Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Want To Make Front Page???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want To Make Front Page???? (442 Views)

Criteria To Make Front Page / 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland / How To Make Front Page With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Make Front Page???? by ENIGMA24(m): 6:41am On Jun 27, 2016
The steps are quite simple.....

1) write up a well constructed insight on your relationship and seek help with the problems

2) MAKE SURE U DONT HAVE ANY BEEF WIT LALAS..... u know the rest

3) kill snake

4) make sure u killed the snake at home or in the office (even if no be you kill am, make sure u know the killer so he/she can send you pictures)

5) like i said .... Just find snake and kill.

Try this steps and see magic...
I don dey go bush.... Im looking for snake to kill and take home for photoshoot.
Re: Want To Make Front Page???? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 27, 2016
(4) Make sure you show the pictures of girls you have slept with

1 Like

Re: Want To Make Front Page???? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 27, 2016
(5)Seun Osewa sells nairaland to Cossy Ojiakor
Re: Want To Make Front Page???? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 27, 2016
Step 6;Cook the snake lala love snake soup

1 Like

Re: Want To Make Front Page???? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 27, 2016
(6)Nairaland Owners acquires Nairabet
Re: Want To Make Front Page???? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Buhari caught pant down with an 11yrs old girl in London guest house
Re: Want To Make Front Page???? by photoshoot(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2016
ENIGMA24:

1) write up a well constructed insight on your relationship and seek help with the problems

3) kill snake

4) make sure u killed the snake at home or in the office (even if no be you kill am, make sure u know the killer so he/she can send you pictures)

I don dey go bush.... Im looking for snake to kill and take home for photoshoot.

Oga, wetin happen? undecided
Re: Want To Make Front Page???? by alobright17(m): 6:57am On Jun 27, 2016
ENIGMA24:

3) kill snake

So you think you can deceive lala by killing bush snake and bring it home for photo-shoot to make front page?Lala know domestic and wild snakes ooo.Unfortunately only Domestic killed snakes makes FP.So Bruh no go waste your time in the bush,just wait till the snake is killed in the office or at home.

1 Like

Re: Want To Make Front Page???? by ikbnice(m): 7:01am On Jun 27, 2016
Buhari kidnapped by Niger Delta Avengers-Group demands $5b for his release. with a screaming topic like this, FP straight.
Re: Want To Make Front Page???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2016
cheesy 6)Just look for any female-celebrity news that deals with Cleavagewink

7)Try to post news bou Olajumoke Orisaguna

8.)post any celeb news that talks bou Toke-Makinwa, Toyin-Aimakhu, Cynthia-morgan

do this and thank me later grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Come In And Wish Me Happy Graduation in advance / How To Break A Gossiping Spirit / Importance Of Values In Self And Healthy Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.