 320-335 Depends on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change @ #53-56/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change @ 54-58/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 [b] at 340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift cards from 10usd and above @ 240-255 per USD
Ebay checkouts are also available 350-365/$
payment on other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is available @ 53/rmb Bulk buyer.....

Call/Whatsapp...0#,7#0.*6#0.*7#2 *7#6*7#2..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
@dominique

Dominion, I dropped a private msg for u. Happy Sunday
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Akins47(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
45$ PayPal available
FNF
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macfortune(m): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ebukahh97:

Dem never gree make I take photos, but believe me I will once they allow me...
OK boss.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by azebid(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
$113.95 ebay checkout needed at your rate

Contact via WhatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by KingDayved(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
Skrill funds needed. Contact my signature
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibraheem009(m): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
Afternoon!!!

Now available to buy all your btc at market rate.

$101,360 btc needed today

Always buying from all wallets

Buying in both bulk and bits......

Buying as low as less than $50 at a time...

And buying any bulk at any time....

No amount is too small......

Payment is instant as always....

NOTE THAT MY ONE AND ONLY MONIKER IS ibraheem009

WhatsApp my one and only number 07063611172 for deals.........

(1) (2) (3) ... (7471) (7472) (7473) (7474) (7475) (7476) (7477) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.