Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam (65805 Views)

200 UNILAG Law Students Barred From Writing Exam Over Class Attendance / Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS / Maduike Ezeibe Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (Michael Okpara University Professor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Taryur3(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
eyinjuege:

But to be factual, a baby shouldn't be brought to an exam hall.
Will the mother be allowed to quickly leave her papers to breastfeed for 30minutes or to change diapers? When the baby starts crying?

The best that can be done to help nursing mothers that are students is for the university to have creches within the premises where babies can be kept, and of course the parents have to pay maybe a discounted price for students and even staff.
Yea,I got you right.cote dovoir doesn't respect education as nigerians do though...that is why I never believe all this nigerians schooling there,cotoonue,Benin republic,togo,there higher istitution just be like naija secondary school
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by HomeOfMe(f): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
jonhemma11:
A Professor in a University is pictured backing a crying baby belonging to a mother, who is writing his examination. The Professor helped pacify the baby, while supervising at the exam hall in Bouake, Cote D’Ivorie. See more photos...

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photos-university-prof-helps-mom.html
Really exceptional,I can't stop smiling.

1 Like

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by WhoIBe: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2016

The Professor try well..... Kudos
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by uzo4real(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
This place b like Naija.... see as people plug fones for the 3rd pic...

1 Like

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by shumuel(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
jonhemma11:
A Professor in a University is pictured backing a crying baby belonging to a mother, who is writing his examination. The Professor helped pacify the baby, while supervising at the exam hall in Bouake, Cote D’Ivorie. See more photos...

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photos-university-prof-helps-mom.html

I knew it can never happen in Nigeria, instead of pacifing the crying child, a Nigerian lecturer will just give her a D with loads of insult, if she was married, but... If she wasn't married, Oluwaaa ooo he will dash her an F and the ''You are a sinner'' look. God i love Nigeria grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by ifymagik(m): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Good

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Bredem(f): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
He is really a father. God bless for helping the lady out

1 Like

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Wizzyblack3(m): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Enypie:
A great man.
You look like someone i knew.. U gals look alike.... #Alike
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by chiefolododo(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Which school Mr( sorry professor daramola) daramola dey
Oyin93:
This no fit happen for Prof.Daramola's class o
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by dannyben5: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
When a nursing mother ask a naija prof to epp her back her baby...the prof. be like...

1 Like

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by chiefolododo(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Which school Mr( sorry professor ) daramola dey
Oyin93:

1 Like

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by glossy6(f): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pamelayoung:
Men don't back babies
Says who?
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by pepigeorge(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyin93:
U think is right to bring a crying baby to an examination hall...go try am for Havard, Oxford or Yale
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by pepigeorge(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyin93:

U think is right to bring a crying baby to an examination hall...go try am for Havard, Oxford or Yale
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by pepigeorge(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
glossy6:

Says who?
biology : who born am make she carry am
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by madridguy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Our sadist here will just send the woman away.

olumaxi:
only in cotdevouir...i trust my nigerian lecturers
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
chiefolododo:
Which school Mr( sorry professor ) daramola dey
Unilag

1 Like

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by sandalina(f): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
jay2pee:
I got a relief when I saw it isn't in Nigeria.... I don't thing any prof in Nigeria can do that. UNN profs will even send you out of the exam hall when d baby starts crying
Ordinary lab attendant in my school acts like he is God...

1 Like

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by abumoney1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
GOD bless u
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by benjanny(m): 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
There are alot of men out there,but it only takes a man to do this
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by jamzzy28(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Awww home made man...good father...I love kids. pheww
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by IMASTEX: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
kudos. . .You are indeed, learned
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by BABANGBALI: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
The man must be a shareholder in her company

1 Like

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by glossy6(f): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
pepigeorge:

biology : who born am make she carry am

grin grin grin

You must be from Delta abi na Urhobo man. Men carry pikins my dear to assist the woman when the need arises but not as part of their function.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by swedex: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Even a female Prof. In naija will not do this. Never!!
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by harsysky(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
MosakuAW:

Lovely! Exceptional!

This is what a white man would see and award!

We Africans have heart only if we want to. I bet this cant happen in Naija because most lecturers/Prof in Nigeria universities are naturally proud.

This Prof was/is a good boyfriend, husband, father, grandfather and son-inlaw. What he just did was part of educating the educated people in life.

Most even think without the pride you can't even be a better Dr., prof., etc. Bunch of useless old goats...
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by pepigeorge(m): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
glossy6:

grin grin grin

You must be from Delta abi na Urhobo man. Men carry pikins my dear to assist the woman when the need arises but not as part of their function.
I will get u a fyn young house help or ur cute younger sister should come and stay to help out
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by swedex: 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Even the female prof in Niaja will not do this. Never!!
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by popsonbj: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyin93:

Guy , if that Prof. catch, u no graduate
for the next 20 years!
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Opeyemi4real(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
May Almighty God bless the Prof. You will not die but live! God will bless your children! They will always find favour in the eyes of God and man! What prayer again.........how I wish I can meet him and just prostrate to say thank you for being an exceptional father.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by gbishman: 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
What a humane gesture from a professor, no excuse from the mum now for not passing her exam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) / Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) / Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.