Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

New Price List Of Toyota Cars In Nigeria ( Caution: Better Sit Before You Read) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / New Price List Of Toyota Cars In Nigeria ( Caution: Better Sit Before You Read) (3486 Views)

Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? / The Meanings And Origin Of Toyota Model Names / Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Price List Of Toyota Cars In Nigeria ( Caution: Better Sit Before You Read) by edoyad(m): 1:21am On Jan 22, 2017
I can recall just a few years ago when a friend was bragging that his official 2012 corolla cost over 3.5 million Naira. Those days seem like the dinosaur age now, car owners are in for terrible times.

Re: New Price List Of Toyota Cars In Nigeria ( Caution: Better Sit Before You Read) by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:03am On Jan 22, 2017
Sad turn of events. The price of the avensis was the price of a lexus LX570 in 2014.

1 Like

Re: New Price List Of Toyota Cars In Nigeria ( Caution: Better Sit Before You Read) by makavele: 2:27am On Jan 22, 2017
Re: New Price List Of Toyota Cars In Nigeria ( Caution: Better Sit Before You Read) by Whizpeter(m): 6:02am On Jan 22, 2017
shocked
Re: New Price List Of Toyota Cars In Nigeria ( Caution: Better Sit Before You Read) by finofaya: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2017
Ambulance
Re: New Price List Of Toyota Cars In Nigeria ( Caution: Better Sit Before You Read) by abes(m): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2017
This is good for KIA
Re: New Price List Of Toyota Cars In Nigeria ( Caution: Better Sit Before You Read) by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
abes:
This is good for KIA

please do you have Kia/Hyundai price list?

1 Like

Re: New Price List Of Toyota Cars In Nigeria ( Caution: Better Sit Before You Read) by abes(m): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

please do you have Kia/Hyundai price list?
I don't, but I believe KIA will be much cheaper for similar specs respectively
Re: New Price List Of Toyota Cars In Nigeria ( Caution: Better Sit Before You Read) by nurey(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
It's time to Remove my bicycle from storage and dust it cause my boss ain't increasing my salary anytime soon.
Re: New Price List Of Toyota Cars In Nigeria ( Caution: Better Sit Before You Read) by OPUSDEI1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
This is just CRAZY!
A 2015 corolla was #7.Xm exactly a year ago.
Hmmmm, more firms will resort to buying tokunbo cars and possibly naija used.

Anyways we can only work harder and pray for increased profitability.
Re: New Price List Of Toyota Cars In Nigeria ( Caution: Better Sit Before You Read) by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2017
Good bye to new cars. It's not even worth it sef. Ordinary Yaris is N12million. lipsrsealed
Re: New Price List Of Toyota Cars In Nigeria ( Caution: Better Sit Before You Read) by MIB1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
this is sad I swear
Re: New Price List Of Toyota Cars In Nigeria ( Caution: Better Sit Before You Read) by chiefbuchiV12(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2017
grin Time for innoson, eval and co to start making sales small small
Re: New Price List Of Toyota Cars In Nigeria ( Caution: Better Sit Before You Read) by seyema(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Even Corolla is more costly than hilux
Re: New Price List Of Toyota Cars In Nigeria ( Caution: Better Sit Before You Read) by felapikin(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Its time to start patronizing innoson especially for govt officials and top ranking staffs (as official cars)....as for the masses, who brand new epp

(1) (Reply)

Hausas And The Honda Brand / Cause Of Steering Vibration / Car Headliner Replacement And Tyres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.